The difference between female and male gymmaxxing

BucketCrab

BucketCrab

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
To achieve an attractive body for the majority of men, all a female has to do is:
  • Not eat a lot more than necessary.
That's it, which is why women have no idea what it takes for a man to achieve an attractive body.

FM86uM3X0AAEzXx

The difference in the level of effort and dedication required is simply astounding. Watch the difference in attractiveness between this couple's bodies; the guy on the left looks like a normal guy (=invisible), the girl on the right looks really fuckable.

Before after

Now obviously, I know you don't have to be as huge as Thor to be attractive and that a slim athletic physique is very attractive to women; still, the level of effort required by men to reach that type of physique is magnitudes greater than what is required of women.

Yet, women are not capable of realizing this. They think going on a treadmill for 15 minutes sometimes and eating a salad instead of an hamburger once a week is the same thing as meal prepping every single thing you eat and busting your ass in the gym 10 hours a week.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and 16 others
same thing as meal prepping every single thing you eat and busting your ass in the gym 10 hours a week.
you don't need to do that though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar and Broski
You basically have to take roids to get the same body halo as a female who does a couple of sets of squats every week, jfl at this world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview and 20 others
You basically have to take roids to get the same body halo as a female who does a couple of sets of squats every week, jfl at this world.
Wake your punk ass up
It ain't nothin' but a Compton thang , G-Yeah

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Daniel Plainview, Sigmamale and 5 others
Having a Sub-George physique (my avi) as a male is simply coping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Yeah you have to keep good proportions too, if a women only worked out her ass and legs I'd say it's more advantageous for her than working out other muscles as well. Even then they don't have to do so as you said, just don't eat like a pig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 13588
You don't need to take roids if you can manage to have test levels over 1000

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
Yeah you have to keep good proportions too, if a women only worked out her ass and legs I'd say it's more advantageous for her than working out other muscles as well. Even then they don't have to do so as you said, just don't eat like a pig
All women need to work out is legs, hips, abs. Brutal.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member, currylightskin and 2 others
To achieve an attractive body for the majority of men, all a female has to do is:
That's it, which is why women have no idea what it takes for a man to achieve an attractive body.

View attachment 1700301

The difference in the level of effort and dedication required is simply astounding. Watch the difference in attractiveness between this couple's bodies; the guy on the left looks like a normal guy (=invisible), the girl on the right looks really fuckable.

View attachment 1700300

Now obviously, I know you don't have to be as huge as Thor to be attractive and that a slim athletic physique is very attractive to women; still, the level of effort required by men to reach that type of physique is magnitudes greater than what is required of women.

Yet, women are not capable of realizing this. They think going on a treadmill for 15 minutes sometimes and eating a salad instead of an hamburger once a week is the same thing as meal prepping every single thing you eat and busting your ass in the gym 10 hours a week.
Natty lifting is cope too.
This was the result of five fucking years of natty lifting.
This was about 200lbs @ 6'3

Natty

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Broski, Deleted member 2729, tyronelite and 2 others

View attachment 1700301

View attachment 1700300

It doesn't actually take that much. Go lift weights 3x a week. You don't even need to focus on hypertrophy and you'll get an aesthetic physique.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sigmamale
Fuaaaark what a mogger
Offtopics but you should run yourself through the Gradient Asian/Indian/Black 4ppl collage (I sent you my black on Disc), I'd tag you on the thread but mods deleted it cus race baiting probably :ogre: Youd probably hard mog as black guy with those bones :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Yup, I did say Chris Hemsworth's physique will be the new standard and anything less will be unimpressive.

24/7 Chad exposure has desensitised women to sub chad men. Young women are disinterested in any interaction with their peers.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Daniel Plainview, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
Yup, I did say Chris Hemsworth's physique will be the new standard and anything less will be unimpressive.

View attachment 1700535
24/7 Chad exposure has desensitised women to sub chad men. Young women are disinterested in any interaction with their peers.
looks like a roided mf on anadrol with lots of drug to save skin and hair

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity

View attachment 1700535
Yup that will be the new standard. Gl guys.

Cope tbh

The male body halo is much stronger when they are gymmaxxed than women because women don’t even need a good body to attract many men.

A woman with average body won’t experience a drastic difference in her smv after growing her ass a bit.

But a man with average body who gets a great physique with sixpack and Vtaper will improve his smv drastically.

Basically what I mean is that the effort of going to the gym multiple times a week and eating clean pays off more for a man than for a woman

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 19103 and 2 others
Roided physique fitness model type will give you halo. Natty physique will give you more value, but I don't think that with today's standards will carry you. Gym maxing should be mandatory for every man.

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics

View attachment 1700301

View attachment 1700300

With her clothes on she may look really f*ckable yet never forget that any woman who loses a great deal of weight with be left covered with disgusting sagging skin. They need chunks of it cutting off. The diddies will be like a Spaniel's ears. Plus her legs are probably still phat and her @ss will just be a shapeless mass.

Cope tbh

The male body halo is much stronger when they are gymmaxxed than women because women don’t even need a good body to attract many men.

A woman with average body won’t experience a drastic difference in her smv after growing her ass a bit.

But a man with average body who gets a great physique with sixpack and Vtaper will improve his smv drastically.

Basically what I mean is that the effort of going to the gym multiple times a week and eating clean pays off more for a man than for a woman

Smart guy, exactly that, a guy with a crazy physique(if matched with leanness) is much more of a threat than a girl who goes gym or who is pretty in general, plus you stay winning year round because your efforts in getting a good physique will translate to performance as well, more respect from everyone in general and obviously appear much more dominant

• +1
Reactions: NationalWarrior
It doesn't actually take that much. Go lift weights 3x a week. You don't even need to focus on hypertrophy and you'll get an aesthetic physique.
Tales. This only works if not natural or top 10 percent genetics. If you expect to gain any actual muscle with average genetics you need to be training 5-6 times a week and going on legitimate bulks.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member and chasingaesthetics

View attachment 1700535
Chris Hemsworth's physique is his FACE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
5 years? Brutal .. did you start skinny, skinny fat, or overweight ?
Skinny like a skeleton. Like 85% of those gains was made in the first two years like it will be for most dudes. Barely felt worth it working out hard after year two, just maintain with minimal effort.
I've done a couple of cycles since but have slid down to crap tier again after a 4 year LTR.

Got a bit thicker with extra testosterone in my body but people around me started asking questions.
IMG 0448

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
looks very good tho moggs most men IRL so dw
Did the best I could with what i had. Tallfag, subhuman muscle inserts, pathetic wrists, thick waist....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 2729
Did the best I could with what i had. Tallfag, subhuman muscle inserts, pathetic wrists, thick waist....
you look really masc in the pic as i said its fine most people are fat blobs we should all try to maxx but trying to get to chad level is impossible for most people and that is ok

Honestly all a woman has to do is be able to get out of bed,she will have tons and tons of guys swarming her.

Also for people talking steroids I'd never go that route,I don't like the ugly veiny look, shit looks like I could kill you with a papercut. If you can't look good Naturally then you are just screwed. Not worth the repercussions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yep basically that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
whats the ideal body to get a halo from it in your opinion?

It depends tho. Some gymcells can tell that a "skinny" girl is still fat / untrained for them. Those are really Chaddish tho, I think it's because of the options really ripped guys have.

I have seen many guys with great bodies saying a girl with a decent body is "still fat" for them.