The difference between me and normies

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
is that normies do the things that come naturally to them while i dont. i do the things i want to do and dont rly care if they come naturally to me or not.

i have the mentality that if iwant something i just take it for myself. i have applied this mentality to every aspect of my life and it worked everywhere.

excpet for dating ofc. i tried to just take my oneitis, for example. it didnt go very well and why would it anyway? why would a tall psl 9 girl want to be taken by some delusional hairy manlet???

but i still have this mindset. i shit on social norms and expectactions and just go for the girls i like which are tall girls with good bone structures, then get brutally reject and come here to cry about it. i have absolute 0 sense of my looks level in comparison to a woman's and will just try to confidence myway to her pussy.

sadly this never works because tall good looking girls are CHAD only but my incel brain will just not accept because my biology wants to improve my bloodline's genetics just like hers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and deadstock
most men go for girls outside their league lookswise and fail, you're not special.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bululu_87 and Apparition
psl 9 in Chennai

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
most men go for girls outside their league lookswise and fail, you're not special.
no they dont. most men are aware of their league and go for girls that they mog so that they dont end up like me

no they dont. most men are aware of their league and go for girls that they mog so that they dont end up like me
Post your pics again, Apparitidis

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition