The difference in dimorphism between me and my brother is huge

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I'm firstborn and I look more dimorphic than him in every aspect. Wider frame (his T-shirts are literally too small for me even though he is taller), thicker and longer eyebrows, better bones, darker everything (skin and hair),deeper voice and even physically stronger. His only advantage is that he's taller than me by one inch even though he is still growing at 17. Anyone who has noticed this with their own brothers? Can the cause be higher prenatal T?

Last edited:
Weird flex but okay

I'm sure you're familiar with testosterone's effects? Everything you listed is primarily due to higher testosterone, thats it. Thicker bones, more facial/body hair, deeper voice (correlated, although i'm not sure) and better muscle retention.

I'm sure you're familiar with testosterone's effects? Everything you listed is primarily due to higher testosterone, thats it. Thicker bones, more facial/body hair, deeper voice (correlated, although i'm not sure) and better muscle retention.
So you think I had higher T levels than my brother during development? But me and my brother had the same environment, we both had the same amount of physical activity and the same nutrition , that's why I think my prenatal T was higher. On the other hand it could just be genetics?

>he’s still growing at 17

Well... he’s still growing. Maybe when he’s finished he’ll be as dimorphic as you are