the dog is always barking

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
Manlets with napoleon complex are so easy to trigger. especially those who are called out to fairy tales and their only validation is this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Splinter901 and Deleted member 22124
Manlets with napoleon complex are so easy to trigger. especially those who are called out to fairy tales and their only validation is this forum.
What is manlet

Kys you worthless pieces of shit

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray and Splinter901
Posts2,619
Reputation1,385
Please come to me

So i can
B5512B4D 8725 4F62 B73C 1508209659FE
You

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
the only difference is that many people agree with me meanwhile noone agrees with you :lul:

the only difference is that many people agree with me meanwhile noone agrees with you :lul:
like who? some background character or neet
the funny thing is that you claim you dont care but you follow me around and try to throw dirt on me with tales and nothing in your hand. third times this week alone. cringe.... almost the grinch.

I know whats going on here, fella. I hit it too close to home huh.

like who? some background character or neet
the funny thing is that you claim you dont care but you follow me around and try to throw dirt on me with tales and nothing in your hand. third times this week alone.

I know whats going on here, fella. I hit it too close to home huh.
IMG 3027

youre really one of the most stupid users here

7a2.gif

View attachment 2407900

nice try tho.
You must have cheered like the grinch when he finds a new screen to use as an reply
oh wow original content man! copy paste is so 2023 retard

anyways my comment stays. 30 year old loser who never had joy in life and never showed his face yet calls everyone ugly

Imagine caring about who agrees with you or not on an incel forum.

If you’re here just to cry instead of improving your looks kys

oh wow original content man! copy paste is so 2023 retard

anyways my comment stays. 30 year old loser who never had joy in life and never showed his face yet calls everyone ugly
you wanted to be true so bad. youre so desperate

i never call anyone ugly. u lying like always

yeah, nice try calling me 30 (which im not) when youre 27 faggot.

on ignore list you goes, you obsessed freak

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
not everyone. only you triggered chap.

yeah, nice try calling me 30 (which im not) when youre 27 faggot
keep barkint for me ugly incel.. my gf is coming over in a sec, gotta get my pleasure

i’ll respond to you after we‘re done

Napoleon complex is not a real thing. It's the same for any undesirable trait. A study examined it and the results showed that taller men were more likely to lose their temprament. This is due to people yielding to them and their demands. If you tell people "you are ugly, kys" and they fire back that's a natural response