The dogpill might be real after all

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Posts
16,993
Reputation
50,257
I always thought the dogpill was a meme made up by some autistic basement dwellers. But since I am on tinder I have came across many female profiles who praise dogs in their bio or have pictures where they kiss their dogs. While this still seems normal to me there was this one foid who actually wrote this:

AA6E6A0D AF8E 476F 882D 5EC9514322F3

Translation: If you are an ugly incel she will fuck your dog instead.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
dogpill is very real
 
jfl at not believing the dogpill in 2021
 

Similar threads

hexum.dnd
Replies
2
Views
49
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Jason Voorhees
Replies
32
Views
157
SoundnVision
SoundnVision
pexy
Replies
25
Views
63
jp212
jp212
arlo_420
Replies
2
Views
59
ESR
ESR
decret
Replies
0
Views
18
decret
decret

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top