the dominance hierarchy is real

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
ever since i made thousands of dollars off nfts and crypto in 2 months and businessmen following me like Gary Vee and some playboy model I have become so popular in my school its like people look up to me its fucking insane i feel a dopamine rush every time i enter my school the eyes I get the respect i get, its fucking insane money can get you anywhere it just made me more confident in myself i feel like im on cocaine everyday heck i feel like I'm unlocking the TYLER DURDEN in me untapping that primal male competitiveness male aggression , i created my own nft club with over 3000 members giving alpha its fuckin insane.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Deleted member 18372
ever since i made thousands of dollars off nfts and crypto
Tired Over It GIF by Men in Kilts: A Roadtrip with Sam and Graham

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ROTTING, PurpleWave and 2 others
but i did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Ricochet, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Pure larping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
following me like Gary Vee and some playboy model I have become so popular in my school
Oh my god stacy look at this prime pajeet who got followed by some random guy on the internet who also follows 16k+ people no waaay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManzareK and PubertyMaxxer
thousands of dollar is nothing man
come back when you make millions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and PubertyMaxxer
thousands of dollar is nothing man
come back when you make millions
will do end of this year, hope you will still be on looksmax tho ill tag you on that thread

• +1
Reactions: exeight
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
ever since i made thousands of dollars off nfts and crypto in 2 months and businessmen following me like Gary Vee and some playboy model I have become so popular in my school its like people look up to me its fucking insane i feel a dopamine rush every time i enter my school the eyes I get the respect i get, its fucking insane money can get you anywhere it just made me more confident in myself i feel like im on cocaine everyday heck i feel like I'm unlocking the TYLER DURDEN in me untapping that primal male competitiveness male aggression , i created my own nft club with over 3000 members giving alpha its fuckin insane.

give me money or larp