• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 3299
explains why I'm autistic

• +1
Cope high IQ is everything
that's not the message he is trying to bring across.
He is trying to say "Look at how tragic my existence is because I am cursed with superioriy"

• So Sad
Huge blessing and a curse all at once. But due to how this world is, mostly a curse.
He is trying to say "Look at how tragic my existence is because I am cursed with superioriy"
Yeh sorta, we're all narcisstic in our own way. But that doesn't therefore mean it isn't true. Having high IQ sets you up for a harder life. I remember as a kid I was the only one in my class put into a Gifted program - Jesus Christ man, how brutal and cruel those elementary kids were to me when they realized that I had been singled out as the "smart" kid was insane. Tall poppy syndrome is a real thing especially when it comes to perceived intelligence.

oooch ow oof its hurts to be so smart waaa its so hard i just see too much truth and it depressing Rick Sanchez finally represented me in media ow cutting myself just to distract from my planetary intellect like marvin from hitchhikers guide boohoo waaaa

*teleports behind you*
heh it was all a ruse we nerds actually rule thw world chads bow down hehe :feelsez:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem and LordNorwood
That's not at all why I made this thread. People were discussing about being high IQ and stuff so I wanted to make a post highlighting the potential downsides. I have no idea why you bumped this thread, but just so you know I'm probably one of the least mentally ill people here and have a 115-120 IQ at best

worst downside:

main-qimg-68dcceab15d5e7cc110fe9a2fb8cb747

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96