• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: qqpkp, arabcelxxx, Jamaldickjavontus and 31 others
Today was to Looksmax.org as June 22nd 1941 was to the Soviet Union

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 14262 and 33 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Mastermind, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Pssst.
hey greycel.
You will never be able to change that join date.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: qqpkp, Jamaldickjavontus, NateJacobs and 23 others
Wish for holocaust of zoomers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, arabcelxxx, LampPostPrime and 14 others
''Soundtrack'' you are not in a edit 💀

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, HollowCheek, GunDevilHybrid and 6 others
end of an era

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, kuroganeikki, LowTrust and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, try2beme, aspiringexcel and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: s4raw and KING REIDYZ
Rest in peace 8/8/2023

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, TheAbyssinian, zsombi and 3 others
Read every word

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, HarrierDuBois, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Sorry bhai just seeing the length of this post im straight away posting this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 14693, hopecel and 8 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
It's joever
3356963 IMG 4103

3356961 IMG 4105

Attachments

• 3356977_277042849_1006385843602796_6936646000461443272_n.jpg
    3356977_277042849_1006385843602796_6936646000461443272_n.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 32423, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Zonar and 12 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others
Mirin the effort I read it all

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Racky, WanderingBurro and 1 other person

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, KING REIDYZ, Sny and 3 others
and we all thought it was hilarious...
It's like a viral infection, once u stumble upon you just dive deeper, sure it may just be mewing and memes rn, but soon it will be hgh and surgery

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Informationcapitali, Danish_Retard and 3 others
they watch it and forget it 20 min later never acting on the knowledge treating it as a joke

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, TUSSELEIF, TheAbyssinian and 6 others
i had nothing to do with any of this shit btw I'm not involved at all I'm not apart of any of this
Your fine bro, don't help these ppl, they aren't your friends and never will, fuck soyciety and normies

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Marsiere214, HarrierDuBois and 8 others
Your fine bro, don't help these ppl, they aren't your friends and never will, fuck soyciety and normies
nah dude i just got dmed by some people on Instagram they got more shit and info on me and passwords and shit and they're gonna fucking paste me I'm fucked dude
like I give a shit xD
welp it was bound to happen anyway it's my punishment I already got doxxed 3 times since the bonesmashing trend I still need to pay for what I've done I'll never get a job in my life or have family or friends

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Informationcapitali, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others
Soundtrack:

ORIGIN

Over the recent years, Tiktok has earned its position as the main driver of the collective consciousness of zoomers. The unforgiving algorithm and short-content format has the ability to spark up trends and subcultures in as short as a time frame can be.
Not only that, but looks have been the focus of all of its users for years now: hours of staring at people on a screen created an intense looks obsession on tiktok. Multiple young stars earned millions of money and followers for their looks. Gym, skincare, fashion, are niches with hundreds of millions of impressions each. The bulk of discussion revolves around dating, sex, looks preferences, and etc...

View attachment 2367812View attachment 2367813

View attachment 2367814View attachment 2367826

View attachment 2367816

Within this hypervirtual parallel micro cosmos of young insecure children faced with Chad and Stacy supermodels, it's only natural that the topics would evolve... And evolve they did. Mewing, a concept that had been around for years now and contributed to the laying of the foundations of lookism, went viral.

View attachment 2367815

And another key characteristic of the internet is that, wherever there is attention, there will be bloodsucker influencers trying to harvest it for money... Multiple influencers came from that wave of looksmaxxing content and established communities, all while PSL, like a disabled kid put in the bench, stayed in the sidelines.

But that would change, as more and more of it would be drawn into the tiktoksphere, spearheaded, of course by a few faggots.

EXHIBIT 1:

View attachment 2367817View attachment 2367818View attachment 2367819

EXHIBIT 2:

View attachment 2367820View attachment 2367821View attachment 2367822

EXHIBIT 3:

View attachment 2367823View attachment 2367824View attachment 2367865

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Around the start of the second quarter of the year, looksmaxxing becomes a meme/trend on tiktok. This time with all the lingo and concepts. The algorithm has a snowballing effect and we're not sure what ignited this. PSLtok ranges from "Is it over?" and "I'm mewing" memes, PSL edits, hunter eye tutorials, and negative canthal tilt, with millions of views per video.

View attachment 2367890View attachment 2367902

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

Most of the "PRIVATE THE FORUM" attitude is kinda retarded but has the right idea. This forum has accrued an unique collection of knowledge by a range of different people undergoing their own journey. It took years and a joint effort to come to the conclusions arrived at here. Even if currently it is mostly dominated by very low sentient shitposting, there are an infinity of gems to be found by good users.

Furthermore, even though normies are still very behind discussing shit like mewing and bonesmashing, soon enough they will stumble upon this forum, and more information will leak onto tiktok pages and edits and comments and etc.

A lot of beliefs start out as a joke.
They're not there, but they're one step closer.

It's water, but if the ideas here continue to be disseminated at this rate, all of us who have lacking bases will suffer severely at the hands of all the normies looksmaxxing and talking about it with their friends.

THE AUGUST 7TH TRAGEDY

View attachment 2367852

In August 7th D**** L*****, probably after witnessing his slander here, posts a video name dropping .org. The result?

View attachment 2367845View attachment 2367847

An instant spike of site visits, about 10x times the usual amount. In response, users here shared his and his family's information (publicly available on google for the record), which included a Twitter post by SOME OTHER PERSON (not an .org user) showing leaked nudes of his. This prompted him to delete the video.

But oh... it didn't stop there. Dillon stages a video acting as if he's fearing for his life because of what happened. And then another one where he asks his friend to pretend he's an incel in front of his house. The former gets 800k views.

Why did he do that? I reckon to build a narrative that he's in danger to captivate his audience, get back to the people doxxing him, and ultimately still bring some attention to the site. He's doing this so all the people in his comments ask what happened.

Anyways, the hundreds of thousands of people who viewed the video now are aware of the forum, and they are lurking this VERY SECOND, reading everything on the site.

This day marks a crucial point, where looksmax.org first met a true mainstream invasion. And it will not stop here.
As shown above, everything is leading towards the discovery of this site, and not only that, the content here keeps getting refurbished into shitty courses and videos.

It is clear that we are on the verge of a transformation of the relationship between this site and the rest of the internet. The spreading of the content isn't new (see above), but the blatant popularization is.

View attachment 2367926

Almost all users here have been asking for some sort of privating of the forum in multiple threads (which have been deleted). We all have been expressing our insatisfaction with the state of affairs. Speaking of which:

didnotread tldr GIF by FirstAndMonday

"thread soundtrack" nigga go back to tik tok

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
they won't stay they will grab all the looksmaxxing info and psl knowledge and get of this shithole

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Marsiere214, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Read every word bhai

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Corleone, zsombi and 3 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, zura, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
the greed of the jew mods will bite them in the ass....
Let zoomers come in so they get a few cents of ad revenue. Problem is, they won't stay.
couple hours for them to read all the good threads get everything they need to ascend and their gone

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
We are still in the early days, surgery remains the only outlier now, since its not attainable for most, give it a couple years for normies to save up, especially ones who live with parents and watch prices explode

Some may already have the financial help who come from good backgrounds, I saw a 14 yo here saying his parents will help pay

@Octavian_Augustus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, LowTrust, Danish_Retard and 5 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Informationcapitali, sumduck and 16 others
I found this fourm looking for syrian psychos course before it became popular on tiktok

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, TheAbyssinian, RichardSpencel and 3 others
Remember when we thought Master stopped approving new users?
View attachment 2368258

Well, that wasn't the reality.

View attachment 2368261

The admins are now busy approving users left and right.

Even though @Master said that the reason he didn't private the forum is because the user sign ups were too low effort...
:feelskek:

View attachment 2368270

At least lie better.
what a fucking jew cuck this is the man who has us all in his hands we all answer to this man and work for him he is the boss

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, hopecel, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
@Master
You will never make a Penny Out of tiktok zoomers joining en mass.
Private Forum and i pay for Premium.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HollowCheek, Informationcapitali, Deleted member 14693 and 25 others
Why not let foids in too?

B-but... isn't that against the whole point of .org?

Well you see my dear goyim... It is profitable.

View attachment 2368289
If No Action is Taken Forum IS finished.
I was Planning to publish my Research into skincare and Infrared at some Point but i dont think it will Happen now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Informationcapitali, BrahminBoss, WanderingBurro and 3 others
@ccwwarrior brutal

almost 3.5 yrs ago I made a thread abt this forum and you screenshotted it here

Unfortunately Nothing will change unless some takes down the forum because master just wants money

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, HarrierDuBois, Reformed and 2 others
@5.5psl there are 10.000 normies viewing this site rn. We were telling them already a year ago.”Muh nothings gonna happen.”

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Mewton, czwarty and 3 others
Why not let foids in too?

B-but... isn't that against the whole point of .org?

Well you see my dear goyim... It is profitable.

View attachment 2368289
Eh, you're not quite presenting the facts here truthfully. I didn't let that girl in and @Master really only closed registrations (not approvals), or said he would so we could actually go through the 1500+ that are waiting on us.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Eh, you're not quite presenting the facts here truthfully. I didn't let that girl in and @Master really only closed approvals, or said he would so we could actually go through the 1500+ that are waiting on us.
Why Not private Forum and ASK for a subscription?
Ofcourse Not the entire Site, but Just make a cheaper Premium so the Site isnt AS dependent in ads

• +1
Reactions: Jase
@ccwwarrior brutal

almost 3.5 yrs ago I made a thread abt this forum and you screenshotted it here

Unfortunately Nothing will change unless some takes down the forum because master just wants money
Can you imagine the forum went private back then? 90% of the users complaining about privatizing the forum would've never even gotten the chance to join.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, KING REIDYZ, Corleone and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, Solar, GunDevilHybrid and 14 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sumduck, HarrierDuBois and aspiringexcel
That one was memeish.

The latter point stands. "Muh, we can't private it because we'd get too many low effort sign-ups"

But you're approving them based on username?
You misinterpreted what I said, I said, I meant, I'll review users' applications first based on username because there are 1600 waiting on us and I don't want to go by the time of registration. If they have a shitty application, I'll reject their registration regardless.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadelite