GunDevilHybrid

Coping Gymcel
Image0

I feel bad for the second guy, man. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, Sean o' Tist, violentrose and 16 others
If someone not taller than like 195 cm complains about their height - they are genuinely retarded

Shoot everyone who upvoted the first post

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, heyheyheybro22, Bars and 1 other person
most normal 5'10 guy

brutal

Attachments

• 1724819031685.png
    1724819031685.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, heyheyheybro22, rg1235 and 8 others
People here need to understand how debilitating short height ( actual short, not “muh I get mogged at 6ft everyday”). That poor guy is 5’3…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel, Bars, GunDevilHybrid and 1 other person
People here need to understand how debilitating short height ( actual short, not “muh I get mogged at 6ft everyday”). That poor guy is 5’3…
Being short as a guy even if you were a chad is a death sentence

You need hella things to compensate

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, heyheyheybro22, sportsmogger and 2 others

Just be a 1/1 million Chad actor bro. Don’t worry bro, Messi is short and look at him bro and a lot more copes like this from normies.

And these short guys are usually 5’8 or so. Not 5’3.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
Meanwhile
Skrmavbild 2024 08 28 kl 065100
Skrmavbild 2024 08 28 kl 065157

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascеnd, Bars, TechnoBoss and 3 others

Nowadays every man has to compensate. It is what it is

Even Kanye and Tom Brady have gotten cucked

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
/short/ is the real bluepill.

"When I was a teen in high school, I would get up at 6:30 am every morning to go to school, then I would regularly skip breakfast, and not eat any lunch until I got home from school at around 2 pm (at which point I would be beside myself with terrible, gnawing hunger). Of course, I often wasn’t even able to finish lunch since my stomach had shrunk from not having eaten anything all day. Now, I am a 24 year old male who is 5’2 and 120 lbs (the size of the average 7th grader), and I feel like this is because of me allowing myself to go hungry during my teenage years. Do you think that my growth was stunted due to malnourishment in my teenage/high school years?"

Its a whole fucking coping fest.

/short/ is the real bluepill.

"When I was a teen in high school, I would get up at 6:30 am every morning to go to school, then I would regularly skip breakfast, and not eat any lunch until I got home from school at around 2 pm (at which point I would be beside myself with terrible, gnawing hunger). Of course, I often wasn’t even able to finish lunch since my stomach had shrunk from not having eaten anything all day. Now, I am a 24 year old male who is 5’2 and 120 lbs (the size of the average 7th grader), and I feel like this is because of me allowing myself to go hungry during my teenage years. Do you think that my growth was stunted due to malnourishment in my teenage/high school years?"

Its a whole fucking coping fest.

Meanwhile, Chad regularly pulls all nighters with his friends, barely eats, and attends parties multiple times a week and still grows to 6'3". JFL. People don't like to hear that it's all genetic.

My own parents blamed me for being only 5'7" because I started losing weight gradually when I was 17 and 30 lbs overweight. My dad is 5'4" and my mom is 5'0. I LITERALLY BEAT THE FUCKING ODDS AND THEY STILL GET MAD AT ME FOR "STUNTING MY HEIGHT." ??? MY EXPECTED HEIGHT WAS 5'5. So fucking retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, watah, rg1235 and 3 others
Meanwhile, Chad regularly pulls all nighters with his friends, barely eats, and attends parties multiple times a week and still grows to 6'3". JFL. People don't like to hear that it's all genetic.

My own parents blamed me for being only 5'8" because I started losing weight gradually when I was 17 and 30 lbs overweight. My dad is 5'4" and my mom is 5'0. So fucking retarded
Same thing here, what makes it worse is that I actually have height genes on my mom's side, so my younger brother ended up being 6' 1" and I ended up being only 5' 9". Genetic recombination pill is brutal

Last edited:
It's just as hard for tall women to date as short guys....

r/shortguys is funny but cope because they think height>>face