The dutch government needs to be overthrown and disbanded.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
I will not pay taxes until this has happened.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Debetro
Did that right wing jew do anything at all in regards to inmigration, housing etc.?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Did that right wing jew do anything at all in regards to inmigration, housing etc.?
no. Nothing changed it's all a big puppet show.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, perpetuallytired, Debetro and 1 other person
Geachte AIVD,

Sluit mij hierbuiten. Hier heb ik volkomen niks mee te maken. Ik bedank u zeer.

Hoogachtend,

Michael Myers

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
no. Nothing changed it's all a big puppet show.
It's the same with Meloni, Le Pen, AfD and all this controlled opposition. The last chance was 80-90 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Shade91 and MoggerGaston
Hoogachtend,

Michael Myers
220px-MichaelMyers2018.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and Gengar
It's the same with Meloni, Le Pen, AfD and all this controlled opposition. The last chance was 80-90 years ago.
hitler was our last hope honestly because back then the flow of information wasn't as controlled as it is now.

Internet has made it impossible to revolt.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Debetro
Ik zag die ugh reactie. :feelscry:
die kwam door de eerst helft van je post. daarna pas realiseerde ik mij de humor erin door de laatste helft met jouw username.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
die kwam door de eerst helft van je post. daarna pas realiseerde ik mij de humor erin door de laatste helft met jouw username.
Ik dacht een buitenlander die netjes in ABN schrijft wel lollig zou zijn. :feelshaha:

• +1
@Michael Myers stel je voor @AlexAP had jouw post geschreven 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

dikke driedubelle ugh kots react

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Die rechtse typetjes zouden zoiets vast wel schrijven. :forcedsmile:

• JFL

Rawi bipaya fow bino nidierie yino irude los rur. Racese nile rela amomir sogimi yede iliecol goy, ereku ewire muner nono xehaqe idi ami rosece.

Rawi bipaya fow bino nidierie yino irude los rur. Racese nile rela amomir sogimi yede iliecol goy, ereku ewire muner nono xehaqe idi ami rosece.
jawohl ich liebe bratwurst sehr schon

heil hitler

hitler was our last hope honestly because back then the flow of information wasn't as controlled as it is now.

Internet has made it impossible to revolt.
It was so fucking close as well. Sad.

• +1
Nothing will actually change. Right wing governments will just crack down on illegal immigration and refugees while throwing the door open to legal immigration.

End of the day for Europe to maintain its standard of living it can’t have population decline as it results in lower tax base. Euros don’t have kids so the population decline needs to be prevented with immigrants.

Dutch people would rather the country becomes 80% Moroccan than give up their cushy benefits. NW europeans are lazy as fuck tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nothing will actually change. Right wing governments will just crack down on illegal immigration and refugees while throwing the door open to legal immigration.

End of the day for Europe to maintain its standard of living it can’t have population decline as it results in lower tax base. Euros don’t have kids so the population decline needs to be prevented with immigrants.

Dutch people would rather the country becomes 80% Moroccan than give up their cushy benefits. NW europeans are lazy as fuck tbh.
Let's hope not, Turkish people are fine besides some strong patriotism, Moroccans are so violent.

They always cry about how racist us Dutch are but get a girlfriend who's Moroccan and they will threaten you and consider your girl a million vulgar things. They are so hypocritical, I never cared who dates who, that's called freedom. They also preach Islam meanwhile they drink, smoke weed and whistle to girls from their car, but God forbid "their" women don't wear a headscarve or follow Islam and she's a traitor.

• +1
Let's hope not, Turkish people are fine besides some strong patriotism, Moroccans are so violent.

They always cry about how racist us Dutch are but get a girlfriend who's Moroccan and they will threaten you and consider your girl a million vulgar things. They are so hypocritical, I never cared who dates who, that's called freedom. They also preach Islam meanwhile they drink, smoke weed and whistle to girls from their car, but God forbid "their" women don't wear a headscarve or follow Islam and she's a traitor.
i dated an Arab girl ONE TIME and the amount of disgusting stares I got in public was insane. I largely got her to look past it as I made her focus on some landmark or made her think about something else.

Meanwhile I was looking back at this ethnic scum looking at me like I was some sort of target.

Note: I would absolutely destroy any of these ethnic piece of shit in a 1 on 1. They were fat ugly worthless pieces of ethnic human filth which I would destroy.

Only issue is these worthless ethnics carry knives and attack in groups because their subhuman lives have no meaning.

Ethnics in the netherlands should be deported ASAP. If they refuse deportation, they should be genocided.

i dated an Arab girl ONE TIME and the amount of disgusting stares I got in public was insane. I largely got her to look past it as I made her focus on some landmark or made her think about something else.

Meanwhile I was looking back at this ethnic scum looking at me like I was some sort of target.

Note: I would absolutely destroy any of these ethnic piece of shit in a 1 on 1. They were fat ugly worthless pieces of ethnic human filth which I would destroy.

Only issue is these worthless ethnics carry knives and attack in groups because their subhuman lives have no meaning.

Ethnics in the netherlands should be deported ASAP. If they refuse deportation, they should be genocided.
You're a weird racist psychopath and need serious help so I'm not talking to you anymore. I do agree there's a big issue with arabs and their hypocrisy.

You're a weird racist psychopath and need serious help so I'm not talking to you anymore. I do agree there's a big issue with arabs and their hypocrisy.
stay in your own country