The easiest softmax you can do

gymcopecel

gymcopecel

Iron
just train neck bro

lay on a bench , put a plate on your head, just curl it with your head, boom bigger neck, boom your face looks so much better cause proportions improved

fr though its the easiest softmax you can do , I have gotten up to curling 35kg for reps (been training neck for 2 years) and my neck has gotten so so so much better

+ training neck extensions improves posture so you get all the benefits of improved posture aswell

no effort in this since there are tons of threads about this but people ignore this , stop looking like a fag and grow your neck

• +1
Reactions: spazm, flippasav, Zeta and 6 others
no shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, elpapusupremo and LooksMaxxingBoss
@asdvek training neck gives bad posture

no glazing , I just think he can benefit a lot from this and I am bored of seeing his small neck on my fyp
Fuck him bro work on your own neck and physique 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I wanna see a before after of neck training. I want to see if it actually can make a difference. Morphs are a fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: sOMEONEgONNACarry
guys pls tell me something new
pls pls i beg u

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and MA_ascender
just train neck bro

lay on a bench , put a plate on your head, just curl it with your head, boom bigger neck, boom your face looks so much better cause proportions improved

fr though its the easiest softmax you can do , I have gotten up to curling 35kg for reps (been training neck for 2 years) and my neck has gotten so so so much better

+ training neck extensions improves posture so you get all the benefits of improved posture aswell

no effort in this since there are tons of threads about this but people ignore this , stop looking like a fag and grow your neck

View attachment 3118232View attachment 3118234View attachment 3118235
boom bhai
lay on a bench , put a ROPE on your head, just curl it with your head, boom bigger neck, boom your face looks so much better cause ITS OVER

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx and boss8055
I wanna see a before after of neck training. I want to see if it actually can make a difference.
huh ? obv its going to make a change
its a muscle that you cant train, just look at mike tyson

I wanna see a before after of neck training. I want to see if it actually can make a difference.
you can google search that + I gave you 3 examples

boom bhai
lay on a bench , put a ROPE on your head, just curl it with your head, boom bigger neck, boom your face looks so much better cause ITS OVER
what no pussy does to a mf

just train neck bro

how wide should it be

guys pls tell me something new
pls pls i beg u
debloat guide
how to chew
hgh source
(random chatgpt slop)
gym training split
does bonesmashing work?
rate supplement stack

this is legit 90 percent of the looksmaxing section

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spazm and lestoa
debloat guide
how to chew
hgh source
(random chatgpt slop)
gym training split
does bonesmashing work?
rate supplement stack

fr, it turned to shit
nothing new

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
debloat guide
how to chew
hgh source
(random chatgpt slop)
gym training split
does bonesmashing work?
rate supplement stack

icl this thread might have been useless but I was bored and made it

you're right though

• +1
just train neck bro

Did not read popcorn 350757682

• JFL
just train neck bro

Do you tie the plates to a towel or smth? I’m confused how u lift with your neck :ROFLMAO:

Do you tie the plates to a towel or smth? I’m confused how u lift with your neck :ROFLMAO:
you can put a plate directly on your forehead if you wanna acnemax but I prefer to put a towel and then the plate

you can put a plate directly on your forehead if you wanna acnemax but I prefer to put a towel and then the plate
Okay. I’ve been doing neck curls but there cope imo. I need to up the weight with plates so I plan on buying weights

Okay. I’ve been doing neck curls but there cope imo. I need to up the weight with plates so I plan on buying weights
neck curls without weights are obviously cope

but your neck training should mostly consist of neck curls since the sternocleidomastoid muscle in the front of your neck makes the biggest part of your neck mass and is the easiest to grow as well

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
neck curls without weights are obviously cope

but your neck training should mostly consist of neck curls since the sternocleidomastoid muscle in the front of your neck makes the biggest part of your neck mass and is the easiest to grow as well
Okay ty brah

looks good here tbh, some of your tiktoks I've seen on my fyp dont do you justice though
yeah, angles and lighting sometimes make my neck look smaller. Neck could be bigger tho.

• +1
Reactions: gymcopecel

I disagree w this

No reason to go over 8-12 reps with any exercise or any muscle. If you for whatever reason wanna do it, sure, go ahead. I wont mind. You will probably get the best gains anywhere around 4-8 reps though. You essentially just maximize stimulus and get the least amoung of fatigue. Also neck doesnt need shit tons of volume to grow, 3-4 sets of neck curls per week (at most 6/7 but not recommended) split into 2-3 different days is more than enough. You can also add 3-4 sets of neck extensions per week split into 2-3 different days if you want but its not that important.

Mike tyson is a genetic freak and I would say he grew more from the high frequency of hitting it + high test and sensitive ARs rather than ''high volume'' , just simply think about it

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo