The easiest way to have low inhib children

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
Sign them up for combat sports when theyre 5, or around this age and force them to keep training until 18

unless its some shit like Judo or taekwondo , they will be naturally aggressive for life which is a rare trait in this day and age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, Youthpill, EdgyFashionist and 6 others
how much have you leanmaxxed so far brah

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
i wish my parents did that for me

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Esteban1997, nathan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and nathan
Also karate is fine, jiu jitsu is fine, just not judo taekwondo or predominantly kicking and coping unless its kickboxing

Also karate is fine, jiu jitsu is fine, just not judo taekwondo or predominantly kicking and coping unless its kickboxing
karate lmao, only boxing, kickbox and mma are acceptable, sambo and wrestling are good too but too niche

• +1
Or just have genetically superior kids.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, deadstock and try2beme
karate lmao, only boxing, kickbox and mma are acceptable, sambo and wrestling are good too but too niche
Wrestling is popular in usa also why not karate ? Its more legit than judo and taekwondo

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and try2beme
Wrestling is popular in usa also why not karate ? Its more legit than judo and taekwondo
goofy martial art, not really useful in street fight, not aggressive, most coaches are also bluepilled cucks who tell you to use it for self defense only

• +1
goofy martial art, not really useful in street fight, not aggressive, most coaches are also bluepilled cucks who tell you to use it for self defense only
karate = kinetic energy (stamina(, movement, timing, precision. It doesnt directly transfer to strest fights but is a great base and yes it is aggressive dude u think being non aggressive is tolerated in that discipline lol

I dont agree karate is best for street fights in any capacity so agreed

karate = kinetic energy (stamina(, movement, timing, precision. It doesnt directly transfer to strest fights but is a great base and yes it is aggressive dude u think being non aggressive is tolerated in that discipline lol
I dont agree karate is best for street fights in any capacity so agreed
sport itself is zesty and doesnt make you a DOG like kickboxing or mma would

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Ive done itf taekwondo for 2 years and to be completely honest its a waste they rely more on kicks and not full body karate IS better boxing IS also effective in a street fight krav maga IS underrated aswell

• +1
Just teach them krav maga or Hōjutsu/gun kata if you want to make them become killing machines

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and try2beme