The Easiest Way to Make Money

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
I have never dne this but I know many people who have and I am not responsible for any legal claims that go towards you. I DO NOT CONDONE AND DO NOT SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR.

MRR is a dropshipping technique of running tiktok ads on a dropshipping product and marketing it at super low prices. Like 1 dollar for a perfume, you add a monthly recurring revenue subscription at the end and make the buyer sign a terms and conditions document. You then charge a amount monthly and they will cancel at some point but in your terms and agreements you put no refunds.

I can make a super in depth NORMAL dropshipping guide if you guys want since ive made a bunch of money off of it. This is a low effort guide just to show you guys a way to do things (DONT DO IT)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Deleted member 26859
please do. I need money for a rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
I have never dne this but I know many people who have and I am not responsible for any legal claims that go towards you. I DO NOT CONDONE AND DO NOT SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR.

MRR is a dropshipping technique of running tiktok ads on a dropshipping product and marketing it at super low prices. Like 1 dollar for a perfume, you add a monthly recurring revenue subscription at the end and make the buyer sign a terms and conditions document. You then charge a amount monthly and they will cancel at some point but in your terms and agreements you put no refunds.

I can make a super in depth NORMAL dropshipping guide if you guys want since ive made a bunch of money off of it. This is a low effort guide just to show you guys a way to do things (DONT DO IT)
Please bhai

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and iam good boy
pretty sure this is legal. amazon prime and loads of big companies do it

• +1
If advice for making money is well known then it's shit advice because it means a ton of guys have already tried it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
If advice for making money is well known then it's shit advice because it means a ton of guys have already tried it.
what are you saying, its not shit advice if im the first one giving it out to you ive neevr seen any guru takling about mmr

• +1
please make a guide

Whichever thing you're most interested in. Don't fall for those "do dropping shipping" or "just do social media marketing " crap. It does work for some people but it's boring and most people won't put in the work or be interested enough to make it work. There are so many ways to make money, find one that interests you most

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
The easiest way to make money is to go to school. NEETs don't want to accept this though.

Do drop shipping or social media marketing.

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
Whichever thing you're most interested in. Don't fall for those "do dropping shipping" or "just do social media marketing " crap. It does work for some people but it's boring and most people won't put in the work or be interested enough to make it work. There are so many ways to make money, find one that interests you most
Ur right about the interest part

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander