• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ˜• ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ...

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜† ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป โ˜• ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—บ. ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜€๐—บ.

Klasik616

Klasik616

Punk
Let's debunk feminism:

"Rape culture": only in third world shitholes rape culture can be a thing, in the developed countries the only rapes happening are to foids who party and get drunk. Some countries jail men who had been accused from rape but women still need some proof of the man's violent behavior.

"Patriarchy": a complete meme in 2024, back 80 years ago feminists were complaining about a men centered culture, basically a society based on men desires. Nowadays women dominate the fashion industry, women get help from the state to study, women are competing with men in the workplace, women are not marrying. What is up to men still? Probably money but this is a joke since the higher class and jew bankers keep all the money and the men who are in the workforce are way less privileged than an useless woman in 2024 trying to find a job. Women are not shamed anymore for slutty behaviors, if you're conservative in 2024 foids will call you insecure.

"Gender pay gap": Another lie, if a woman gets paid less for the same job in a company she can shut down the company, easy as it sounds. The goverment won't tolerate women who are forced to work for free during more hours. Women nowadays graduate more than men and in the future I think the gender pay gap will close to zero.

Now let's talk about women and their easy life. After the patriarchy is gone, women live similar lives to men. They educate themselves and end up working, aka earning money. (Feminist) women take advantage of the old system of gender roles: they still search for men who earn more money than them, men still pay for dates that aren't guaranteed of succeeding. Women sleep with men whenever they want (well this has always been true).

Now that the situation for men is hard, women won't lower their standards. This causes hypergamy: a search for the top 5-10% men. Result: Lonely men, and women who cannot get into long term relationships. Some women decide to not longer date a result of being dumped after sex.

Average men try hard to date women by expending money, developing a NT personality and getting better looks. If women looksmaxx nowadays it's their cope, they don't have to do it. Women admit to dress better for themselves. Women don't need men anymore, your struggles in dating are explained by this.

Women can't no longer be catcalled or approached. Women focus on their careers and forget about the (average) men forever.

So what's the main problem? First, I have to mention some women don't like the idea of being penetrated by an ugly man (which is the man they are gonna marry), an ugly man for foids is someone who isn't handsome btw. But some foids are very sexual so this doesn't affect them at all.

What foids are struggling nowadays is to have families, since they didn't secure a husband in their 20's now are struggling to get a man and you know what? Men are dating the 20 yr olds and ignoring the roasties.

Also 30 yr old men who had bad experiences with women won't commit to them after 30. The natality is going to decrease in the future. Foids won't have families, they will have to live alone with their pets and money. Some man will date them but commitment is what they won't receive easily. For some of us this is not a big problem but foids (with the experiences they had at their 20's) will feel lonely and worthless since they never focused on being more attractive to men.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: uksucks, humanoidsub7, Bomber517 and 9 others
Long thread
:feelsgood:
Wrote this in a bathroom lol
Bump

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi and truthhurts
Didn't read boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and truthhurts
They probably have a harder life than yours bud

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nirvana, hopecel, noonespecial and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Nirvana, 97baHater, hopecel and 5 others
Simping? On my .org?! Where's the hidden foid user you're doing this for? :feelshah:
You think in black and white nigga sex isn't the only thing in life.It might be to incels since that's all they think about

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, StarvedEpi, truthhurts and 2 others
You think in black and white nigga sex isn't the only thing in life.It might be to incels since that's all they think about
I wasn't even thinking about sex. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, truthhurts, Imretarded? and 1 other person
You didn't read the thread at all. This wasn't about sex lol. I mentioned foids always in history fucked only the top men, not just now. See how easy their life is, all the problems foids have are created by themselves (it's their cope). Modern women boyo

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, noonespecial and truthhurts
Yeah women are on average more privileged these days.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, WhoTookVendetta, truthhurts and 1 other person
You didn't read the thread at all. This wasn't about sex lol. I mentioned foids always in history fucked only the top men, not just now. See how easy their life is, all the problems foids have are created by themselves (it's their cope). Modern women boyo
They fuck the top men, is that not about sex? I don't get what u are saying you sound very low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
They fuck the top men, is that not about sex? I don't get what u are saying you sound very low IQ
Not just sex. It's money, their public life (politics, law) and the freedom they have compared to men. Foids who whore themselves and not be shamed while men rot or try hard by "making themselves more attractive to women". Men have lossed all power, foids don't care about men.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel
Just seemed fishy to not support an anti-feminist thread. :ogre:
The thread is just incel ramblings I don't care about feminism lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and truthhurts
Not just sex. It's money, their public life (politics, law) and the freedom they have compared to men. Foids who whore themselves and not be shamed while men rot or try hard by "making themselves more attractive to women".
Sounds like you're creating your own problems bud

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Keep expending on dates and your gym membership to attract women cuck lol
Sounds like you're creating your own problems bud
Keep approaching women and making their life more interesting for free, you're just a man.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and truthhurts
Keep expending on dates and your gym membership to attract women cuck lol
I don't do either and you're clearly proving my point. Sex is on your mind 24/7 so you take the anger out on all foids who don't grant you it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Based on the Georgia guide Stones they are trying to reduce the population to 500 m till 2050, to keep the nature in his order.
I think future wise developed sex robots would part of ppl daily lives. Keep in mind that some movies are used as predictive programming :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
the only privilege that man have is the privilege of violence in any other aspect they are as privileged or more

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and truthhurts
I don't do either and you're clearly proving my point. Sex is on your mind 24/7 so you take the anger out on all foids who don't grant you it
I donโ€™t think so, bro just pointing out things. If his claims are provable with studies, then itโ€™s true :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Based on the Georgia guide Stones they are trying to reduce the population to 500 m till 2050, to keep the nature in his order.
I think future wise developed sex robots would part of ppl daily lives. Keep in mind that some movies are used as predictive programming :ogre:
If society collapses just remember it's foids nature fault. JFL at japanese men buying dolls to "fuck women", men who spend hundreds on dates, men who pay for OF. The gender pay gap is closing and the marriages will decrease, remember me boyos.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, truthhurts and StarvedEpi
If society collapses just remember it's foids nature fault. JFL at japanese men buying dolls to "fuck women", men who spend hundreds on dates, men who pay for OF.
Not necessarily. Men were always simping tbh.
foids are taking advantage of OF and other sexual content, since they know, that lonely simps would buy that shit, but I think a society always collapse. Time will tell :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy, cooldude1231 and Klasik616
Let's debunk feminism:

"Rape culture": only in third world shitholes rape culture can be a thing, in the developed countries the only rapes happening are to foids who party and get drunk. Some countries jail men who had been accused from rape but women still need some proof of the man's violent behavior.

"Patriarchy": a complete meme in 2024, back 80 years ago feminists were complaining about a men centered culture, basically a society based on men desires. Nowadays women dominate the fashion industry, women get help from the state to study, women are competing with men in the workplace, women are not marrying. What is up to men still? Probably money but this is a joke since the higher class and jew bankers keep all the money and the men who are in the workforce are way less privileged than an useless woman in 2024 trying to find a job. Women are not shamed anymore for slutty behaviors, if you're conservative in 2024 foids will call you insecure.

"Gender pay gap": Another lie, if a woman gets paid less for the same job in a company she can shut down the company, easy as it sounds. The goverment won't tolerate women who are forced to work for free during more hours. Women nowadays graduate more than men and in the future I think the gender pay gap will close to zero.

Now let's talk about women and their easy life. After the patriarchy is gone, women live similar lives to men. They educate themselves and end up working, aka earning money. (Feminist) women take advantage of the old system of gender roles: they still search for men who earn more money than them, men still pay for dates that aren't guaranteed of succeeding. Women sleep with men whenever they want (well this has always been true).

Now that the situation for men is hard, women won't lower their standards. This causes hypergamy: a search for the top 5-10% men. Result: Lonely men, and women who cannot get into long term relationships. Some women decide to not longer date a result of being dumped after sex.

Average men try hard to date women by expending money, developing a NT personality and getting better looks. If women looksmaxx nowadays it's their cope, they don't have to do it. Women admit to dress better for themselves. Women don't need men anymore, your struggles in dating are explained by this.

Women can't no longer be catcalled or approached. Women focus on their careers and forget about the (average) men forever.

So what's the main problem? First, I have to mention some women don't like the idea of being penetrated by an ugly man (which is the man they are gonna marry), an ugly man for foids is someone who isn't handsome btw. But some foids are very sexual so this doesn't affect them at all.

What foids are struggling nowadays is to have families, since they didn't secure a husband in their 20's now are struggling to get a man and you know what? Men are dating the 20 yr olds and ignoring the roasties.

Also 30 yr old men who had bad experiences with women won't commit to them after 30. The natality is going to decrease in the future. Foids won't have families, they will have to live alone with their pets and money. Some man will date them but commitment is what they won't receive easily. For some of us this is not a big problem but foids (with the experiences they had at their 20's) will feel lonely and worthless since they never focused on being more attractive to men.
Most real feminists would agree that we donโ€™t live in a patriarchy. We will live in a society that worships power and money.
Most men donโ€™t even have the power to abuse or subjugate women anymore. Most men arenโ€™t even really full fledged males anymore.

• +1
The Iliad, an ancient book by Homer, is based on the conflict caused by two governors who competed for the love of a beautiful woman.
Women are the original dark triads
They invented seduction to lure in men

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Tabula Rasa and Imretarded?
Never forget that societies always collapse. Some only take a few years to crumble to pieces. If people actually did shit instead of ascending and feeding in to this, we could fix the next generation

• +1
Never forget that societies always collapse. Some only take a few years to crumble to pieces. If people actually did shit instead of ascending and feeding in to this, we could fix the next generation
counter-sexual-revolution when? @Debetro @Acion

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Acion and Klasik616
counter-sexual-revolution when? @Debetro @Acion
Soon. Or not. What did it brought benefitial? LGBT+ is mental deviation, normalized degenerate sexual acts bring nothing good, promiscuity neither does, better to be celibate than use condoms...

• +1
Women's rights were a mistake.

• +1