The Economic Collapse of Feminism: How Weaponized Gender Politics is Crippling Global Economies

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster --Asexual Monk
feminism isn’t mere ideological detritus—it’s an insidious, metastasizing socio-economic pathogen. The forceful implantation of gynocentric quotas in male-dominated sectors has detonated global productivity. The neoliberal elite orchestrated this psy-op to destabilize geopolitical dominance, using femaleness as a Trojan horse to erode meritocracy.

We’re witnessing socio-economic asphyxiation, as artificially elevated female participation syphons GDP and corrodes innovation pipelines. NATO?:lul: Now a gender-inclusive bureaucracy instead of a military body. Their shift to gender sensitivity rather than strategy is a calculated degradation of Western power structures.

Feminism is anti-biological. It rejects evolutionary axioms, replacing reproductive utility with narcissistic individualism. The implosion of natalist imperatives in the West underlines the ideological sterilization engineered by this feminist plague. Birth rates crash; economies decay. Feminist-driven governance prioritizes "feelings," not geopolitical resilience.

TL;DR For Low Iqfags:
Feminism is an economic suicide pact, a biopolitical weapon designed to destabilize global hegemony, parasitically crippling civilization.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, iloveboobs, autistic_tendencies and 7 others
@StarvedEpi @_MVP_ @Vermilioncore @ElTruecel @ShowerMaxxing @thecel @depressionmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, ElTruecel and StarvedEpi

I miss this man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Nazi Germany
I am tagging separately because my tag isn't working.
@nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa @n9wiff @BigJimsWornOutTires @Veganist @noobs @OldRooster @Debetro @wishIwasSalludon @Clown Show @Gargantuan @NZb6Air @You @Autismcel @i_love_roosters @IAMNOTANINCEL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Tabula Rasa and n9wiff
Meine führer
Please wake up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, Bars and Nazi Germany
@Gonthar @ihatereddit
@moredatesmorerapes @Mewton @Imretarded?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists
Too many big words tbh

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and cooldude1231
How do you exactly define a feminist ?

• +1
How do you exactly define a feminist ?
A feminist is an over-glorified narcissisit who weaponizes victimhood to dismantle biological imperatives, hijacking societal progress in favor of ideological delusion.

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists, NormieKilla and Tabula Rasa
@SecularIslamist thoughts on this?
Iam your old friend a.k.a SergeantAutist from Abhorrence bhai Union:lul:
@Nick.Harte @ConfusedBolivian

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist thoughts on this?
Iam your old friend a.k.a SergeantAutist from Abhorrence bhai Union:lul:
@Nick.Harte @ConfusedBolivian
Based. Feminism will lead to collapse of western order. Which I'm all too happy to see, but it's fucking shame I live in it and have to bear the consequences of it.

• Love it
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and SecularIslamist
@Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: SupportlocalRapists and Autismcel
@autistic_tendencies thoughts on this?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SupportlocalRapists
A feminist is an over-glorified narcissisit who weaponizes victimhood to dismantle biological imperatives, hijacking societal progress in favor of ideological delusion.
I love this summarization. You've forgot to associate this ideology to the jews, both are ennemies of life

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
I love this summarization. You've forgot to associate this ideology to the jews, both are ennemies of life
I will post about jewish extermination. They both deserves hell.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
@iloveboobs

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Yeah feminism replaces 10 qualified men for 1 meh women
Hahahahahaha

• +1

NATO?:lul: Now a gender-inclusive bureaucracy instead of a military body. Their shift to gender sensitivity rather than strategy is a calculated degradation of Western power structures.
We must make our own NATO, with men only, can you imagine the power we will have?

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back