The Effect Of BodyFat % On Facial Width. Wide Vs. Normal Vs. Narrow

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
As you all know, being lean is life. Literally. You aren't truly living if you are above 10% bodyfat, because you aren't slaying.
There is a common misconception that wide faces can afford to be at a higher bodyfat % than normal or narrow faces (In terms of aesthetics) because of the width of the bones helps make it protrude through the fat more than narrow.
WRONG. It doesn't matter at all.
Imagine 2 faces both at about 20% bodyfat. One is narrow, the other is wide. I would argue that the narrow face would look more normal and less uncanny to the human eye, than the wider face.
This one requires your imagination. I would find pictures to prove a point, but I'm too lazy and it's too hard to determine bodyfat % from a picture.
Here's some good examples to think of: Jordan Barrett.
Jordan Barrett looks like an uncanny bloated karen when he's not lean.

VS.

VS.

So why do wide faces look more uncanny than normal/narrow at higher bodyfat percentages?Simply because they are just going to look fatter than normal and narrow ones. It doesn't matter that the bone protrudes more. The buccal fat pad isn't caved in deeper than it is for a normal or narrow face. It's literally the same.

From a primal evolutionary perspective, wide and compact faces were the result of being more mechanically efficient for chewing and biting off the meat from animals. Meat doesn't have a ton of carbs and salt to bloat you and make you fat. So cavemen back then weren't ever bloated, so the human brain was accustomed to find lean wide faces attractive. When they are bloated, it seems like they are diseased, and unfit for mating.

In modern society, normal and narrow faces are a lot more common than wide faces.

Wide Faces are a double-edged sword. You can absolutely fuck yourself up if you're not lean, but you will be unstoppable once you get your shit together.

Attachments

• 1692973602394.png
    1692973602394.png
    607.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis, rubberduck, 250722 and 7 others
I can tell by how you type and your conclusion you are not getting laid at all.

Ps. If anything, tall faces are more attractive and facial averagessness is king - in that regard wide faces (lean) are punished as they deviate from the norm. So are overly narrow faces.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: protomogger9873, zeshama, Mr. President and 9 others
I can tell by how you type and your conclusion you are not getting laid at all.

Ps. If anything, tall faces are more attractive and facial averagessness is king - in that regard wide faces (lean) are punished as they deviate from the norm. So are overly narrow faces.

Your level of ignorance here is insane. I'm not talking about skull height or Facial averageness. I'm talking about width. Wide faces=/=short skull.

When people on here talk about Tall Faces/Skulls being ideal, they refer to the height coming from the chin. Not the midface. Tall skull doesn't count if it's from a long midface. But that doesn't mean tall skulls aren't WIDE. Look at someone like Tyler Maher. He has a Wide face and a tall skull from his chin.

You should get educated on this shit before you open your mouth again.

• +1
Reactions: mazzi, Mr. President, lightskinbengali and 5 others
Jfl why do I even try to post HQ threads, low IQ niggers like @DrTony just don't fucking get it and don't even bother to read the post to understand what I'm talking about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mazzi, currybrah and Deleted member 32640
Tagging HQ Users. from Delonlover's list.

@DelonLover1999
@PointOfNoReturn @AscendingHero @Reckless Turtle @HarrierDuBois @emeraldglass @5'7 zoomer @garoupilled_
@Preston @Gargantuan
@john2 @cytoplasm @ceo @ascension @BrahminBoss @longjohnmong @pneumocystosis @Debetro @Mewton

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Tagging HQ Users. from Delonlover's list.

@DelonLover1999
@
PointOfNoReturn
@PointOfNoReturn @
AscendingHero
@AscendingHero @
Reckless Turtle
@Reckless Turtle @
HarrierDuBois
@HarrierDuBois @
emeraldglass
@emeraldglass @5@5'7 zoomer @
garoupilled_
@garoupilled_
@
Preston
@Preston @
Gargantuan
@Gargantuan @
john2
@john2 @
cytoplasm
@cytoplasm @
ceo
@ceo @
ascension
@ascension @
BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss @
longjohnmong
@longjohnmong @
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis @
@
Debetro
@Debetro @
Interested
@Interested @
Mewton
@Mewton
did you just tag one guy?

is it possible to remove the fat from my face and store it under my foot heel so that i get just a littlebit of extra height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Luxito, shahid khan and 1 other person
Not if you are a boneless subhuman. Then you would just look worse

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 32640
As you all know, being lean is life. Literally. You aren't truly living if you are above 10% bodyfat, because you aren't slaying.
There is a common misconception that wide faces can afford to be at a higher bodyfat % than normal or narrow faces (In terms of aesthetics) because of the width of the bones helps make it protrude through the fat more than narrow.
Imagine 2 faces both at about 20% bodyfat. One is narrow, the other is wide. I would argue that the narrow face would look more normal and less uncanny to the human eye, than the wider face.
This one requires your imagination. I would find pictures to prove a point, but I'm too lazy and it's too hard to determine bodyfat % from a picture.
View attachment 2399686

VS.

View attachment 2399687

View attachment 2399688

VS.

View attachment 2399692
So why do wide faces look more uncanny than normal/narrow at higher bodyfat percentages?Simply because they are just going to look fatter than normal and narrow ones. It doesn't matter that the bone protrudes more. The buccal fat pad isn't caved in deeper than it is for a normal or narrow face. It's literally the same.

From a primal evolutionary perspective, wide and compact faces were the result of being more mechanically efficient for chewing and biting off the meat from animals. Meat doesn't have a ton of carbs and salt to bloat you and make you fat. So cavemen back then weren't ever bloated, so the human brain was accustomed to find lean wide faces attractive. When they are bloated, it seems like they are diseased, and unfit for mating.

In modern society, normal and narrow faces are a lot more common than wide faces.

Wide Faces are a double-edged sword. You can absolutely fuck yourself up if you're not lean, but you will be unstoppable once you get your shit together.
Hmm did read but wtf did I just read. Like what the hell was point of this whole thread

Shit thread kys

He is right. wide face and massasster have to be lean af to look right. with Any extra bf you look bloated as all fux.he isn’t wrong ☝️

• +1
Reactions: lksmxr
I would think narrower faces look worse normally at the same high bodyfat % just like boneless faces look worse at the same bodyfat %.

Gives me hope

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
I would think narrower faces look worse normally at the same high bodyfat % just like boneless faces look worse at the same bodyfat %.

I would say there's a range for both.

Wide Face vs Narrow/Normal Face (Both at under 15%)

Wide face Wins.

Wide Face Vs Narrow/Normal (Both above 15%)

Narrow/Normal Wins (In terms of not looking uncanny)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
How do you know that narrow face looks better at high bf?

wide skull = rope

Tall and lean skull always mog. Wide and boxy look ugly and weird

Attachments

• F6F60BBA-911B-478A-860C-DED0C94EE215.jpeg
    F6F60BBA-911B-478A-860C-DED0C94EE215.jpeg
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
facts, what a great post
View attachment 2399686

VS.

View attachment 2399687

View attachment 2399688

VS.

View attachment 2399692

Lifefuel for me if legit