The effects of wrestling on your jaw.

T

thejawlawcourtroom

Iron
I have come across many pictures of wrestlers with exceptionally big Jaws, what is the knowledge behind this?
High IQ response is appreciated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 5522 and thecel
most wrestlers are high T, and we know people with high t have larger ramus and mandibles.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Selection bias. MMA dudes, wrestlers, college athletes tend to be naturally high T and high HGH.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, AscendingHero, TheEndHasNoEnd and 12 others
Just like all gymnasts are short and manlets. Not because gymnastics hinder growth, but because short people succeed at it more and you only see the shorter ones.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 4797, umzazi and 2 others

@Robocok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
From all the beating they take they're technically bonesmashing lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, JFLbuddyboyo, MentalistKebab and 2 others
bonesmashing

Bonesmashing is legitimate

a larger jaw means there's more space for your airway, thet means you can pump more air at a time. that leads to you being more athletic and stronger which is very important for wrestling. that is the explanation, none of the other guys know what they're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2658
I have come across many pictures of wrestlers with exceptionally big Jaws, what is the knowledge behind this?
High IQ response is appreciated.
do swimmers have broad shoulders because swimming broadens your shoulders or people with broad shouders are more likely to be elite swimmers

does basketball make you taller or do taller people tend to get farther playing basketball

wrestling is a high T sport, hence higher T men get farther in wrestling due to superior bone density, tendon strength, muscle density etc, and higher T men have more masculine jaws because they went through puberty with a gorilla hormone profile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 3270
wrestling is the funnest, most badass sport save for boxing and football, its a shame people treat it as homo. it takes alot of effort to learn. most historic ones like in greece practiced it from day one, and have toughness nobody to this day can practice and understand even with roids

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 7313 and Deleted member 4797
wrestling is a sport for very high T men.
more T on your youth = more masculine features such as big jaw

you dont see pussies in a wrestling mat like you do in other sports

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo and Deleted member 4797
Can confirm other people's assertions. Wrestlers are badass. I tried it in 9th grade but I was too pussy. I almost managed to win a match though, weighing at roughly 96 pounds at 5'4" looking like a twig and wrestling in the 106 lb division. If I could go back, I'd love to. I'd be wrestling in the 120 lb division now and think I could do some damage

one day if i have a male kid i will do right by him and put him in wrestling from the moment he is born and i will feed him a high protein diet and give him vitamins and shit. he will have a massive jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
There's something primal about grappling that boosts your T in a way that just lifting or working out in general won't do. It's not just bone smashing. I don't know how to describe it but the way you feel after a hard roll... It makes you high afterward. The adrenaline rush is good. Quickest and easiest way to naturally become more masculine besides getting your diet on point and only drinking clean water.

Examples of wrestlers with insane jaw lines and chins.

Rafael dos Anjos UFC 197 04 750x370

W620 15b7cd515838438893f96da3c8f4d602

Cael Sanderson Olympics 300x290

RsUeCsaKCY01iWK1chOW9VZkOMO

960x0

Khabib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913