The Elephant in the Room : Wage Slavery

Acion

Acion

Magickal
This thread is directed at all of the wage cuck NPCs from in this forum.

Wage slavery is the most wide spread form of oppression that exists. No one needs to work in the 21st century. Money has been digital since the 70's. UBI has been possible since then. Work and taxation are punishments for being alive. All poverty is completely artificial. AI technology allows for the creation of robotic slaves. We could all be living luxurious lives while robots toil, but the rich people won't allow that.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, watah, ALP and 3 others
U donโ€™t have to wage slave if ur a skinny Indian

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver and thorns
some of us incels should compound max and make our own mini country

• +1
Reactions: Acion
U donโ€™t have to wage slave if ur a skinny Indian
No one does, pussy isn't worth it. You've never seen a wild animal trade their finite life for money. We are animals too. We don't need to live the way we do. We'd be much better off living in the woods like wild animals. Atleast we'd be free

• +1
Reactions: cheerio
some of us incels should compound max and make our own mini country
I've been wanting to make an incel settlement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RealNinja and yue
we're no where near capable of UBI

that would require a full scale utilization of robots WHICH WE DO NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITIES FOR

please educate me of such robots that can replace every single job that keeps society functioning right now

I CANT DO IT, I CANT DO IT ANYMORE I HATE CODING, I DONT GIVE FUCK ABOUT ALL THOSE APIS ALL THOSE FUCKIN WEBSERVICE
IDONT CARE IF IT PAY WELLS I JUST DONT WANT TO ROT BEHIND A SCREENS NO MORE I DONT WANT TO BE MONDAY AND SEE ALL THOSE GARBAGE LINE OF CODE :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

THEY TOLD ME IT PAY WELL AND IM SMART BUT THE REALITY IS NOBODY LIKE TO CODE AND ROT BEHIND A LAPTOP I CANT DO IT NO MORE

SAVE ME PLEASE

Last edited:
I CANT DO IT, I CANT DO IT ANYMORE I HATE CODING, I DONT GIVE FUCK ABOUT ALL THOSE APIS ALL THOSE FUCKIN WEBSERVICE
IDONT CARE IF IT PAY WELLS I JUST DONT WANT TO ROT BEHIND A SCREENS NO MORE I DONT TO BE MONDAY AND SEE ALL THOSE GARBAGE LINE OF CODE :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

THEY TOLD ME IT PAY WELL AND IM SMART BUT THE REALITY IS NOBODY LIKE TO CODE AND ROT BEHIND A LAPTOP I CANT DO IT NO MORE

SAVE ME PLEASE
hire indians to do the work and pay them 10 percent of your salary

hire indians to do the work and pay them 10 percent of your salary
THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND FRENCH AND THEY CODE LIKE SHIII MOST OF THE TIME

BUT THEY DO GOOD TUTORIAL THO

THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND FRENCH AND THEY CODE LIKE SHIII MOST OF THE TIME

BUT THEY DO GOOD TUTORIAL THO
c'est fini pour toi :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: PARISIEN
IDONT CARE IF IT PAY WELLS I JUST DONT WANT TO ROT BEHIND A SCREENS NO MORE I DONT WANT TO BE MONDAY AND SEE ALL THOSE GARBAGE LINE OF CODE :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

SAVE ME PLEASE
shut the fuck up coding job is a privilege, work from home and then hit the club

• WTF
Reactions: PARISIEN
shut the fuck up coding job is a privilege, work from home and then hit the club
ALL MY FRIENDS FOR SCHOOLS ARE FAGGET AND INTROVERT THEY LEGIT ZOOM ON KAISA FROM LEAGUE TO SEE BOOBS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Darkeningstar and DalitBoss
ALL MY FRIENDS FOR SCHOOLS ARE FAGGET AND INTROVERT THEY LEGIT ZOOM ON KAISA FROM LEAGUE TO SEE BOOBS
just dont be a nerdy bitch coder be a jacked rich one and movie to Miami or something, you only live once nigga fuck those friends

I've been wanting to make an incel settlement
Thatโ€™s not going to work, all the actual incels/rotters on here havenโ€™t worked a day in their life and are probably either weak and malnourished or obese

I agree man but you didnโ€™t have to call me an NPC cuck :feelscry:

Itโ€™s 6:48 and Iโ€™m 1 hour into the journey to work

Can you use devil voodoo magic to escape wage slavery?

You have no alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back