The emptiness is killing me

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Without my oneitis life is pointless. Oneitis represnets the unattainable, it gives a meaning to my worthless life, something to strive for. It's kind like Jesus and ressuraction.

But she is fucking gone. Idk where she is, probably in another castle with chad of course, but i know that her absence ain't any good. I just need to see her and get that combined dopamine rush and PTSDE, its like an addiction!

Despite this, i know that she will never forgive me. She never forgives, she will forever hate me and I will have to suffer. Why was I so stupid? Why couldn't i control myself? Why did I haf to go and ask her to make out? It was so out of character lol.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND
Whenever I scratch my ass or balls I have a sniff. Even in public if I can get away with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 1106, Yummyinmytummy and 5 others
Kys

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Whenever I scratch my ass or balls I have a sniff. Even in public if I can get away with it.

Sad shit, man. Just think of the things that you despise about her and that should help in some way to find her less attractive. That is what I did when I wanted to get over someone.
Don’t be like that, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
"Why did I have do ask her to make out?" Is this what she's mad about? And you're guilty about this? I don't understand your story dude. Surely you're not guilty about trying to tongue rape her mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Just think of the things that you despise about her and that should help in some way to find her less attractive. That is what I did when I wanted to get over someon

but i dont want to get over her. i want to like ONLY her and not seeing her doesnt help
" Is this what she's mad about?

yes

And you're guilty about this?

yes

Surely you're not guilty about trying to tongue rape her mouth.

but she said it was bad

but i dont want to get over her. i want to like ONLY her and not seeing her doesnt help
Oh, yeah, because if you did get over her, then you would just start getting depressed over girls in general, like me.

because if you did get over her, then you would just start getting depressed over girls in general, like me.

yes, you are the first to get this. oneitis is the perfect cope and one i used for years

It should be relatable on some level because even if the crush was online, it still was a situation similar to mine.

did you violate her like i did?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Nigger aren't u 15