The end of @Pneumocystosis

qwertynineofive

qwertynineofive

Cool hand in a cruel world.
https://looksmax.org/threads/legendary-arvid-x-pneumo-crossover.1074820/#post-16102613

So as you can see, Pneumo and Arvid met up last night at berghain…

And as you can also see, it hit Pneumo pretty hard.

My theory is that this will be the inciting incident which causes Pneumo to spiral into a cycle of flipping between bouts of extreme narcissism and extreme insecurity, just like Arvid did.

Mark my words, he’ll be obsessing over unnecessary surgeries in no time, just like arvid used to with the forehead reduction.

Poor bastard, he’s chadlite but it’s too late for him now.

Never thought I’d say it… but it’s finally over.

Good luck @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kiyopon, N1666, niqfan625 and 7 others
it was just an attention seeking thread dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, Itsjoeverlol, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
how tall is arvid and how tall is pneumo? was the heightmog that bad?

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
https://looksmax.org/threads/legendary-arvid-x-pneumo-crossover.1074820/#post-16102613

So as you can see, Pneumo and Arvid met up last night at berghain…

And as you can also see, it hit Pneumo pretty hard.

My theory is that this will be the inciting incident which causes Pneumo to spiral into a cycle of flipping between bouts of extreme narcissism and extreme insecurity, just like Arvid did.

Mark my words, he’ll be obsessing over unnecessary surgeries in no time, just like arvid used to with the forehead reduction.

Poor bastard, he’s chadlite but it’s too late for him now.

Never thought I’d say it… but it’s finally over.

Good luck @pneumocystosis
You’re probably right. When I met Arvid I came to the opposite conclusion. Looks is nowhere near as important as this shithole forum makes it out to be. Haven’t lifted last 2 weeks. JFL at blackpill.

You’re probably right. When I met Arvid I came to the opposite conclusion. Looks is nowhere near as important as this shithole forum makes it out to be. Haven’t lifted last 2 weeks. JFL at blackpill.
You met Arvid? What do you mean you came to the opposite conclusion? Like he just wasn't getting the celebrity treatment that Pneumo said he was?

Comparison is the thief of joy.
Jfl if pneumo thinks it's over for him while him having a gf and slays at clubs (probably idk)

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
from my experience my friends are better looking and 8 inches taller than me, and I don't rlly mind just enjoy ur life and don't fall to much to the rabbit hole

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NoPainNoChick, GunDevilHybrid, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
from my experience my friends are better looking and 8 inches taller than me, and I don't rlly mind just enjoy ur life and don't fall to much to the rabbit hole
There are actually niggas on this site who refuse to hang out or take pics with their taller or better looking friends in fear that some pajeet will post them to his IG reels looksmax account named IBlameSukhdeep or some shit

Good advice tho

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: respirationist, BootySniffer69, pneumocystosis and 4 others
Who is Arvid?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Why did u come to that conclusion?

Why did u come to that conclusion?
Of course looks matter, but the way you carry yourself + aura unironically is paramount. An aura filled HTN Will mog s statusmaxxed Chad

I wish ungrateful fags like these have the most painful death possible
Like this faggot has pretty much everything
Rich parents , chadlite face , good social circle and nt yet comes here to humble brag his useless life to us like no one cares you useless punk if someone else got 2 more girls than you doesn't mean your life becomes worthless I swear if I ever encounter this manlet fag with 12 inch arms I'll anal rape him and throw him in the sewers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, N1666 and pneumocystosis