• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 7044, amichadpossibly? and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Shrek2OnDvD and buckchadley31
pakis>indians :)

• Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Donald trump doesn’t exist. He is political actor Enrique caramela and he is black Native American man victim to the evil of the USA politicians being framed and used
He's a holographic entity. Trump isn't real

• JFL
pakistan is one of the worst places to be born in, a revolting third world brown shithole filled with brown subhumans wasgeslaving for 130 usd a month while living in a garbage filled ghetto made of scrap metal and on top of that being muslim, i'd rather not be born than be born in that kind of cesspool.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and AlwaysHaveQuestions
pakistan is one of the worst places to be born in, a revolting third world brown shithole filled with brown subhumans wasgeslaving for 130 usd a month while living in a garbage filled ghetto made of scrap metal and on top of that being muslim, i'd rather not be born than be born in that kind of cesspool.
Keep coping subhuman. PAKISTAN MOGS

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Ryan, Lmao and 4 others
Still better than living in Chicago :lul:

• +1
9ACE07CF D03F 4C35 A8EB 852C43715ECA

XD

• Love it
Still better than living in Chicago :lul:
jeez, i bet living in a place like this

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...2636df1864d313!8m2!3d41.7613545!4d-88.3743509

where you can live a normal decent life and easily get a job that pays +100k usd a year and can even get jobs that pay +400k / year is worse than living in a place like this

where you will be making 2k usd a year and will never be able to make more than 8k a year while having many stuff more expensive than in chicago

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: americans are the most pathetic subhumans in existence specially niggers that complain (not real americans, you need to be white to be american) they don't know that if they were to be sent back to the filth they came from the would be living in mudhuts and making literally 15 usd a month

Last edited:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...2636df1864d313!8m2!3d41.7613545!4d-88.3743509

where you can live a normal decent life and easily get a job that pays +100k usd a year and can even get jobs that oay +400k / year is worse than living in a place like this

where you will be making 2k usd a year and will never be able to make more than 8k a year while having many stuff more expensive than in chicago

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: americans are the most pathetic subhumans in existence specially niggers that complain (not real americans, you need to be white to be american) they don't know that if they were to be sent back to the filth they came from the would be living in mudhuts and making literally 15 usd a month

What a salty autistic faggot. Just shut your bitch ass up

• +1
Reactions: amichadpossibly? and Deleted member 10987
Pakistan forever

• Love it

where you can live a normal decent life and easily get a job that pays +100k usd a year and can even get jobs that pay +400k / year is worse than living in a place like this

Lmao just cherry-pick a rich area of Chicago. I’m SURE you can’t do the same for Pakistan. Use your brain dumb fuck

Lmao just cherry-pick a rich area of Chicago. I’m SURE you can’t do the same for Pakistan. Use your brain dumb fuck

lol fucking coping subhuman, that's middle class, those houses cost 350k while average wage in chicago is like 70k usd a year, the united states has the second best income to house price ratio in the entire world and their houses are the biggest and best looking of all), this is a rich area (low tier rich)

you are nothing but just another spoiled subhuman that wouldn't last a day in a real shithole

Last edited:
@Ryan

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 10987
lol fucking coping subhuman, that's middle class, those houses cost 350k while average wage in chicago is like 70k usd a year, the united states has the second best income to house price ratio in the entire world and their houses are the biggest and best looking of all), this is a rich area (low tier rich)

you are nothing but just another spoiled subhuman that wouldn't last a day in a real shithole
Lmao go to downtown Chicago see how they treat your little coping bitch ass, I fucking dare you. Dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Lmao go to downtown Chicago see how they treat your little coping bitch ass, I fucking dare you. Dumb fuck
look, its fucking downtown chicago, one of the richest places on earth

lol poor retard, while you live a priviliged life and still manage to be a failure there are 10 year old raping pregnant women at gun point in the slums of liberia (actually happened, got it from a documentary).

look, its fucking downtown chicago, one of the richest places on earth

lol poor retard, while you live a priviliged life and still manage to be a failure there are 10 year old raping pregnant women at gun point in the slums of liberia (actually happened, got it from a documentary).
Lmao I don’t care about that shit retard you obviously don’t know shit about America if you legitimately think you’d be safe for a second in downtown Chicago. Just in Fourth of July weekend there were over 100 shootings recorded. There are wealthy in Pakistan too dumb fuck.

Lmao I don’t care about that shit retard you obviously don’t know shit about America if you legitimately think you’d be safe for a second in downtown Chicago. Just in Fourth of July weekend there were over 100 shootings recorded. There are wealthy in Pakistan too dumb fuck.

the ''wealthy'' in pakistan is equiparable to the american lower middle class while the rest of the population has to live in misery the likes of which has never existed in the united states, the pakistani google streets link I posted is one of the few places in the entire country that can be viewed in 3d, it is also most probably one of the richest parts yet it looks like a shithole, know this, I live in a third world shithole and the ''wealthiest'' part of the country is poorer than the american middle class while 99% of the population lives in extreme poverty

I've never been to chicago but I've visited dc, ny, philly and boston and even the ''ghettos'' there are a lot better and richer than what here is considered ''middle class''

try to find a single place in the united states that can compete with this misery

lol median minimum wage in the us is over 2k usd a month while here 90% of the population has earnings of under 350 usd a month, everything is a lot more expensive than in the us except for locally produced food from local brands, rent and basic services aka the things you need to stay alive to keep wageslaving for literally pennies (average wage under 1 usd an hour).