The essential of the blackpill

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Is that you can’t live “normally” anymore after knowing your slave status: You’ve had an insight into Chad’s world and life. You know how many privileges he’s granted thanks to his superior face, and how much disadvantaged you are due to your average (aka inferior) face.

(((Society))) makes you believe that respecting women, betabuxxing, personality, social skills are the keys to sex. It makes you believe that it’s normal to be “only friends “ with the opposite sex. It makes you believe that it’s normal to wait for years for “the right one”. It makes you believe that it’s normal to take care of a woman after her sleeping around.

Then there comes chad, taking women’s heart in a second of glance, making them go out of their ways to fuck him, banging model tier girls without taking any responsibility while your mediocre looking wife refuses to fuck you because “she’s not a sexual person “.

So now you know certain rules only apply to you, and to tens of millions of other non chad men, while chads are exempt from such rules and have direct access to sex - the ultimate proof of a male’s power.

What can you do? Either you live with it or you choose the be chad or die trying path. But you’ll never be normal again.
37786D31 3172 4E83 8755 0611DA05C324

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 19066, FailedNormieManlet and 20 others
Quality thread

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2403
Honestly i'm having a hard time coping with this
Btw is the text in pic written by getlooksordie?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 2597
Honestly i'm having a hard time coping with this
Btw is the text in pic written by getlooksordie?
I think I'm having a mental episode, I can't handle not being sub 6psl, I thought I could handle the blackpill but my cortisol is rising immensely because of this. I can't cope.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, RAITEIII, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
I think I'm having a mental episode, I can't handle not being sub 6psl, I thought I could handle the blackpill but my cortisol is rising immensely because of this. I can't cope.
For me it's not the fact that i'm subhuman myself, it's the fact that your face almost determines your whole Life. It's just too brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
For me it's not the fact that i'm subhuman myself, it's the fact that your face almost determines your whole Life. It's just too brutal.
And that your whole life people lie about saying that looks don't really matter, and it's all about stupid shit like confidence, social skills, hard work, etc to get successful in life. The other day I asked my biology teacher if mouth breathing affected the face, she didn't even know what it was. I was caging hard. Normies think that if they work hard they'll be successful but its cope they don't have a 160 iq or a good face or are they athletically gifted, therefore they're doomed to wage slaving and cuckoldery. This is why me and everyone here are forced to looksmax, because if ur ugly ur completely fucked. Remember that Meeks married a billionaire's daughter, even though he was a thug. Therefore only looks matter, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Moggable, Gaia262, stuckneworleans and 2 others
crazy to really think about how modifying features of your face will make your life better.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 4310
And that your whole life people lie about saying that looks don't really matter, and it's all about stupid shit like confidence, social skills, hard work, etc to get successful in life. The other day I asked my biology teacher if mouth breathing affected the face, she didn't even know what it was. I was caging hard. Normies think that if they work hard they'll be successful but its cope they don't have a 160 iq or a good face or are they athletically gifted, therefore they're doomed to wage slaving and cuckoldery. This is why me and everyone here are forced to looksmax, because if ur ugly ur completely fucked. Remember that Meeks married a billionaire's daughter, even though he was a thug. Therefore only looks matter, tbh.
it's fucking over for my sanity tbh i'll never be normal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Is that you can’t live “normally” anymore after knowing your slave status: You’ve had an insight into Chad’s world and life. You know how many privileges he’s granted thanks to his superior face, and how much disadvantaged you are due to your average (aka inferior) face.

(((Society))) makes you believe that respecting women, betabuxxing, personality, social skills are the keys to sex. It makes you believe that it’s normal to be “only friends “ with the opposite sex. It makes you believe that it’s normal to wait for years for “the right one”. It makes you believe that it’s normal to take care of a woman after her sleeping around.

Then there comes chad, taking women’s heart in a second of glance, making them go out of their ways to fuck him, banging model tier girls without taking any responsibility while your mediocre looking wife refuses to fuck you because “she’s not a sexual person “.

So now you know certain rules only apply to you, and to tens of millions of other non chad men, while chads are exempt from such rules and have direct access to sex - the ultimate proof of a male’s power.

What can you do? Either you live with it or you choose the be chad or die trying path. But you’ll never be normal again.
View attachment 290250

I agree 100% with this.

But can we have legit stories of this coming true. I.e. an unnatractive man ascending be it through surgeries/weightloss etc and living this life.

Not some i lost 200lb and my life is better I got more IOI's . But an actual well thought out testimonial that asses every interaction.

I agree 100% with this.

But can we have legit stories of this coming true. I.e. an unnatractive man ascending be it through surgeries/weightloss etc and living this life.

Not some i lost 200lb and my life is better I got more IOI's . But an actual well thought out testimonial that asses every interaction.
2AA0308E 9BB3 4935 A148 91F96F5071EF

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 2933 and Gaia262
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
The mouth breathing part is insanely important.
I got slapped as a kid for mouth breathing.
I have high ranking MDS in my family, which are extremely aware of the devesteting effected of mouth breathing.
That's why I hate to breath from my nose, and ivs been fed stakes from 2 years old(like my family say to "sharpen your teeth"), I guess that this benefited my decent jaw.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 616
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
meanwhile im telling the bitch to suck it like a sour patch kid

Cope, most people know about Chads advantage but don't end up depressed because they can't have a rotation of girls. The blackpill doesn't change anyone who knows about it.

Schizos.org

Also most people don’t look much different after surgeries

Is that you can’t live “normally” anymore after knowing your slave status:

Nah, ur assuming this isn't chads.org

imo this is a combination of

chads.org

chadlites.org

copingincels.org

stacycels.org

highstandards.org

copingphilosophers.org

meanwhile im telling the bitch to suck it like a sour patch kid