The euros are clearly manipulated

The Grinch

The Grinch

I googled a certain referee who I found very suspicious cause he made very stupid decisions and guess what I found, he got charged for bribery a few years ago and a lot of famous coaches wanted him to be banned from soccer matches. But the best example was Serbia vs England, I legit laughed out loud in front of my TV from what I witnessed. The referee was like the 12. player for England in that field Lmao. Disgusting business and people still take it seriously

I googled a certain referee who I found very suspicious cause he made very stupid decisions and guess what I found, he got charged for bribery a few years ago and a lot of famous coaches wanted him to be banned from soccer matches.
Who?
But the best example was Serbia vs England, I legit laughed out loud in front of my TV from what I witnessed. The referee was like the 12. player for England in that field Lmao. Disgusting business and people still take it seriously
The only rigged thing I've seen so far was that the ref took it easy on France and didn't give fouls in Austria's favor

Could be an honest mistake tbh

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The only rigged thing I've seen so far was that the ref took it easy on France and didn't give fouls in Austria's favor

Could be an honest mistake tbh
Mistakes can happen, cause referees are just human, but some "mistakes“ are very unacceptable and hilarious and very sus

Mistakes can happen, cause referees are just human, but some "mistakes“ are very unacceptable and hilarious and very sus
Could you specify what you're referring to?

I'm genuinely curious here

And I agree

Some things arent mistakes

Last euro sterling clearly dived vs 🇩🇰 but the ref chose not to see it since it was a home game
Don’t wanna say his name in public cause I don’t want to get in trouble. Don’t trust users on this forum
Tf? You think the guys gonna take legal action against u or sumn?

Could you specify what you're referring to?

I'm genuinely curious here
They give fouls without the player even touching the other one and refuse to give corners… just trying to make everything to one teams favor and it’s very clear
Tf? You think the guys gonna take legal action against u or sumn?
Yes, Org incels have no life, they will E-mail him and send him screenshots about my post. Happened a lot do times here (not to me tough)

They give fouls without the player even touching the other one and refuse to give corners… just trying to make everything to one teams favor and it’s very clear

I see

Yes, Org incels have no life, they will E-mail him and send him screenshots about my post. Happened a lot do times here (not to me tough)

That's really fucked up if true