The exact reason why it's difficult as FUCK to become financially free at the moment

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
Was riding my motorcycle thinking and realized all of this today.

To become rich you have to:

#1 Have all your biological needs easily met then invest the extra time or energy you have into making something that you can offer to others for profit.

#2 Work hard at it and expand the service/business and that's really it

What's currently happened is those who already had their biological needs easily met (boomers) then decided to make the "product" they offer for sale THE BIOLOGICAL NEEDS EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO EVEN START THE GAME. Nobody can "become rich" because nobody can even accomplish step #1 to becoming rich: have all your biological needs met.

Those who already had their needs met decided to completely control housing, food, gasoline, cars, the entire fucking dating market with dating apps. So now to have YOUR needs met, you have to pay someone HEAVY profits just to barely scrape by, and you will never, ever, be able to "comfortably" have your needs met yourself, to the point where there's extra time, income, or resources to where you can invest some of it yourself and have it compound, so you can actually become rich too.

You are literally enslaved in every way possible, all your biological needs are being controlled so you can't even get up on your feet, you weren't even kicked down to your feet, you were just never allowed to stand to begin with.

The only way to escape is suffer through it somehow, get your needs met, play the rigged game, find a way to have all your needs met then make enough income/service to offer that's in demand and do the exact same game that was done to you.

Instead of controlling the literal fucking housing + food + cars businesses could offer other services but by controlling these things that's how they make the biggest profit.

It's cruel and it's the way the world is right now. Nobody is here to help you, they are here to use you for what you can provide for THEM.

You SHOULD be busting your ass because NOBODY gives a fuck about you, if they did you would already be in a nice ass house, nice car, at least acceptable standards of living, but that's not the way the world works, you are nothing, nobody, you are only useful for what you fucking provide. That's the way the world works.

Suffer through it, and escape it. It's the only way. They say networking is everything because some people have opportunity and they can give it to you in person. If you get lucky you get lucky, many don't, that's why they call it luck.

Hard times we live in.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook, horizontallytall, AsGoodAsItGets and 12 others

mirin

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, AsGoodAsItGets, rooman and 2 others
many subhumans dont even have motivation to become rich when they see their deformed face in the mirror every morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, rooman, Deleted member 28691 and 6 others
It sounds like you're describing Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:

Ironically, some zoomer con was saying that in his opinion you need to achieve self-actualization to get a relationship.

I'm all for self improvement, but that was just nonsensical.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Pikabro, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person
It sounds like you're describing Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs:
View attachment 2241251

Ironically, some zoomer con was saying that in his opinion you need to achieve self-actualization to get a relationship.

I'm all for self improvement, but that was just nonsensical.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is probably legit but you realistically need ALL of the needs on that chart met to "live a life".

Like you can't just have high mental health and be starving. You need every need met then have extra time and resources to sell some service or product that compounds in profit over time. That's a business or some skill you offer to make money, that you can keep charging more for as you get better at the skill.

The rich are currently controlling all of your needs so you literally can never be comfortable ever. That's why everyone feels trapped. They are. I just thought it would be useful to finally describe the real reasons why. I put people's thoughts into words is all.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bishōnenmaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
I had a fucking virgin gf for 3 years before she turned 18 and decided to dump me and go clubbing with her whore friends. How am i supposed to study and become independant if this thought haunts me 24/7 and I can’t even get out of bed

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, Dietsnasta, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
I had a fucking virgin gf for 3 years before she turned 18 and decided to dump me and go clubbing with her whore friends. How am i supposed to study and become independant if this thought haunts me 24/7 and I can’t even get out of bed

Instead of waking up at the world as a heaven to enjoy, wake up and realize you are in a hell to overcome.

It was in your fate for her to cuck you, and it's in your fate to die, this time in between is your life.

If you close your eyes and imagine a life where you are in a nice fucking house, nice car, jacked as fuck, making a lot of money and getting women, life isn't that bad in your dream.

That could be you.

You already gave me a reason why you should be motivated.

You have absolutely nothing but a dream now, you just have to chase it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, bishōnenmaxxer, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
Tbh it should be main motivation
many subhumans dont even have motivation to become rich when they see their deformed face in the mirror every morning

• +1
Reactions: rooman and subhuman incel
Instead of waking up at the world as a heaven to enjoy, wake up and realize you are in a hell to overcome.

It was in your fate for her to cuck you, and it's in your fate to die, this time in between is your life.

If you close your eyes and imagine a life where you are in a nice fucking house, nice car, jacked as fuck, making a lot of money and getting women, life isn't that bad in your dream.

That could be you.

You already gave me a reason why you should be motivated.

You have absolutely nothing but a dream now, you just have to chase it.
the thing iseverything is against us in this era. Feminism is going to destroy your family, inflation is destroying your savings, AI is building huge work shortage and keep in mind that in order to build a family you need to be at least 30 nowadays and you will not EVER find a goodlooking virgin at that age, end even if you find her sooner she will not be with you for long enough as she wants to enjoy her youth and not gamble on you for no reason. We are fucked boys. I don’t want to play in a rigged game.
Somebody build a time machine for gods sake

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dietsnasta, rooman and 2 others
you dont need your needs met

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Maslow's hierarchy of needs is probably legit but you realistically need ALL of the needs on that chart met to "live a life".

Like you can't just have high mental health and be starving. You need every need met then have extra time and resources to sell some service or product that compounds in profit over time. That's a business or some skill you offer to make money, that you can keep charging more for as you get better at the skill.

The rich are currently controlling all of your needs so you literally can never be comfortable ever. That's why everyone feels trapped. They are. I just thought it would be useful to finally describe the real reasons why. I put people's thoughts into words is all.
u only need the bottom 2 and a strong will/high iq to make money

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
u only need the bottom 2 and a strong will/high iq to make money
Reproduction is the base of the piramid and still Tate-tards spew that you need to fill self actualization in order to get that lmao

Reproduction is the base of the piramid and still Tate-tards spew that you need to fill self actualization in order to get that lmao
u will suffer more but its not impossible , if you actually have something valuable u will make money , but most people will never have that its over for us

probably because it seems insurmountable. it's only motivating when you see a clear path towards your goal

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Respalier and subhuman incel
Was riding my motorcycle thinking and realized all of this today.

To become rich you have to:

#1 Have all your biological needs easily met then invest the extra time or energy you have into making something that you can offer to others for profit.

#2 Work hard at it and expand the service/business and that's really it

What's currently happened is those who already had their biological needs easily met (boomers) then decided to make the "product" they offer for sale THE BIOLOGICAL NEEDS EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO EVEN START THE GAME. Nobody can "become rich" because nobody can even accomplish step #1 to becoming rich: have all your biological needs met.

Those who already had their needs met decided to completely control housing, food, gasoline, cars, the entire fucking dating market with dating apps. So now to have YOUR needs met, you have to pay someone HEAVY profits just to barely scrape by, and you will never, ever, be able to "comfortably" have your needs met yourself, to the point where there's extra time, income, or resources to where you can invest some of it yourself and have it compound, so you can actually become rich too.

You are literally enslaved in every way possible, all your biological needs are being controlled so you can't even get up on your feet, you weren't even kicked down to your feet, you were just never allowed to stand to begin with.

The only way to escape is suffer through it somehow, get your needs met, play the rigged game, find a way to have all your needs met then make enough income/service to offer that's in demand and do the exact same game that was done to you.

Instead of controlling the literal fucking housing + food + cars businesses could offer other services but by controlling these things that's how they make the biggest profit.

It's cruel and it's the way the world is right now. Nobody is here to help you, they are here to use you for what you can provide for THEM.

You SHOULD be busting your ass because NOBODY gives a fuck about you, if they did you would already be in a nice ass house, nice car, at least acceptable standards of living, but that's not the way the world works, you are nothing, nobody, you are only useful for what you fucking provide. That's the way the world works.

Suffer through it, and escape it. It's the only way. They say networking is everything because some people have opportunity and they can give it to you in person. If you get lucky you get lucky, many don't, that's why they call it luck.

Hard times we live in.
I shall suggest you to look for the loopholes in the system, every "free" country has them, no system is perfect.
There must be a way to escape.

I don’t think there’s any point busting your ass without a clear goal in mind and a clear path to achieve it.

Waging just doesn’t provide enough reward for the physical and mental toll it takes on you. Unfortunately due to mentioned issue that “needs” are inflating far faster than “wants” it’s putting the slavery more into wage slavery every passing day.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, rooman, Deleted member 16220 and 1 other person