The existence of incels is a meme

D

Deleted member 26153

Norwood currycel
Becoming repulsive to the point NO-ONE would fuck you takes more effort than I could ever understand.

You could be a 2/10 man, ugly, broke, creepy and be able to have consensual sex a women considered a 5/10. Yes a lot of women are just not an option to you but being male you have so many more advantages and tools at your disposal that change the rules.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Becoming repulsive to the point NO-ONE would fuck you takes more effort than I could ever understand.

You could be a 2/10 man, ugly, broke, creepy and be able to have consensual sex a women considered a 5/10. Yes a lot of women are just not an option to you but being male you have so many more advantages and tools at your disposal that change the rules.
Can you enlighten the forum with these tools that change the rules. Sensei.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 24444 and 4 others
😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• download (8) - 2023-02-06T154736.491.jpeg
    download (8) - 2023-02-06T154736.491.jpeg
    12.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Can you enlighten the forum with these tools that change the rules. Sensei.
Money and power are the main ones but the magic here is that of you don't have the time to get rich and grow influence simply have your group of peers act as if you do, it's a more desperate tactic but if you're a 2/10 what other choices do you have

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
this is a hole.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
You could be a 2/10 man, ugly, broke, creepy and be able to have consensual sex a women considered a 5/10.
768A0F83 2143 45F0 8693 D4B56E3A69B7

@MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 22918, AbandonShip and 2 others
Thanks OP!
I will use this for my new thread on why this forum should be private already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 16515, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I formally apologise for giving the uglies any realistic hope

You could be a 2/10 man, ugly, broke, creepy
you mentioned every negative besides short.
even graycel's words of encouragement aren't targetted to short guys
:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 26153 and AbandonShip
Money and power are the main ones but the magic here is that of you don't have the time to get rich and grow influence simply have your group of peers act as if you do, it's a more desperate tactic but if you're a 2/10 what other choices do you have
No doubt money and status is powerful, but raw primal affection of a bitch to you is sumn else. I'm not saying ldar and say over and kys but you gotta be aware of the truth

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Mouthbreath
you mentioned every negative besides short.
even graycel's words of encouragement aren't targetted to short guys
:feelswhy:
Because the Height pill is mainstream but not in his full form

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
No doubt money and status is powerful, but raw primal affection of a bitch to you is sumn else. I'm not saying ldar and say over and kys but you gotta be aware of the truth
Either way you'll be cheated on unless you manipulate your bitch to the point she's powerless without you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Either way you'll be cheated on unless you manipulate your bitch to the point she's powerless without you
i know, but you lookin at this way too optimistic. women and powerless usually don't go together. can't you see the fact that women are extremely powerful due to societal formation?

Women are attracted to personality on a sexual level as well. For example check the posts by this foid https://www.quora.com/profile/Deborah-Li-20.

But you need to clear their looks threshold first.

i know, but you lookin at this way too optimistic. women and powerless usually don't go together. can't you see the fact that women are extremely powerful due to societal formation?
From my experience you can isolate a woman for yourself within a month but stockholming her is the more difficult part, technique differs from woman to woman but it's essentially a slow burn of building guilt/emotional pain within her that it seems that only you can cure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 26153