The exploration of some overlooked aspects

Haseeb

Haseeb

Morality has aesthetic standards
Drop some high IQ stuff in the replies not many people know of. Let it be looksmaxxing related only.

DIY Reverberation therapy for fat loss.
By humming and simultaneously tapping the cheeks with your fingers, you can actually reduce the size of fat cells and even cause some to become permanently dormant. It is best to do it with a closed fist, with the thumb side facing the desired cheek. Do it for a few repetitions and switch.

DIY Reverberation therapy for fat loss.
By humming and simultaneously tapping the cheeks with your fingers, you can actually reduce the size of fat cells and even cause some to become permanently dormant. It is best to do it with a closed fist, with the thumb side facing the desired cheek. Do it for a few repetitions and switch.
Elab more

doubt anyone who knows anything good will tell people about it, lots of niggers here like to gatekeep shit

Elab more
As you hum and tap, the sound waves traveling through your skin start to cause the fat cells to decrease in size as a response to the trauma, and it is amplified by the tapping, creating tidal waves of sound essentially. They don't affect other tissues much, but they cause fat cells to decrease in size and eventually become dormant. If you try it for a few weeks, you'll notice a huge change. I got hollow cheeks this way.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
As you hum and tap, the sound waves traveling through your skin start to cause the fat cells to decrease in size as a response to the trauma, and it is amplified by the tapping, creating tidal waves of sound essentially. They don't affect other tissues much, but they cause fat cells to decrease in size and eventually become dormant. If you try it for a few weeks, you'll notice a huge change. I got hollow cheeks this way.
Alright I'll be trying it thanks