The Extreme Retardation of the “Natty Or Not” Concept

S

sb23

Gold
Establishing the concept:
When you ask, someone who abides by this concept, “what does it mean to be natural?” Their response goes something along the lines of (a) “someone who takes steroids” or, (b) “someone who uses ped’s” or even more ludicrous, (c) “if you take something which affects your hormones.
Debunking these responses:
• (a) By the logic of response (a), taking a sarm would be considered natural
• (b) If PED refers to the list of wada banned substances, then taking certain adhd medications would deem you not natty, if you have ever consumed cannabis, you would be deemed not natty, if you took a certain dose of caffeine before 2004, you would not be considered natty. This would rule out the vast majority of “natty” fitness influencers who owe their success to copious amounts of adderall.
• (c) Drinking water effects your hormones.

Real life example of these morons scraping for a definition

Already, we have shown that they aren’t able to determine the concept, but now we will explore the negative effects of this baseless ideology.

Debunking the “being natty is healthy”

In the mind of a natty, any supplement which isn’t on the wada list, or isn’t considered a medication, is safe to take without consideration or research however, this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Explanation
Point 1: Most supliments carry harmful heavy metals, have unknown side effects, and are likely ineffective. The reason for this is, they don’t go through the same strenuous verification processes that regular drugs do. This leads to allot of uncertainty in terms of quality, dosages, contaminants etc. Most supplements also just do nothing. This leads me to my next point.
Point 2: If these “natural supplements” were effective, they wouldn’t be supplements, they would be a medication. A perfect example of this is statins (used to treat heart conditions). Statins are originally naturally occurring fungi, which were later given the label of a drug due to their efficacy. This is not to say that every supplement is ineffective, an example being ashwaganda (which will have its own segment) which has been proven to reduce cortisol and increase testosterone (to a minor extent).
Ashwaganda
Ashwaganda is viewed as a harmless naturally occurring supplement which can be thoughtless taken without regard for consequence due to its “natural status”. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Whilst effective, it carries side effects, which are on par with that of many oral anabolic steroids in terms of damage to the liver (see here). If you choose to read the study, it will reveal that, there is reported cases of LIVER FAILURE from the simple consumption of what is deemed as a healthy supplement with minimal side effects. This compared to halotestin (the most potent oral steroid) which has no sited cases of liver failure, puts into perspective the ludicracy of the idea that taking natural supplements, is somehow a healthier choice, then consuming medication which has been thoroughly researched for years.

Note: I won’t going into any detail about how vastly better your life could be if you stopped holding on to the meaningless title of natural as this would go on for to long. This is just to point out the fundamental logical flaws of the “natty” ideology.

Conclusion: this is a cowardly ideology shared by people to stupid to do research, or to scared to leave the confines of the social constructs created by 200ng/dl manlets who larp on social media. Anyone who holds a grain of value to being natural is either below the age of 16 or completely moronic.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Debetro and thugmaxxer2
@Clavicular I usually don’t want to tag you because you probably get tagged like a bajillion times but I think this may interest you (specifically the segment on ashwaganda).

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
This thread will be seen by a maximum of 10 people. Fml.
B
U
M
P

0 bhaha I write for nothing 😢

Final send off. Bye.

@Clavicular I usually don’t want to tag you because you probably get tagged like a bajillion times but I think this may interest you (specifically the segment on ashwaganda).
Do you know of any supplements that are as good or better than asheaganda but not so hepatoxic ?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Do you know of any supplements that are as good or better than asheaganda but not so hepatoxic ?
Not for reducing cortisol.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel