The eye area of the Gods

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc

• +1
Reactions: kyrre and cancercell
My es ratio is actually higher, and pfl as welll my zygos are masked by fat, i have very wide and open anime mc eyes @Pei

i look like shellshocked kafka here, kafka if he watched his mom get fucked by a huge cockroach on his bed @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Mogged bhai IMG 4030

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502

Attachments

• 4118853_brahminsaardnr.mp4
    5.9 MB
bro once my zygos come in and midface feat leaves ull understand , its perfect complement to masc highset zygos. Ill also curl upper lashes and dye my lower, but i wonderig if i should use PCT to lift my lower eyelid i dont want to lose the sampaku halo @Mister Fuwy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 68502 and arabcelxxx
bro once my zygos come in and midface feat leaves ull understand , its perfect complement to masc highset zygos. Ill also curl upper lashes and dye my lower, but i wonderig if i should use PCT to lift my lower eyelid i dont want to lose the sampaku halo @Mister Fuwy
Wdym use pct to lift lower lid?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Lose weight then evaluate eye area from there, fat gives you a subhooman appearance and you lose all appeal I’m surprised you look decent with 25% body fat

I have intimidating sharp eyes people either break contact immediately or stare at me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558