The fact bluepillers even fucking exist is proof that "life experience" doesn't mean shit

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
If human beings were able to learn from experience then bluepillers/normies would not even fucking exist. They would not allow themselves to get cucked over and over by bullshitting women, nor would they vote for the same cucked leftist bullshit over and over. But they do. And they learn nothing.

"Experience" is the biggest fucking meme in history. There is no such thing as experience. If you aren't a retard then you will make the right decision the first time. Human behavior and ability is static and deterministic and decided by individual biology/genetics and not subject to change over time.

• +1
Reactions: john_cope, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
If human beings were able to learn from experience then bluepillers/normies would not even fucking exist. They would not allow themselves to get cucked over and over by bullshitting women, nor would they vote for the same cucked leftist bullshit over and over. But they do. And they learn nothing.

"Experience" is the biggest fucking meme in history. There is no such thing as experience. If you aren't a retard then you will make the right decision the first time. Human behavior and ability is static and deterministic and decided by individual biology/genetics and not subject to change over time.

Cope if human behaviour was static and deterministic why is it that even the black pillers here can't accept their fate it's what separates humans from beasts 1 is a fatalist the other a person who will not accept any of this

Many people are blackpilled about girls they just dont know about the blackpill on the internet. But the older you get the less bluepillers you see. Most people i meet are at least on some level black pilled about girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
Many people are blackpilled about girls they just dont know about the blackpill on the internet. But the older you get the less bluepillers you see. Most people i meet are at least on some level black pilled about girls
I agree. Especially when people are drunk they'll tell you.
But then they go back to cope and apply some bullshit personallity theories and "muh confidence"

I agree. Especially when people are drunk they'll tell you.
But then they go back to cope and apply some bullshit personallity theories and "muh confidence"
When people are drunk they say what they actually think in their mind.

When they tell you the next day it is about ¨muh personality¨ they only say that bcs it is the NT answer to give or they dont want to get a fullout conversation about how girls are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745