The fact that everyone can be something means that it’s not possible

D

Deleted member 39692

Legend
Might be my most high iq thought yet

The fact that everybody on the planet can become like an influencer means that its immediately impossible to be one. Because if it was restricted to only some people and you were in that group it would be possible

When everyone can do it, too much is left to luck and chance. Thats why making money might be impossible. It’s too hard too much competition for limited amounts

@stunna @_MVP_

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, Abhorrence, _MVP_ and 3 others
Ye

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Nick.Harte
This is true if you literally have nothing interesting or of value to offer, it also means that you have to compete against others and rely on either superior value or luck to out compete. You say this is a high IQ thought, but it is actually a super low IQ thought whose only purpose is to paralyze you. How many people are really putting in the hours and effort to do things? Most people are content sitting on the couch scrolling socials and watching the TV. If you were a real high IQ mein tiggy you would have something to offer, would be able to see an opening for that, and (if you weren't beaten into submission by this "high IQ thought") you would do it and make something of yourself. Right now all you are is a waste of life.

This is true if you literally have nothing interesting or of value to offer, it also means that you have to compete against others and rely on either superior value or luck to out compete. You say this is a high IQ thought, but it is actually a super low IQ thought whose only purpose is to paralyze you. How many people are really putting in the hours and effort to do things? Most people are content sitting on the couch scrolling socials and watching the TV. If you were a real high IQ mein tiggy you would have something to offer, would be able to see an opening for that, and (if you weren't beaten into submission by this "high IQ thought") you would do it and make something of yourself. Right now all you are is a waste of life.
A lot of people are trying everything tho.. There is billions of us.
Most efforts are futile

A lot of people are trying everything tho.. There is billions of us.
Most efforts are futile
What are you even trying? If you’re trying everything how do you manage to put in real substantial effort into a specific attempt. How old are you and where are you? I really think you are coping yourself into inaction or are just too dumb to be helped.

What are you even trying? If you’re trying everything how do you manage to put in real substantial effort into a specific attempt. How old are you and where are you? I really think you are coping yourself into inaction or are just too dumb to be helped.
im 19. Ive tried sports when younger
content creation
random businesses
etc
nothing works

• JFL
Reactions: Biebercel
im 19. Ive tried sports when younger
content creation
random businesses
etc
nothing works
So you are barely an adult and so far you have tried to play sports and make some crappy content? So you tried something (sports) where you're physical limitations probably filtered you anyways and even if it didn't and you put the 10,000 hours in, you would likely never had made any money doing. For content creation, I bet most anyone with the right idea and the work ethic could become somewhat successful, but success is a relative term financially. What content are you providing that would generate revenue? How would you have monetized this?

Here is the brutalist truth, you aren't even attempting to do anything that provides actual value to people or the economy. I bet you the business ideas you've attempted have been cookie cutter leech shit like drop shipping. At this point, I have very little faith in you or your intelligence so the chance of you making it is approximately 0. But if I was you, I would focus on learning a skill that provides actual value, and then use that to exchange your time and effort for capital to use for whatever it is you want it for instead of creating retarded theories on message boards.