The fact that if you are GL, you existing is enough is beyond me

L

lepo2317

Solstice
Imagine being GL, going out and bitches stare at you, follow you, wait outside and then stare at you for you to approach them. IF you don't get this treatment everywhere you go, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, <6PSLcel and Beastimmung
Imagine being GL, going out and bitches stare at you, follow you, wait outside and then stare at you for you to approach them. IF you don't get this treatment everywhere you go, it's over.
Yeah and now Imagine being me, going out and bitches look away in disgusts, run away from you, stop waiting outside and fearing that you will approach them. If you do get this treatment everywhere you go, it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
Yeah and now Imagine being me, going out and bitches look away in disgusts, run away from you, stop waiting outside and fearing that you will approach them. If you do get this treatment everywhere you go, it's over.
I get it. Just existing, minding your own business and being treated like cockroach is crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
I get it. Just existing, minding your own business and being treated like cockroach is crazy.
tbh just being ignored is brutal.

If you interact with females they will see you as a nuisance, meanwhile their day brightens up when Chad interacts with them, even if he just asks for direction.

Different reality.

• +1
Used to similar things, right now I'm subhuman

• JFL
What the fuck happened?
I am not subhuman in looks, however I got worse because of mental health issues (autism, adhdh, something else) and norwooding (currently stable, 2+)

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho
Brutal jfl pill @LevantinePsycho

• JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho