The fact that Jared P has always height/body/framemogged Jensen, AND IT STILL WASNT ENOUGH shows that face is everything.

D

Deleted member 23483

Iron
Look at this, man.
Ackles looked like a bitch next to him.
I have heard he actually had to stand on a stool on some scenes/photoshoots. :feelskek:
YET, ackles has always been more popular.
Like he has 10 million Instagram followers, padalecky barely has 7.
All the girls in Middle school would thirsty over Dean.

And padalecki is NOT ugly by any means ofc, so its obvs 10000x more brutal for us. We might as well get mogged by chadlites and htn lol
So basically if you dont have the face and the perfect pheno, height/body/frame/whatever the f else is all COPIUM, and you wont scape the mogging.

Attachments

• images - 2023-01-18T142354.593.jpeg
    images - 2023-01-18T142354.593.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
  • cara-do-bar-9375980-210620171300.jpg
    cara-do-bar-9375980-210620171300.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, leveruis and rand anon
Oh and friendly reminder, the guys who are usually workshipped in here, wouldnt be able to mog someone like padalecki, just with their face.
Bow down to the real psl god.
Dean Winchester Coffee GIF

Look at this, man.
I have heard he actually had to stand on a stool on some scenes/photoshoots. :feelskek:

And padalecki is NOT ugly by any means ofc, so its obvs 10000x more brutal for us. We might as well get mogged by chadlites and htn lol
So basically if you dont have the face and the perfect pheno, height/body/frame/whatever the f else is all COPIUM, and you wont scape the mogging.
What's brutal incel?

It has more to do with their character depictions in Supernatural. Dean is tongue in-cheek funny guy that everyone loves, while Sam seems like an introvert autist.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: teraggggg, DelonLover1999, yohiku420 and 1 other person
barrett mogs him bro
australian-model-jordan-barrett-poses-on-the-red-carpet-upon-arrival-at-the-2022-fashion.jpg

Look at this, man.

Jesen have an better jawline and forehead, wearing a hair cap just proves Jared P himself is aware of this failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23483
It has more to do with their character depictions in Supernatural. Dean is tongue in-cheek funny guy that everyone loves, while Sam seems like an introvert autist.
Its still about looks in the end of the day.
Jensen looks just like an ntmaxxed chad who bangs all the girls that cross his path, yada yada.
Padalecki, specially when he was young, looked more like an "autist".

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Jesen have an better jawline and forehead, wearing a hair cap just proves Jared P himself is aware of this failo
I never thought forehead was that important, but yeah, I guess its rare to see a chad with a big one.
Over for me and my fivehead.

elite hair genetics

a956b60a41fd82bc27fd164cf83a8c64.jpg

his brother looks similar to him yet he gives cuck vibes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23483 and rand anon
elite hair genetics

a956b60a41fd82bc27fd164cf83a8c64.jpg

his brother looks similar to him yet he gives cuck vibes
I admire him for not having roped, yet.

I wouldnt stand having so many girls act like they are interested in me, just to get closer to my brothers'dick. This is no life.
:feelswhy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back