The fact that my oneitis IQmogs me is worse than being an incel in general

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
literally her every move was perfectly planned. Everything. Everything she said was on point, she knew what to say and when to say it, she legit never said anything stupid. Meanwhile I opened my mouth and sounded like a 15 year old. How can a girl be so perfect? How can she be so capable and successful?

You just look at her and it’s obvious she enjoys every second of her victory. Because it’s not just one victory but only one of the many she experienced. She wasn’t burnt out, she wasn’t fatigued, things just happens for her. She even told me “Dw 30 classes are nothing” and they rly weren’t.

I cannot swallow this pill, i just can’t. She doesn’t just ghost you, she doesn’t just break you as a man, she also breaks whatever sense of confidence you had as a human being in general. The more I see her, the more I realize that I will forever be the same low iq loser she was repulsed by and it just won’t change.

I spent months coping that she had failed that she was dumb and I was better than her, that I genuinely surpassed her. In reality she just manipulated at the one point she had some trouble and once that was over she disappeared. This girl is unstoppable, I can’t sleep at night because I fear that one day she gonna be at a high tier governmental position making tons of money without breaking a sweat. I absolutely have to lifemog her, I just have to.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, laaltin and Darkeningstar
holy mental illness, time for introspection buddy

• +1
Reactions: tnoahitsover
holy mental illness, time for introspection buddy
It’s not mental illness, she was a manipulative lamia. I have posted out convos and I have undeniable proof that she played me like a tune. She was just mocking me, she thought I was a loser because she knew she had better genetics.

And don't put her on the pedestal, do as the females do. Find flaws in her, aesthetically she wasn't much, for example

Calm down
I can’t. This girl was so manipulative with me that it changed me forever. I always thought my old oneitis was evil but this one was something else. She had everything planned from the get go, what she was gonna do with me, what she was gonna say, her career. She was pretending to be vulnerable just to get me to drop my guard, it’s crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
And don't put her on the pedestal, do as the females do. Find flaws in her, aesthetically she wasn't much, for example
Cope. She is a Stacy by my country’s standards and iqmogs most of the population. She has practically no flaws

I can’t. This girl was so manipulative with me that it changed me forever. I always thought my old oneitis was evil but this one was something else. She had everything planned from the get go, what she was gonna do with me, what she was gonna say, her career. She was pretending to be vulnerable just to get me to drop my guard, it’s crazy.
I can understand you, In a few weeks it will be better if you don't fixate too much

Cope. She is a Stacy by my country’s standards and iqmogs most of the population. She has practically no flaws
She s not a stacy, she's more ugly than not. I don't continue because otherwise I do damage.

She s not a stacy, she's more ugly than not. I don't continue because otherwise I do damage.
Greece is a different dimension. I need to become as successful as I can

• +1
I wish you well then
I just need to eliminate the possibility that she does better in life than me. She may have gotten her degree now but she needs at least a year to get her master. Meanwhile I can start doing lectures in college right away.

• +1
I just need to eliminate the possibility that she does better in life than me. She may have gotten her degree now but she needs at least a year to get her master. Meanwhile I can start doing lectures in college right away.
I am sorry to see a male in this condition for a female. And I understand you, I don't play stoic.

Wish u the best🙏

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
I am sorry to see a male in this condition for a female. And I understand you, I don't play stoic.
You just don’t get it, this girl was something else. She was good looking, see knew things, she could see things and she could read me like an open book. Meanwhile I was just a lovestruck idiot thinking I had a chance when she was just using me as an emotional tampon. Then you see her happy after succeeding in her goals that you inadvertently helped her reach. I was there when she needed me meanwhile when I needed her she ghosted me. She was manipulative in ways I could not imagine at the tine

• +1