The fact that sex is the highest natural form of dopamine

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
The fact that sex is the highest natural form of dopamine just proves one thing

This life is incredibly boring. We are not made for comfort but to be in uncomfortable situations like wondering where your next meal is coming from or if the bear is going to make a dash towards you

• +1
Reactions: Eren, ConfusedBolivian, Primalsplit and 3 others
Drug addicts laying around on the street have a more enjoyable life than the average wage slave. There is a reason why they refuse all treatment and decide to stay homeless. They know something you do not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 5815 and 4 others
Drug addicts laying around on the street have a more enjoyable life than the average wage slave. There is a reason why they refuse all treatment and decide to stay homeless. They know something you do not
drug users dont feel good

feeling good/happiness doesnt exist as a feeling

drug users dont feel good

feeling good/happiness doesnt exist as a feeling
yea when ur out with ur boys and having fun. thats feeling good

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
yea when ur out with ur boys and having fun. thats feeling good
ive always questioned whether or not i am having fun doing things that were supposedly fun. i have realised fun doesnt exist, maybe except for the moments when youre being extremely horny and feel your penis

ive always questioned whether or not i am having fun doing things that were supposedly fun. i have realised fun doesnt exist, maybe except for the moments when youre being extremely horny and feel your penis
they are ur just mentally ill lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 30918
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 30918
ur dopamine system is just fried tbh
dopamine as a neurotransimter doesnt feel as good. subhuman simulation runners need to create a new one

and no, ive had """fun""". it was just weak as ashin, and as pleasureable as it feels to other people. other people think they feel better because of having certain thoughts/delusions

dopamine as a neurotransimter doesnt feel as good. subhuman simulation runners need to create a new one
u need a new brain jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 30918 and wollet2

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
He's such a nice dude. It's been 11 years, Keith. I hope you found the way. I hope you're doing good these days.

Lol he was doing good before. He even admitted that he prefers the addict lifestyle compared to normie life. Wage slave lifestyle is garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 15164
The fact that sex is the highest natural form of dopamine just proves one thing

This life is incredibly boring. We are not made for comfort but to be in uncomfortable situations like wondering where your next meal is coming from or if the bear is going to make a dash towards you
Good thread, sex is a "you win" moment of our lifes, never fuck witha condom make her pregnant