The fact that this forum thinks high e and pretty aesthetics are ideal is proof of the estrogenization of man is not a conspiracy theory.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Title basically. One post in a thread I saw claimed high t + high e is ideal. I also see tons of mix of high t and high e traits to much. Estrogen is the main thing that stunts your growth and development. Estrogen stunts your androgenic qualities, your igf-1 and it's receptors, thus stunting hgh. It also causes hypogonadism. When there's excess estrogen in the body, the body doesn't produce T. It also kills your dick and testicle size. And it's why guys today have girl wrists and shit frames.

Estrogen has literally no health benefits and is by far the most useless and worthless hormone in the body. It makes you fat, bloated, stupid, gay, neotenous, weak, and fragile. Out of all the hormones that make men attractive estrogen matters VERY little and has no real uses.

The health benefits it has are limited to 10 mgs of it, ideally much, much less at 5 mgs.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer, BrickTop and 10 others
08D18583 F069 4659 B353 5C43816F1FD1

Yea fuck prettyboys jbb(ramhin) @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, arbaz_khan, volcelfatcel and 3 others
why dont you go eat a lot of aromasin and inject t come back tell me what happens

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, Howl and 1 other person
better being High-E with child-bearing hips than being short

sorry I posted in the wrong place prvsly

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, Kilimanjaro and 9 others
Y
Title basically. One post in a thread I saw claimed high t + high e is ideal. I also see tons of mix of high t and high e traits to much. Estrogen is the main thing that stunts your growth and development. Estrogen stunts your androgenic qualities, your igf-1 and it's receptors, thus stunting hgh. It also causes hypogonadism. When there's excess estrogen in the body, the body doesn't produce T. It also kills your dick and testicle size. And it's why guys today have girl wrists and shit frames.

Estrogen has literally no health benefits and is by far the most useless and worthless hormone in the body. It makes you fat, bloated, stupid, gay, neotenous, weak, and fragile. Out of all the hormones that make men attractive estrogen matters VERY little and has no real uses.

The health benefits it has are limited to 10 mgs of it, ideally much, much less at 5 mgs.
You are retarded. I am not gonna tell you why. Estrogen is not even the opposite of T

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Need2Ascend, goat2x and 5 others
Just ogremaxx theory

I think when users talk about "high e" they simply mean feminine features. If the dude actually has high e doesnt matter. The hormones in the womb is all that matters. Literally every goodlooking man has at least some feminine features, 100% masculine results in an unattractive ogre

• +1
Reactions: Detective, AscendingHero, Need2Ascend and 4 others

i feel literally amazing on tons of anti estrogens (I take letro 2x weekly, asin (daily), and arimidex 3x weekly)
estrogen is needed for some neuroprotection stuff and for joints and don't forget erections, mine still works excellently and high libido but still lower then before which I actually feel is good for my productivity.
(I'm on 250mgs test weekly)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, VeryFuglyNiyguhs and 2 others

You don't know shit stop posting, oestrogen mediates very important bodily functions. It's both cardio and neuroprotective

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 5818
i feel literally amazing on tons of anti estrogens (I take letro 2x weekly, asin (daily), and arimidex 3x weekly)
estrogen is needed for some neuroprotection stuff and for joints and don't forget erections, mine still works excellently and high libido but still lower then before which I actually feel is good for my productivity.
any type of improvement?

1 post = whole forum

any type of improvement?
mentally i feel amazing, im still growing in height despite using test, lots of energy, physically i am fucking nutty for my height and age. feeling good.

• Love it
Reactions: pizza
Estrogen has literally no health benefits and is by far the most useless and worthless hormone in the
Stopped reading and started laughing here. This might be the most retarded statement I've read on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Gaia262, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
How does your blood work look on 250? Thinking of doing 250 but feels like it's not worth it to shut down balls for 250. Are you taking HCG?

Stopped reading and started laughing here. This might be the most retarded statement I've read on this site.
See lorsss as to why estrogen is bad. If your a low prenatal T male, it will completely stunt your development and make you look like a eunuch. You can't tell me that's what a healthy man looks like.

If your low prenatal t or hypogonadal you need your estrogen as low as possible so it doesn't stunt your growth. Ultra low pren T fuckups like him are most vulnerable to it. Entering puberty with high estrogen=rope.

If your a guy with average or even slightly below average pren T, the quality of your puberty will make or break your life.

However I think it's worth pointing out that even guys with really high prenatal T can get royally fucked by it. Look at Barrett and Jimsonbobson505. They both have stereotypical ultra high pren T chad facial features, but their bodies say their test during puberty was not higher than 500.

The body of a guy with high pren T is more likely to forgive a bad puberty, but not guaranteed to unless your a ultra high pren T ultra low pren E gigachad, or a Sudanese/Dinka black guy whom has no estrogen receptors in their bodies

You don't know shit stop posting, oestrogen mediates very important bodily functions. It's both cardio and neuroprotective
In incredibly small amounts of 10 mgs does it help. Guys with low or even average prenatal T should lower it as much as possible.

See this guys post.

I did say you need it, but only in ridiculously small amounts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and pizza
1578880771497-2-png.1125628

A "man" in 2021.

Notice the eunuch wrists, feminine face, and birthing mother hips.

A "woman" in 2021
c31d2fb-2-jpg.1125627

Notice the broad as fuck shoulders, masculine face, and slayer fwhr.

Jew chemicals at work.

Estrogen bad testosterone good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
See lorsss as to why estrogen is bad. If your a low prenatal T male, it will completely stunt your development and make you look like a eunuch. You can't tell me that's what a healthy man looks like.

If your low prenatal t or hypogonadal you need your estrogen as low as possible so it doesn't stunt your growth. Ultra low pren T fuckups like him are most vulnerable to it. Entering puberty with high estrogen=rope.

If your a guy with average or even slightly below average pren T, the quality of your puberty will make or break your life.

However I think it's worth pointing out that even guys with really high prenatal T can get royally fucked by it. Look at Barrett and Jimsonbobson505. They both have stereotypical ultra high pren T chad facial features, but their bodies say their test during puberty was not higher than 500.

The body of a guy with high pren T is more likely to forgive a bad puberty, but not guaranteed to unless your a ultra high pren T ultra low pren E gigachad, or a Sudanese/Dinka black guy whom has no estrogen receptors in their bodies

In incredibly small amounts of 10 mgs does it help. Guys with low or even average prenatal T should lower it as much as possible.

See this guys post.

You write like somone with < 100 IQ, not meaning to attack you some people are just above and some are below.

Low e2 side effects (below 20 pg/ml)
  • reduced sex drive
  • reduced sperm concentration in semen
  • exhaustion
  • losing hair
  • shrinking muscle mass
  • reduced growth of penis and testicles
  • osteoporosis
  • Zero neuroprotection
  • trouble focusing

OBVIOUSLY you should be using an AI while you're growing (and GH) but saying "e2 bad" "e2 useless" makes you sound completely retarded and shows ignorance and lack of basic knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and DrTony
How does your blood work look on 250? Thinking of doing 250 but feels like it's not worth it to shut down balls for 250. Are you taking HCG?
yes adding in hcg soon ive only been on for 12 weeks so far.

• +1
Reactions: Howl
no ogre features for your jb fucking desires

• JFL
Reactions: Hot Neighbourhood

Estrogen and testerone go hand in hand man jfl higher t people have higher e

retards, retards and more retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
You write like somone with < 100 IQ, not meaning to attack you some people are just above and some are below.

• reduced sex drive
  • exhaustion
  • losing hair
  • shrinking muscle mass
  • osteoporosis
  • Zero neuroprotection
  • trouble focusing

OBVIOUSLY you should be using an AI while you're growing (and GH) but saying "e2 bad" "e2 useless" makes you sound completely retarded and shows ignorance and lack of basic knowledge.

High estrogen is what causes all of these I bolded, not low estrogen. For a man, you need 10 mgs at most, if your a low prenatal T cel or even average pren, then you should go lower than 10 mgs and take halotestin during puberty. You need to lower it as low as fucking possible so your estrogen receptors don't get affected and upregulated. Of hgh, test, dht, igf-1, estrogen has the least value for a man. It completely stunts your growth which isn't too hard in the age of soy, bpa, plastics, birth control in the water.

High estrogen is what causes all of these I bolded, not low estrogen. For a man, you need 10 mgs at most, if your a low prenatal T cel or even average pren, then you should go lower than 10 mgs and take halotestin during puberty. You need to lower it as low as fucking possible so your estrogen receptors don't get affected and upregulated. Of hgh, test, dht, igf-1, estrogen has the least value for a man. It completely stunts your growth which isn't too hard in the age of soy, bpa, plastics, birth control in the water.
You can’t be older than 16. If you said this shit in a scientific proceedings or meeting you would be automatically revoked of your degree and fired on the spot. Also learn to cite literature in the future (not that it matters as you are completely clueless on the topic anyway, but as out of courtesy to the members here)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and audreyen

See this guys post.

You write like somone with below 100iq, not meaning to attack you some people are just above and some are below.

• reduced sex drive
  • exhaustion
  • losing hair
  • shrinking muscle mass
  • osteoporosis
  • Zero neuroprotection
  • trouble focusing

• OBVIOUSLY you should be using an AI while you're growing (and GH) but saying "e2 bad" "e2 useless" makes you sound completely retarded and shows ignorance and lack of basic knowledge.
"10mg of estrogen" You can't even use the correct units. Lack of knowledge and awareness is all om getting from your posts.

You get the message I'm trying to say though.

You only need 10 pgs/mL's of estrogen. Anything above is too much, it's not hard to receive a shit ton on environmental estrogens these days especially if your not a high pren T chad. The body of a guy with high pren T won't spare a bad puberty, but it will be less harsh on one. If your in puberty, most redpill puberty stuff does not work. At best you need a anti Estrogenic and pro androgenic diet. But you also need a serm, ai, and dht based steroids like proviron, halo, masteron. It's mostly about your androgen receptors and if you want them to be affected, you need t levels circulating above 2,000 mL in order for your androgen receptor count to be affected.