The Failed-Chad Invasion of the Incelosphere

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym

I wish to talk about what happened on a recent incel livestream i was on. I'm not high iq enough to make this an effortpost but i'll do my best.

Basically:
- Insecure failed-chads come to incel spaces to feel better about their lack of being able to be Chad :yes:
- Enjoy the feeling of being in an environment where there are weaker males that they 'mog' (they are using this term unironically now, so i have eliminated it from my lexicon) :yes:
- LARPing :yes:
- Feel like part of a social club where they are the Chads (aka delusional) :yes:
- They have an informational advantage given they can pretend to be inkwell, given them free dopamine for life :yes::yes:

That's it. Also as an addendum 'Why i'm no longer talking to NORMIES about INCELDOM'

- They are the enemy, always have been, always will be
- They are automatons, everything that do is to fit in and dominate every area in life
- They are evil, their path is essentially self-destructive

Looksmaxxing is one thing, but coming to incel discussions, servers and livestream to 'kick the shit', 'laugh about ""girl problems""' or any other heinous act of self-braggery and 'mog attempts' is another thing entirely. This isn't a social club. This isn't a place for you to massage your insecurities.

You will not be safe in 2021, failed-chads are your name and you will be found out!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9426, Deleted member 8765, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
idk bro but Ice never seen your cartoon in real life tbh. maybe if you count the whole gaming industry

I read also your username is very clever indeed

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 7866
gud post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
but some normie like Amnesia gets worshipped

idk bro but Ice never seen your cartoon in real life tbh. maybe if you count the whole gaming industry
Imo its usually steps 1-4, then 7. I dont really see 5 and 6. The dudebros and Chads join in step 7 ans its usually just to participate in whatever hobby.

Good afternoon I hate women

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
Because brainlets keep getting confused with terms:

Failed Normie = You aim for normie and fail

Failed Chad = You aim for Chad and fail

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Because brainlets keep getting confused with terms:

Failed Normie = You aim for normie and fail

Failed Chad = You aim for Chad and fail
so im failed terachad?

I wish to talk about what happened on a recent incel livestream i was on. I'm not high iq enough to make this an effortpost but i'll do my best.

View attachment 743292

Basically:
- Insecure failed-chads come to incel spaces to feel better about their lack of being able to be Chad :yes:
- Enjoy the feeling of being in an environment where there are weaker males that they 'mog' (they are using this term unironically now, so i have eliminated it from my lexicon) :yes:
- LARPing :yes:
- Feel like part of a social club where they are the Chads (aka delusional) :yes:
- They have an informational advantage given they can pretend to be inkwell, given them free dopamine for life :yes::yes:

That's it. Also as an addendum 'Why i'm no longer talking to NORMIES about INCELDOM'

- They are the enemy, always have been, always will be
- They are automatons, everything that do is to fit in and dominate every area in life
- They are evil, their path is essentially self-destructive

Looksmaxxing is one thing, but coming to incel discussions, servers and livestream to 'kick the shit', 'laugh about ""girl problems""' or any other heinous act of self-braggery and 'mog attempts' is another thing entirely. This isn't a social club. This isn't a place for you to massage your insecurities.

You will not be safe in 2021, failed-chads are your name and you will be found out!
tf bro this is alooksmaxxing site to make me go to a solid chad

tf bro this is alooksmaxxing site to make me go to a solid chad
If you can reach it, then you're not failed and it doesn't apply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
tfw no incel normie Chad patriarchy domestic terrorist union