THE FAILO OF PROTRUDING EARS

Monobloc

Monobloc

E-Surgeon
Some people on this forum argue that a recessed maxilla is the worst failo you can have.

(@Ttran1485 despite being 5mm recessed is still Chadlite)

Other people on this forum argue that maybe, a bad chin is the worst failo.

(Meeks despite having a bad chin is still praised as a PSL god)

The one true undeniable Shinigami-tier failo is the failo of protruding ears.
This is the worst failo because it is immediately noticed by normies (some failos normies cannot put into words but subconsciously can somewhat "realize", this you will just get blatantly called a big-eared monkey) and de-harmonizes your face entirely, especially the temporal and zygomatic areas.
Familiarize yourself with the anatomy of the ear before I explain. The ones you should pay attention to are the helix, the antihelix, the lobule / auricular lobe, and the concha.

Examples of giga ear failo:

I will explain the different causes of protruding ears starting from the least severity. All of them should be fixed by setback otoplasty except for II, which in some cases only needs lobuloplasty (earlobe reduction surgery). One of the more relatively cheap surgeries too, I won't really get into the surgeries though.

I. Conchal Bowl Hypertrophy (Monkeymaxxed)

This happens when the concha becomes overdeveloped, usually laterally. The concha bowl is located centrally in the outer ear, just outside the ear canal. With this condition it pushes the entire ear outward.

Example:

II. Prominent Lobe (Elephantmaxxed)

This happens when the auricle's cartilage develops in a way that makes the ear stick out more than usual, this creating an elephant-like appearance.

III. Underdeveloped Antihelical Fold (Elfmaxxed)

Ultimate failo, no questions asked. This is worse than conchal bowl hypertrophy because it creates this elf-like appearance making you santaslittlehelpermaxxed. The antihelical fold is the Y-shaped curve of cartilage that gives the ear its shape. With this condition the antihelical fold becomes underdeveloped (hypotrophy) and the ear lacks curvature.

BOTB worthy?

@seethe @Michael Myers @gooner23 @Jova @Gonthar @pneumocystosis @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @coisbhai @Eternal_ @murdah @aspiringexcel @IAMNOTANINCEL @poopoohead @yeeyeeslayer @St.TikTokcel @ElTruecel @cromagnon @MostGLSlayer @try2beme @asdvek

Attachments

• 1717831286467.png
    1717831286467.png
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1717831714912.png
    1717831714912.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Jova, xeqri and 4 others
needs more colored and bolded blown up texts and a chatgpt generated blob for it to be botb worthy :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AySab, n9wiff and Monobloc
JFL it's a failo that is so easily fixed in mose cases.

Maxilla is THE WORST failo to have

• +1
Reactions: AySab, mvp2v1, framemoggerr and 3 others
JFL it's a failo that is so easily fixed in mose cases.

Maxilla is THE WORST failo to have
Actually no you'd be surprised. Most otoplasty results I saw were still bad. Depends on the severity ofc but it's still wonky.

Also I'm not talking about how "easy" or cheap they are to fix. You could argue that maxilla is not a hard fix either with CT and plate guidance technology and an average surgery time of 30-40 minutes. I'm saying aesthetically speaking how bad it is

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and n9wiff
biggest cope ever lmfao. the left dude still looks good and right dude looks fine despite big ears. now imagine if they grew out the hair on their sides a bit and especially if they got an otoplasty. how tf would you fix a recessed face easily like that? u cant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: changemywayz and datboijj
biggest cope ever lmfao. the left dude still looks good and right dude looks fine despite big ears. now imagine if they grew out the hair on their sides a bit and especially if they got an otoplasty. how tf would you fix a recessed face easily like that? u cant
Low IQ reply. To your PSL rotted brain the guy looks good because all his other features are good. Normies will instantly realize his ears are shaped weirdly. Nobody letting that nigga hit. Same goes with the right guy except he has no striking good features.

Due to how a protruding ear works (specifically case I) it's very difficult to fraud the ears you would have to completely cover it up and because of the protrusion the volume and shape of your hair will be messed up around the sides.

Very easy to fix a recessed maxilla in almost all cases with today's technology. Orthognathic surgery is able to pinpoint results with 99% accuracy. You cannot easily predict otoplasty results. They just wing it. Most results are shit too, look online.

Last edited:
Some people on this forum argue that a recessed maxilla is the worst failo you can have.

This is the worst failo because it is immediately noticed by normies (some failos normies cannot put into words but subconsciously can somewhat "realize", this you will just get blatantly called a big-eared monkey) and de-harmonizes your face entirely, especially the temporal and zygomatic areas.
Familiarize yourself with the anatomy of the ear before I explain. The ones you should pay attention to are the helix, the antihelix, the lobule / auricular lobe, and the concha.

View attachment 2969323

View attachment 2969308View attachment 2969311View attachment 2969312
I will explain the different causes of protruding ears starting from the least severity. All of them should be fixed by setback otoplasty except for II, which in some cases only needs lobuloplasty (earlobe reduction surgery). One of the more relatively cheap surgeries too, I won't really get into the surgeries though.

This happens when the concha becomes overdeveloped, usually laterally. The concha bowl is located centrally in the outer ear, just outside the ear canal. With this condition it pushes the entire ear outward.

Example:

View attachment 2969307

This happens when the auricle's cartilage develops in a way that makes the ear stick out more than usual, this creating an elephant-like appearance.
View attachment 2969330View attachment 2969328

Ultimate failo, no questions asked. This is worse than conchal bowl hypertrophy because it creates this elf-like appearance making you santaslittlehelpermaxxed. The antihelical fold is the Y-shaped curve of cartilage that gives the ear its shape. With this condition the antihelical fold becomes underdeveloped (hypotrophy) and the ear lacks curvature.
View attachment 2969334
View attachment 2969333

BOTB worthy?

@seethe @Michael Myers @gooner23 @Jova @Gonthar @pneumocystosis @Clavicular @TechnoBoss @coisbhai @Eternal_ @murdah @aspiringexcel @IAMNOTANINCEL @poopoohead @yeeyeeslayer @St.TikTokcel @ElTruecel @cromagnon @MostGLSlayer @try2beme @asdvek
Its such an easy fix, otoplasty if not mistaken. Or if brokecel just use hair to cover it. But I know this one kid, my close friends little bro who loves to hang w me, he’s a gonna grow to be a legit chad bc he got the bones AND harmony, but he has protuding ears.

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing
my brain is probably the least PSL rotted one on here. i barely spend time here, I see people all the time with bigger ears do just fine. he's still a good looking guy because his overall face and bone structure is good. yes of course he can't easily cover his ears fully, but he doesn't need his hair to be maximally shaven when he has big ears like that. just grow it out a bit and he'll be just fine
Low IQ reply. To your PSL rotted brain the guy looks good because all his other features are good. Normies will instantly realize his ears are shaped weirdly. Nobody letting that nigga hit. Same goes with the right guy except he has no striking good features.

Due to how a protruding ear works (specifically case I) it's very difficult to fraud the ears you would have to completely cover it up and because of the protrusion the volume and shape of your hair will be messed up around the sides.

Very easy to fix a recessed maxilla in almost all cases with today's technology. Orthognathic surgery is able to pinpoint results with 99% accuracy. You cannot easily predict otoplasty results. They just wing it. Most results are shit too, look online.

Its such an easy fix, otoplasty if not mistaken. Or if brokecel just use hair to cover it. But I know this one kid, my close friends little bro who loves to hang w me, he’s a gonna grow to be a legit chad bc he got the bones AND harmony, but he has protuding ears.
3rd time I'm saying this because people spam just get x surgery theory. Look at the results online. Most of them are not good.

3rd time I'm saying this because people spam just get x surgery theory. Look at the results online. Most of them are not good.

The kid I was talking about, has a good enough of a face where his ears wont really failo him lol

The kid I was talking about, has a good enough of a face where his ears wont really failo him lol
Then his ears aren't protruding enough

Ears are one of the easiest things for normies to make fun of

Then his ears aren't protruding enough

Ears are one of the easiest things for normies to make fun of
U havrnt seen the kid. He has a legit chad potential face. The face compensates his ears

Ears are pretty easy to fix the surgery itself is relatively non invasive, plus the it’s not really common to have goblin ears not even in Britain the land of inbreds

btw that ttran guy is not facially cl at all lol not with that eye area and that insane overbite

can easily cover up with hair

View attachment 2969323

View attachment 2969308View attachment 2969311View attachment 2969312

Example:

View attachment 2969307

View attachment 2969330View attachment 2969328

View attachment 2969334
View attachment 2969333

BOTB worthy?

Niggas on looksmax underestimate me

• JFL
Reactions: Monobloc and seethe
Ears are pretty easy to fix the surgery itself is relatively non invasive, plus the it’s not really common to have goblin ears not even in Britain the land of inbreds

btw that ttran guy is not facially cl at all lol not with that eye area and that insane overbite
Cope harder nigga

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
over for earcels, i need an otoplasty now

true this guys would look way better if just his left ear wasnt sticking out,even one ear sticking out can fuck up harmony

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc