The failo of slaying in college

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
Schools under 25000 you start to get a reputation running through sluts, its been less than 2 weeks and this is already slowing down how fast I can work through sloots on campus.

I have a giga bad reputation here and hoes scream at me, I swear to god it isnt uncommon that girls will practice primal yelling like they are voicemaxing at me in the club. This has been happening 2x per night on average.

Bitches will even pull other bitches off me and shit like that, i think its also because i usually post pics on my snap story of them and put funny captions over it.

Shit i might have to ldar but either way you wont be seeing another slay thread from me again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fentmaxx, sb23, Detective and 67 others
Schools under 25000 you start to get a reputation running through sluts, its been less than 2 weeks and this is already slowing down how fast I can work through sloots on campus.

I have a giga bad reputation here and hoes scream at me, I swear to god it isnt uncommon that girls will practice primal yelling like they are voicemaxing at me in the club. This has been happening 2x per night on average.

Bitches will even pull other bitches off me and shit like that, i think its also because i usually post pics on my snap story of them and put funny captions over it.

Shit i might have to ldar but either way you wont be seeing another slay thread from me again.
Stop the dumb snap shit and during parties just bring em to your dorm and fuck them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, psychomandible, Chadeep and 20 others
Continue slaying and pump dumping, fuck what the bitches say

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, iabsolvejordan, Sprinkles and 22 others
They’re just stupid foids can’t be that hard suddenly right? 👍

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, iabsolvejordan, NateJacobs and 9 others
your gonna fall off without another slay thread tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elnasca, Sub5kang, GlamourPursuer and 29 others
If its unsustainable, why don’t you just commit to 1 woman or have a fwb?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, Chadeep, Sprinkles and 6 others
Can I slay you my king :love::love::love::love:😢😢😢:love::love::love: @ReadBooksEveryday

4317519 1000016113

@MA_ascender

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: psychomandible, RichardSpencel, truthhurts and 6 others
Nah its good to have that slayer reputation.

Guys who were good with women always were admired.

Although since you probably have zero other interesting things about your character it might still be over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: RealNinja, psychomandible, Chadeep and 22 others

Not surprising even remotely nigga we've seen the shit you post on socials :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, Chadeep, halloweed and 4 others
Nah its good to have that slayer reputation.

Guys who were good with women always were admired.

Although since you probably have zero other interesting things about your character it might still be over
Im reasonably intresting to talk to, suprisingly. I can grift into normie culture even if i despise it.

Either way im just gonna get a job at the club

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Chadeep, datboijj and 9 others
Ye the slaying never appealed to me

Slaying is to help you find a good girl innit and keep her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Sprinkles, truthhurts and 4 others
yes priorities slaying instead of acquiring slay proof to be shared to us incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Chadeep, truthhurts and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, psychomandible, truthhurts and 4 others
Im reasonably intresting to talk to, suprisingly. I can grift into normie culture even if i despise it.

Either way im just gonna get a job at the club
Normie culture is extremly uninteresting in todays day and age tough, its not hard to blend in with these NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, iabsolvejordan, truthhurts and 3 others
Mirin the new pfp

Dorian best bodybuilder of all time

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Chadeep, greywind and 2 others
Chad problems dnr
Screenshot 2024 08 31 21 57 12 24 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackpilloverdose, RichardSpencel, Chadeep and 6 others
I dont like slaying, but I also dont like women. I cant even fathom spending more than 45 minutes with a girl let alone a year. What an utter joke and cage at how shit the dichotomy is for a blackpiller.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, datboijj, iabsolvejordan and 11 others
I dont like slaying, but I also dont like women. I cant even fathom spending more than 45 minutes with a girl let alone a year. What an utter joke and cage at how shit the dichotomy is for a blackpiller.
Insanely based

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Gengar, truthhurts and 5 others
I have a giga bad reputation
you are mistaking a bad reputation for popularity. Try changing your tactics, still slay but leave foids with a good impression so they gossip about you. Word-of-mouth:ogre: theory

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadeep, iabsolvejordan and 5 others
Normie culture is extremly uninteresting in todays day and age tough, its not hard to blend in with these NPCs.
Very true

Everybody is terminally online these days, not just incels on org

And the culture is basically whatever the jews do on their monthly tiktok update

True

• +1
Reactions: yue, Chadeep, truthhurts and 4 others
This sounds like ideal way and ideology to lead yourself to rape charges when some resentful bitch realizes you were never gonna take her seriously, and tries to get back at you.

But if just club slays you'd be okay probably

You know what I mean though

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, truthhurts, iblamepheno1 and 1 other person
What unis are this size:lul:, all of them are 10k max
What country are you in lol? Fucking Cambodia or something? 90% of unis in the US are at least 20k

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue, psychomandible and smurf
its also because i usually post pics on my snap story of them and put funny captions over it.
Bro instead of fk the shit out of them and get himself a good reputation so he can be recommended to other maybe stacys as a bull, so bro can make a list full of bitches he can choose from for fwb every minute of the day, prefer to do shit like this..
Katt Williams Katt GIF by EsZ  Giphy World
Excuse Me What GIF by Utah Jazz

Small T, small dick, no sex exp behavior ngl..
Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

But dumb bitches didn't deserve him anyway, he's too pure and innocent for this toxic culture..
fight punch GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Gaygymmaxx
Bro instead of fk the shit out of them and get himself a good reputation so he can be recommended to other maybe stacys as a bull, so bro can make a list full of bitches he can choose from for fwb every minute of the day, prefer to do shit like this..
Katt Williams Katt GIF by EsZ  Giphy World
Excuse Me What GIF by Utah Jazz

Small T, small dick, no sex exp behavior ngl..
Mad Arthur GIF by MOODMAN

But dumb bitches didn't deserve him anyway, he's too pure and innocent for this toxic culture..
fight punch GIF
Autism game mogs keep coping normal person :incel:

What country are you in lol? Fucking Cambodia or something? 90% of unis in the US are at least 20k
No, but im applying to us for spring admission. Wish me luck incels

• +1
Reactions: richpilled and Outerz14
No :( ı loved those threads. Just keep posting them they ain't here in .org

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Based af

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14

XD

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Lmao, find a woman who isn’t annoying then? They exist I think

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
whats ur body count

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, RichardSpencel, mayo mogger and 2 others
its a failo and a halo

people that gather attention, popularity, will always have haters and lovers. This is normal and to be expected, even if you do 'nothing wrong'.

Don't let the haters bring you down.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadeep, iblamepheno1 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, truthhurts, iblamepheno1 and 1 other person
its a failo and a halo

people that gather attention, popularity will always have haters and lovers. This is normal and to be expected, even if you do 'nothing wrong'.

Don't let the haters bring you down.
From the reactions he got from the girls I think he slayed far too aggressive.

@Clavicular your only option isn't to LDAR as peoples opinion about you wont change if you don't do anything against it. You have to jestermaxx 100% and gaslight every foid into believing that you didn't slay

Maybe try christianmaxxing infront of your friends and some girls. Especially girls would talk about it to every other foid they see

Maybe even post a picture inside a church :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Newday*V3, Gengar and 5 others
From the reactions he got from the girls I think he slayed far too aggressive.

@Clavicular your only option isn't to LDAR as peoples opinion about you wont change if you don't do anything against it. You have to jestermaxx 100% and gaslight every foid into believing that you didn't slay

Maybe try christianmaxxing infront of your friends and some girls. Especially girls would talk about it to every other foid they see

Maybe even post a picture inside a church :lul:
YO JFL MIRING HIGH IQ HARD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Newday*V3, naturepreacher, ZachS and 3 others

hows your dopamine receptors ? are they getting fried with all of the dopamine?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, jflkiefmaxxing and Clavicular
I doubt 80% of users here will

• +1

Bro look up Jon Zherka's DateIQ shit

Buddy boyo it’s just foids don’t let it get to your head

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and ey88
That’s what happens when you only slay ltbs,no offence but each one of your slays posted every girl was a ltb

• +1
Reactions: ey88

What about LTR?

who could have seen this coming…oh wait i did and made 2 posts about it
@Clavicular is the mentalcel equivalent of one of those lottery winners that loses everything cause their real identity is poverty

Last edited:

The evil eye of the incels have struck you, that sucks bhai. :feelswah: Well, at least you had your fun. That counts for something. :ogre:

In an environment where people keep coming back and have reputations, you can’t act like this for very long before you’re cooked

Honestly you’ve screwed yourself out of 80% of the experience a guy like you should get if they were NT

My advice would be 1) cut out the low-inhib drugs 2) work out your issues, clearly not aspie nor NT either but u got trauma 3) transfer to a new college next year and start over

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and ey88