The fallacy being in a location where you mog the average male harder equating to more dating success

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
I've said this many times before but I'll say it again now that I've gotten an even better picture for it

If you are 6'4 in the shittish Isles your height is being wasted because foids are just as open to fucking a 5'8 guy as they are to fucking a 6'4 guy
You have no advantage, you both have your foot in the door to the same degree based on physical traits, but he can cuck you with his behaviour.
Because so many short, facially obscure guys manage to reproduce in places like the shittish isles, it is simply proof that the foids are open to being fucked by those guys meaning the pool of guys you have to compete with on a looks basis is giga wide.
Your perceived advantage isn't an advantage at all, in fact it just leaves you with entitlement and in inability to overcompensate like manlets which is the behaviour that foids desire.

Now move to somewhere in which the average height is among the tallest in the world and the looks level is much higher
You may go from being 99.5th percentile height and 90th percentile face in the shittish isles to being 98th percentile height and 85th percentile face in the more mogger country

But because foids in the mogger country are far more selective for height and looks without allowing beahviour to compensate for a lack of these traits, your value in the mogger country will actually be higher than the shitty subhuman manlet country.

In the more mogger country you are not at risk of being cucked by a 5'10 guy with the same level face as you because the foids take securing a guy with outlier height as a bigger win than getting with a guy who overcompensates with behaviour.

Move to mexico and mog all of the 5'5 guys there and it wont mean shit because those 5'5 mexicans came into existence because mexican women do not select for height as a priority since behaviour is everything to them.

Holy fuck I was living in a shitty second world country all this time where foids selected for low IQ associated extraversion behaviours over physical genetic rarity

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLastLaugh, Egyptianmogger, goo25 and 7 others
If you are 6'4 in the shittish Isles your height is being wasted because foids are just as open to fucking a 5'8 guy as they are to fucking a 6'4 guy
You have no advantage
Yeah but no height for your face.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Yeah but no height for your face.
yes height for face. in veneto under 6' you're not considered human. Napoli, 5'5" shitskins have 30+ bodycounts

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe
Extremely legit thread.

It’s all about being the foid’s idea of masculinity, so averageness actually really helps.

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
which height mogs 6'4 or 6'6 and why ?

false info

• +1
6’4 has wider appeal, sounds better, and doesn’t come with the inconveniences 6’6 does
that's made up, it's just cause taller people tend to have more ogre faces, but at the same looks level 6 6 mogs

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, trueceI, 1966Ford and 1 other person
"copium" nigga literally said it's better cause it "sounds better" to him, fucking faggot.
like i said a legit 6’6is giga rare and most girls think 6’4 = 6’6

and no it sounds better to women there was a study that looked at male heights of characters in romance novels and 6’3 and 6’4 were the most common because THEY SOUND BETTER

like i said a legit 6’6is giga rare and most girls think 6’4 = 6’6

and no it sounds better to women there was a study that looked at male heights of characters in romance novels and 6’3 and 6’4 were the most common because THEY SOUND BETTER
it doesn't sound better. It's just cause it's a more realistic height.

• +1
it doesn't sound better. It's just cause it's a more realistic height.
Retard romance novels are supposed to be unrealistic and unattainable they’re literally females wet dreams

keep coping with muh 6’6 everyone i’ve seen over 6’5 looks like shit

Retard romance novels are supposed to be unrealistic and unattainable they’re literally females wet dreams

keep coping with muh 6’6 everyone i’ve seen over 6’5 looks like shit
"keep coping":soy:, holy fuck your a retard nigga. Whether niggas over 6 5 are uglier, that's not the point. The point is that over 6 5 is still ideal to 6 3 if you have the same facial attractiveness

• +1
"keep coping":soy:, holy fuck your a retard nigga. Whether niggas over 6 5 are uglier, that's not the point. The point is that over 6 5 is still ideal to 6 3 if you have the same facial attractiveness
no because although it might raise appeal for height fetish foids it subtracts from your wide appeal.

obviously being 6’7+ is better than being 5’11 tho

no because although it might raise appeal for height fetish foids it subtracts from your wide appeal.

obviously being 6’7+ is better than being 5’11 tho
again you're just saying this, it's a made up thing with no bias in reality

• +1
again you're just saying this, it's a made up thing with no bias in reality
all studies show it.

you’re the one focused on male gaze and only caring about being the biggest and mogging ur the equivalent of gym bros who think being 400 lbs and as wide and big as possible is ideal compared to a female gazemaxxed athletic physique

all studies show it.

you’re the one focused on male gaze and only caring about being the biggest and mogging ur the equivalent of gym bros who think being 400 lbs and as wide and big as possible is ideal compared to a female gazemaxxed athletic physique
they don't, keep coping tho manlet retard

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
all studies show it.

didn't know that thousands of jbs liking a 6 foot 8 BF and saying "this is the hieight difference i deserve" ifs male gaze. you learn something new everyday. Funny you campare it to gymcels but they never get simped on like 6 8 people do with jbs

didn't know that thousands of jbs liking a 6 foot 8 BF and saying "this is the hieight difference i deserve" ifs male gaze. you learn something new everyday. Funny you campare it to gymcels but they never get simped on like 6 8 people do with jbs
where? every “6’8 dude” i’ve seen on social media is a larping faggot like that black nigger “theking6’8” who got exposed for only being 6’6

where? every “6’8 dude” i’ve seen on social media is a larping faggot like that black nigger “theking6’8” who got exposed for only being 6’6
there's literally houndered of videos with dudes around that height

• JFL
Reactions: Zoom759
there's literally houndered of videos with dudes around that height
jfl at ur autism for believing any of those dudes are “6’8” u probably think josh mcgregor is actually 6’6

which height mogs 6'4 or 6'6 and why ?
6’4 has wider appeal, sounds better, and doesn’t come with the inconveniences 6’6 does
Copium. a legit 6’6 is giga rare most girls think 6’4 = 6’6

At 195cm morning height, while walking around the streets at 197cm in trainers it's so rare to get heightmogged that it feels totally irrelevant when it happens
I was in a club in Poland and some Italian foids approached me so I basically joined their group and they had already approached a 200cm Dutch guy who joined their group so it seemed they viewed 195cm and 200cm in the same regard in the sense they could probably only tell the difference when we were standing next to each other but not relative to the average club goer.
I could feel the height and frame mog from the 200cm Dutch guy but the determining factor in a foid choosing one of us over the other would be due to face

Since I can believablely claim 6'6 (which is as far as you need to go to arouse even the most extreme height fetish foids) and wearing shoes leaves me close to being 6'6 I dont think there would be any tangible benefit to being a legit 6'6 rather than 6'4.

There are some occasions where I just want to blend in without being noticed too much and I think being 6'4 still just about allows for that. I made a post recently about having to get measured to go on a rollercoaster where the height limit was 195cm so I had to take off my shoes.
While around JB, I think 6'4 is more relateable to them than 6'6 since it's plausable for them to encounter 6'4 high schoolers but anyone who reaches the height of 6'6 was likely to have grown an inch or two after 18.

Also the failo of having no athletic success in your life at 6'6 is stronger than it is at 6'4

Also here's another thread on the matter
I think being at 98th percentile height is effectively ideal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back