THE FAMILY PILL IS BRUTAL

slimeszn3

slimeszn3

Bronze
The family pill was probably the hardest and most brutal pill to swallow as I’ve seen how much more proud my parents became of me after I ascended. For context I was a straight A student all through school and it was never something I was rly proud of because they made me feel like I should just be doing it. Now that I’ve ascended it’s like I’m seeing a side of my parents I’ve never seen and they show love I didn’t know they had for me. It’s been hard to overcome the resentment that came from that.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
What? My parents think I should be on the ward for looksmaxxing and thinking women only care about looks and money.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: smoth, pandac and twojei
What? My parents think I should be on the ward for looksmaxxing and thinking women only care about looks and money.
They openly brag about my looks to their friends and now all of a sudden they acc care ab my academic achievements. They don’t know I’m bp’d obviously but they care a lot more ab our “relationship” now

• +1
Reactions: twojei
They openly brag about my looks to their friends and now all of a sudden they acc care ab my academic achievements. They don’t know I’m bp’d obviously but they care a lot more ab our “relationship” now
did you just softmax ? or did you hardmax