The fastest way of getting rich is selling minerals

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Find a Coal, Cobalt, Iron, Gold, Platinum,Silver,Petrol, Aluminum, Lithium deposits nearby and sell them in the international market for a hige price. You'll be rich overnight(ded srs)Selling spices that exclusively grown in your region is also extremely profitable. Just colonizermax

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, bloomercel, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
I would rather sell meth to teen kids (in GTA 5)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and vermillioncorefan
Find a Coal, Cobalt, Iron, Petrol, Aluminum, Lithium deposits nearby and sell them in the international market for a hige price. You'll be rich overnight. Selling spices that exclusively grown in your region is also extremely profitable. Just colonizermax
Just britishmaxx bro

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Gengar, User28823 and 3 others
In 2024, its memecoins and memesstocks.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 53670
I would rather sell meth to teen kids (in GTA 5)
You still have to procure it somewhere and the markups won't be very high on the other hand if u can get your hands on some valuable natural resources you can sell them for a very very huge profit. The only cost would be to mine those resources. Natural resources are basically free money.

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Government already has control over them.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Gonthar, Deleted member 33711 and 2 others
i’ll just go to my local untapped gold mine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, User28823, wastedspermcel and 1 other person
iu

That feeling when someone on your ignore list becomes a Mod, and thus are not on your ignore list anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Chadeep, N1666 and 5 others
Government already has control over them.
That is the problem. Government generally takes over a mine field when it's found and gives the ones living in that place and the ones that found that mine a paltry amount and relocates them. Stupid fucks

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Chadeep
Find a Coal, Cobalt, Iron, Petrol, Aluminum, Lithium deposits nearby and sell them in the international market for a hige price. You'll be rich overnight. Selling spices that exclusively grown in your region is also extremely profitable. Just colonizermax
If that were feasible all my geologist acquaintances would be rich. Most of them just teach English in third world countries.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry and Jason Voorhees
iu

That feeling when someone on your ignore list becomes a Mod, and thus are not on your ignore list anymore.
You yourself are ignored by more than a few dozen users oldman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster, Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 33711
Jfl if you’re not investing in meme coins

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Jason Voorhees
get a job

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
That is the problem. Government generally takes over a mine field when it's found and gives the ones living in that place and the ones that found that mine a paltry amount and relocates them. Stupid fucks
Most of Mining companies in India are Government or partly government owned. I think it's similar case Everywhere else.

• +1
@TsarTsar444

Is it possible in Northeast US

• +1
Dont you need high operating costs for that

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, vermillioncorefan and Jason Voorhees
Dont you need high operating costs for that
It depends on what kind of mine you have but if you found an open pit/strip mine you have hit the jackpot.

• +1
Reactions: user123456
Find a Coal, Cobalt, Iron, Gold, Platinum,Silver,Petrol, Aluminum, Lithium deposits nearby and sell them in the international market for a hige price. You'll be rich overnight(ded srs)Selling spices that exclusively grown in your region is also extremely profitable. Just colonizermax
In Romania if you find minerals, oil, buried treasures, etc. on your land, they aren't yours, they belong to the state, they can take your land and sell the exploitation rights to a foreign corporation, it's basically better to not say anything if you find something valuable on your land.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Chadeep
Okay hank schrader

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
*buying and selling