The fbi is fucking watching me now

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
I looked up "little girl twerking" on YouTube. It said there were no results for that 😬😬😬. Its over boyos

U were the clock that was ticking in my mind

u changed my state of mind

but loves so hard to find

it used to be easy as fuk to find underage JB twerking videos on youtube ask me how i know

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
How do you know? Please bro. I'm 15 so it isn't that illegal

EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS FORUM IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, MiroslavBulldosex, LordNorwood and 1 other person
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE ON THIS FORUM IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Any post associated with this IP is satire and should be treated as such. At no point has anyone associated with this IP ever condoned, encouraged, committed or abated acts of violence or threats of violence against any persons, regardless of racial, ethnic, religious or cultural background.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
Chill bro. You pressed?

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller

Legit son

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Over for FBIcels

You have been reported, thanks for the easy money.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
I remember r/braincels there used to be so many fbicels in the comment section. Ahhh good days