The features/things that psl still copes about

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Nose:
People here cope that nose doesn't matter cuz "muhh girls don't care about nose it's a feminine feature" no nigga that's like saying long philtrums is fine bc its a masc feature it makes no sense. I also believe it's the most important feature for ethnics because that's where we have it the worst. I'll quote what I said on my other thread
I'd argue that the nose is the most important factor in facial harmony. Humans recognize faces by the eyes, nose and mouth, and actually look at the nose FIRST.

"during face recognition, the first two places we look at are around the nose, with the first fixation point being slightly to the left of the nose."

"The authors conclude that the nose “may be the ‘center of the information’, where the information is balanced in all directions, or the optimal viewing position for face recognition.”

The maxilla is the center of the face and the nose is the center of the maxilla, so a good nose shape and size will hint towards other features like good craniofacial growth and a good midface. When someone has sick harmony, what that really means is that person has a good nose and everything else is at least average. What's sad about this black pill is that unlike other features like eyes, jaw, etc., this feature is predominantly Caucasoid, and may actually be the reason behind why ethniks might not ever catch up to whites in terms of smv, even if their coloring mogs.
The reason why people don't want to admit nose is so important is bc "muh normies." But also it's because a rhino will look uncanny with a midface ratio under 1, so in a way it's unfixable for some and they'll take it out on the procedure itself rather than their genetics. Speaking of.

Midface ratio:
In the past, psl said that compact midface is ideal, and now they say "longish" is ideal. Both are wrong. For most people, a ratio of 1-1.07 is ideal, and for people with a bully pheno, its 1.07-1.14. This is important for harmony not "muh high class" no one gives a shit ab that lmao.

Eye color:
People here are all about "muh shape" but most phenotypes have a good shape that it's common enough to not halo anyone. Shape is important but as a harmonious thing (ie not having a bad shape). An eye shape that actually does halo is a great one (downturned medial canthus, straight lower lids, hooding) and good bone support. However, something that does indefinitely halo everyone is eye color. I'd even go as far as to say that dark brown eyes are a failo because it's seen as a low class commoner feature.
Tdjikzj77id31

For ethnics, colored eyes are the biggest halo we could have, but dark brown eyes would put us at the same category as any other ethnic unless other features can save. I'd say medium brown eyes are the minimum to not get failoed for eye color. For whites, I believe that eye color halo starts at the lighter blues, greens, etc. since colored eyes are fairly common for whites so it becomes a more competitive feature unlike ethnics.

IQ:
They say "muh high iq makes you a virgin" is a total cope. Its the high inhibition that makes people virgins, not their iq. Funnily enough, unless you're super gling, a low iq would keep you a virgin because you won't be able to compensate for your looks due to lackluster charm/wit. A low inhib high iq guy would be able to slay even with subpar looks due to a. the unfrauded confidence with low inhib and b. the wit that comes with high iq. This is what girls mean all along by "good personality." I don't think I have to specify why a high iq is good, but people need to stop coping that it makes people virgins.

Assymetry:
So many studies on symmetry and it's importance, yet psl copes that muh in motion it's unnoticeable. Its not *consciously* noticable to the untrained eye, but it definitely is *unconsciously* noticable. People can say retarded shit like muh women can notice your hands' 2d:4d ratio in your pocket through their third eye yet can't use the same logic for asymmetry. Wanna know why? Its because it's super hard to fix. Symmetry is a sign of genetic and developmental health, and it can only be salvaged by really good features if it's bad. If O'pry didn't have his eyes, chin, and giga lean face, he would've been an incel with that asymmetry.
Sean OPry 1

Forehead:
People here saying "muh tall skull" "muh high class" when the only tall thing that should be on your face is your chin. A low hairline is masculine and a signal of healthy hair (ie not prone to norwood). A long forehead is a neotenous trait seen in babies.
Human development neoteny body and head proportions pedomorphy maturation aging growth

Lips:
People here cope that it's all about width and everything else is girly. Guys, where do girls like to kiss? Do you think she'll want to kiss thin wide monkey lips? Ideal is wide-ish thick lips with a good shape (cupid's bow, upturned lips, taller upper lip than lower). Lips are extremely important and overlooked because faces are detected the most by eye area, nose, and lips. Most successful tiktok prettyboys have good lips so it should be a no brainer that lips are important.

Cheekbones:
"Cheekbones don't matter for men it's a feminine trait." Where else do hollow cheeks come from? wide, large zygos are ideal because it signals better evolutionary genetic quality (face protected against punches by zygos). It's not a fem trait at all, most bitches are actually boneless they're frauding with makeup. It should actually tell you how important zygos are, because despite being a masc trait, it still looks good on women and women try to fraud them. It's a universally attractive feature. Also "high set zygos" is a meme that just means small zygos, all zygos start under the orbitals.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Daniel Plainview, LooksOrDeath and 40 others
water the thread

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, Toth's thot, AscendingHero and 8 others
Nose:
People here cope that nose doesn't matter cuz "muhh girls don't care about nose it's a feminine feature" no nigga that's like saying long philtrums is fine bc its a masc feature it makes no sense. I also believe it's the most important feature for ethnics because that's where we have it the worst. I'll quote what I said on my other thread

The reason why people don't want to admit nose is so important is bc "muh normies." But also it's because a rhino will look uncanny with a midface ratio under 1, so in a way it's unfixable for some and they'll take it out on the procedure itself rather than their genetics. Speaking of.

Midface ratio:
In the past, psl said that compact midface is ideal, and now they say "longish" is ideal. Both are wrong. For most people, a ratio of 1-1.07 is ideal, and for people with a bully pheno, its 1.07-1.14. This is important for harmony not "muh high class" no one gives a shit ab that lmao.

Eye color:
People here are all about "muh shape" but most phenotypes have a good shape that it's common enough to not halo anyone. Shape is important but as a harmonious thing (ie not having a bad shape). An eye shape that actually does halo is a great one (downturned medial canthus, straight lower lids, hooding) and good bone support. However, something that does indefinitely halo everyone is eye color. I'd even go as far as to say that dark brown eyes are a failo because it's seen as a low class commoner feature.
View attachment 1060037
For ethnics, colored eyes are the biggest halo we could have, but dark brown eyes would put us at the same category as any other ethnic unless other features can save. I'd say medium brown eyes are the minimum to not get failoed for eye color. For whites, I believe that eye color halo starts at the lighter blues, greens, etc. since colored eyes are fairly common for whites so it becomes a more competitive feature unlike ethnics.

IQ:
They say "muh high iq makes you a virgin" is a total cope. Its the high inhibition that makes people virgins, not their iq. Funnily enough, unless you're super gling, a low iq would keep you a virgin because you won't be able to compensate for your looks due to lackluster charm/wit. A low inhib high iq guy would be able to slay even with subpar looks due to a. the unfrauded confidence with low inhib and b. the wit that comes with high iq. This is what girls mean all along by "good personality." I don't think I have to specify why a high iq is good, but people need to stop coping that it makes people virgins.

Assymetry:
So many studies on symmetry and it's importance, yet psl copes that muh in motion it's unnoticeable. Its not *consciously* noticable to the untrained eye, but it definitely is *unconsciously* noticable. People can say retarded shit like muh women can notice your hands' 2d:4d ratio in your pocket through their third eye yet can't use the same logic for asymmetry. Wanna know why? Its because it's super hard to fix. Symmetry is a sign of genetic and developmental health, and it can only be salvaged by really good features if it's bad. If O'pry didn't have his eyes, chin, and giga lean face, he would've been an incel with that asymmetry.
View attachment 1060047

Forehead:
People here saying "muh tall skull" "muh high class" when the only tall thing that should be on your face is your chin. A low hairline is masculine and a signal of healthy hair (ie not prone to norwood). A long forehead is a neotenous trait seen in babies.
View attachment 1060053
View attachment 1060060

Lips:
People here cope that it's all about width and everything else is girly. Guys, where do girls like to kiss? Do you think she'll want to kiss thin wide monkey lips? Ideal is wide-ish thick lips with a good shape (cupid's bow, upturned lips, taller upper lip than lower). Lips are extremely important and overlooked because faces are detected the most by eye area, nose, and lips. Most successful tiktok prettyboys have good lips so it should be a no brainer that lips are important.

Cheekbones:
"Cheekbones don't matter for men it's a feminine trait." Where else do hollow cheeks come from? wide, large zygos are ideal because it signals better evolutionary genetic quality (face protected against punches by zygos). It's not a fem trait at all, most bitches are actually boneless they're frauding with makeup. It should actually tell you how important zygos are, because despite being a masc trait, it still looks good on women and women try to fraud them. It's a universally attractive feature. Also "high set zygos" is a meme that just means small zygos, all zygos start under the orbitals.
You're right, everything about you matters to a degree, how much it does is up to the one perceiving.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
legit about nose

also i cringe when people ask what eye color is better and people start talking about shape, utter subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16834, AscendingHero and 9 others
Yes op, spot on regarding nose. I have huge bulbous nose tip and it ruins me. Fucking hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Acromegaly_Chad, AscendingHero and 5 others
Very good post, it was concise and entertaining throughout, even to the point of me reading every word despite having a sub-human attention span.

Personally, I have seen many people here using many of the examples highlighted in your post to cope my many PSL beleivers, but I would also like to add the idea that hollow-cheeks are always a plus. They are typically a good trait, but many people here think that they're what separates normies from Chad's for some reason.

Thread Rating: ★★★★

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, Administrator and 2 others
All this lookism bullshit. Nigga go spend this energy getting some pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 11 others
i fucking cage whenever i see this retarded pic :

Tdjikzj77id31

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Ruben, Deleted member 15827 and 17 others
do you have any historical source to prove this pyramid or its made by a psl autist? looks bullshit to me, ethnics had history changers and kings but no light color eyed people to be found there, most ethnic kings from different nationalities had dark eyes, this chart is likely to be false.
Tdjikzj77id31

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 5 others
do you have any historical source to prove this pyramid or its made by a psl autist? looks bullshit to me, ethnics had history changers and kings but no light color eyed people to be found there, most ethnic kings from different nationalities had dark eyes, this chart is likely to be false.
View attachment 1063244
its from pol

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Quality Thread

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero, terrorblade and 4 others
Nose:

Midface ratio:

Eye color:
View attachment 1060037

IQ:

Assymetry:
View attachment 1060047

Forehead:
View attachment 1060053
View attachment 1060060

Lips:

Cheekbones:
dude none of this is unheard of. nose and eye color all come down to JBW which EVERYONE on this forum is extremely blackpilled on.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, terrorblade, Warlow and 3 others
Ideal is wide-ish thick lips with a good shape (cupid's bow, upturned lips, taller upper lip than lower).
Upturned lips? Do you mean the corners?
Also the lower lip is the one that should be bigger.

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
My eyes look light in some lightings but dark in other wtf

anyways are there any downsides of wearing contacts ?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Administrator
Btw I disagree that asymmetry is too much noticeable irl

I have some asymmetry and I’ve been told many I look ‘cuter’ , ‘hotter’ in person than pics.... bcz girls can’t see asymmetry irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Administrator
View attachment 1063244

Most "pure" germanics were aspie neanderthals. Looking like the barbarian from clash of clans & shit. This was before darker white ppl gave them culture (the modern alphabet came from greece and rome.) In fact the europeans with the least influence from south europe (all dark brown eyes) ended up weaker. This was seen with the isolated finns being conquered by sweden and with the irish being culturally dominated by the UK up to the 20th century. Almost every race has had civilization in the past. europe has favorable geography and received the compounded knowledge and resources from many previous civs before it starting from pre islamic middle eastern civilizations. When you look at it from this perspective whites aren't so special

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Looks234, Edgar and 4 others
pfl to some extent. There are people with average pfls that are still GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 3573
View attachment 1063244
Its obviously a joke jesus christ...
The colouring pyramid is near enough correct though

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and mortis
nose is extremely underrated

a straight, small, defined nose without too much asymmetry can ascend so many people

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
nose is extremely underrated

a straight, small, defined nose without too much asymmetry can ascend so many people
when a greycel knows more about looks than literally most of this site

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7419 and lilhorizontal32
when a greycel knows more about looks than literally most of this site
dont know why there arent more threads about the top rhino surgeons tbh. would help so many

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
well said.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheEndHasNoEnd
Mfw when I'm t50.... Literally never even began for me. 😥

Cheekbones/Zygos prominence is important, however this might be reduced by bulky masseters as well (personal experience).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
High IQ and Based OP @TheEndHasNoEnd, bookmarked tbh

• Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Nose:

Midface ratio:

Eye color:
View attachment 1060037

IQ:

Assymetry:
View attachment 1060047

Forehead:
View attachment 1060053
View attachment 1060060

Lips:

Cheekbones:
thankfully you can fraud your eye colour but contact lenses so my hope is in that.

• +1
Assymetry was something i was super concerned about even before knowing psl
The most brutal part is i dont even think some assymetries like vertical eye assymetry can even be fixed at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Edgar
Cheekbones/Zygos prominence is important, however this might be reduced by bulky masseters as well (personal experience).
Botox should fix this right?

A long forehead is a neotenous trait seen in babies.
Yes but the reason arguing a taller forehead being masculine is bcuz females have much smaller foreheads on average making it a feminine trait. Still good though.

• +1
View attachment 1063244
dumbass question
you must have t50 eyes

• JFL
Reactions: mortis
Bully pheno?

Good thread

• +1
as someone with a midface ratio over 1.1 I do always enjoy it when people say it’s ideal. I do think it’s the unique feature that makes me more attractive than I would be otherwise. But midface ratio is kind of a meme, tons of good looking men with .95-1.0 ratio.

I have a bit of a bully pheno with some softer features and it all harmonizes pretty well. Like a bully with a heart of gold sort of look. Midface is only because of the IPD though. I look like Nessman almost identically from the side profile

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TheEndHasNoEnd
Yes but the reason arguing a taller forehead being masculine is bcuz females have much smaller foreheads on average making it a feminine trait. Still good though.
Yeah by pure size but the rest of their heads are even smaller than males. Males have a longer lower face compared to upper than females

View attachment 1063244
It's from a fucking novel lmfao

View attachment 1063244
Made by a blue eyed go who has a mid life crisis after achieving nothing, so wants to make himself feel better with " muh blue eyes". Blue eyes are a slight halo more important is hunter eyes and eyelash thickness