The feds are moving in on me, and I’m scared but I’m ready

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
I’ve been hearing some voices in the wind since like November whenever I was outside by myself (like walking home or walking to the store or something, just any long lonely walks), and I can’t really decipher the sentences but it’s clear he/they’re plotting against me by their tone. And then I started to hear footsteps. After that I started carrying around self defense just Incase if were to go down. And then a couple months later I started to see one man, who is rather tall and wears like a trench coat in the distance in certain areas, even in/near my house. Or I can see him run past my window. I can’t ever get the chance to see him fully, tho, it’s like he’s trying to spy on me. I’m 100% sure he’s an intelligence agent. It’s scaring the shit out of me but I’m ready for whatever & i won’t go out without a fight.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LordNorwood, Borneon_Tyger and 2 others
Just be schizophrenic thoery

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, Dutcher and 5 others
I’ve been hearing some voices in the wind since like November whenever I was outside by myself (like walking home or walking to the store or something, just any long lonely walks), and I can’t really decipher the sentences but it’s clear he/they’re plotting against me by their tone. And then I started to hear footsteps. After that I started carrying around self defense just Incase if were to go down. And then a couple months later I started to see one man, who is rather tall and wears like a trench coat in the distance in certain areas, even in/near my house. Or I can see him run past my window. I can’t ever get the chance to see him fully, tho, it’s like he’s trying to spy on me. I’m 100% sure he’s an intelligence agent. It’s scaring the shit out of me but I’m ready for whatever & i won’t go out without a fight.
Nice schizo copy pasta

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Joined Saturday at 9:58 AM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheMewingBBC
wow stop lying