the 'female acceptance' movement was just a ruse to get with chad

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
"standards are too high for women"
"the media paints an unrealistic view of women"
"when i walk into a room men dont even look at me"

what men? shes not talking abour your acerage 4-5/10 guy shes talking about 8+ chad who ignores her cause shes just an average chick

feminists wanting to lower female beauty standards have just came from reliazing chad doesnt want them and afraid they will get their looksmatch, models and hot actresses are competion in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
Women want Chads dick,, GROUNDBREAKING

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Stingray
"standards are too high for women"
"the media paints an unrealistic view of women"
"when i walk into a room men dont even look at me"

what men? shes not talking abour your acerage 4-5/10 guy shes talking about 8+ chad who ignores her cause shes just an average chick

feminists wanting to lower female beauty standards have just came from reliazing chad doesnt want them and afraid they will get their looksmatch, models and hot actresses are competion in the eyes of women
Link some bitch nigga

men dont look at her because theyve been told and conditioned all their life that looking at women with obvious sexual lust is wrong and creepy and makes them "uncomfortable", so they just use their peripheral vision whenever an attractive woman is in the room.

JFL at listening to anything that comes out of these cunts mouths, it is total schizophrenia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452
men dont look at her because theyve been told and conditioned all their life that looking at women with obvious sexual lust is wrong and creepy and makes them "uncomfortable", so they just use their peripheral vision whenever an attractive woman is in the room.

JFL at listening to anything that comes out of these cunts mouths, it is total schizophrenia.
a sub 6 guy looking at a woman is sexual assault and creppy in their eyes, it has to be chad