THE FEMALE HIVE MIND IS REAL AND THEY'RE SUCKING OUR SOULS DRY

got.daim

got.daim

Solstice
READ CAREFULLY..

the TRUTH has been in our faces all this time, we've been too busy jerking to foids succubi to see it.
everytime you go out and buy something these demonic females are laughing at you, THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING
they're more evil, and more deceptive than Jews, the hypergamous nature of women is just the surface level, its bait to docile you.
do you know why you cant get a girlfriend?? THE FEMALES ARE ALL CONNECTED IN A HIVE MIND!!!
every Chad you see is a plant, they're not real, they're made by the females to genetic perfection, to make you feel inferior,
US INCELS ARE THE SUPERIOR, chads were made to crush your spirit, to keep us in order.
NWO Illuminati, all of that is just the tip of the iceberg, this is all
CHILDS PLAY COMPARED TO THE FEMALE AGENDA, why do you think all females go for the same 20% of men?? ITS BECAUSE THEYRE FEEDING OFF THEM, THEY DRAIN US TO KEEP THEIR POWER AND TO CONTROL US!!!! EVERY REJECTION IS A SACRIFICIAL RITUAL, they're stealing parts of your soul when you ask them out and they reject you, 'lol sorry I have a bf.', everytime they walk past you they act like you don't exist. and you think looks maxing will save you?? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! JOKES ON YOU!! CHADS ARE CREATED BY FEMALES, THEYRE GENETICALLY MODIFIED!!!!! even worse the females control the advice you get, looks maxing is basically you, the HAMSTER, running inside of a wheel, YOU WONT BECOME SUCCESSFUL THROUGH LOOKS MAXING!!! you will never achieve chad, you will never be good enough for the females. but do you want to know the worst part?? THEYVE GONE FUCKING DIGITAL!!!!!!! they're in your tinder matches, your snapchat streaks, every e-girl, every OF model, THEYRE NOT REAL, they're part of the hive mind, they're extracting data from you, monitoring you, YOURE NOT ONLY PAYING WITH MONEY YOURE PAYING WITH YOUR SOUL, THEYRE WATCHING EVERYTHING, everytime they post, everytime you vent, everytime you send a picture of you, you're strengthening their grip on you. the female agenda is all about CONTROL OF YOUR MIND AND BODY, THEYRE ENSLAVING US, so what's the solution to this?? REJECT THEM!! Reject their lies, their beauty standards, their very existence, do not let them into your mind, do not let them feed off of your despair, break free from their psychic chains, even then, the battle is endless, because THEY WILL NEVER STOP.

I forgot to add why do you think so many teachers are female? BECAUSE THEYRE INDOCTRINATING YOU YOUNG!!!!!

wakeup and don't fall for females lies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kingpiin, edodalic29, BeanletMogger and 19 others
@Darkeningstar

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Mirin schizophrenia

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Melly, Sean o' Tist, negativepsl and 2 others
This is an attempt to put them on a pedestal, infernal, but still. They would rather go and get buggered, don't overestimate them

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, negativepsl and PsychoDsk
This is an attempt to put them on a pedestal, infernal, but still. They would rather go and get buggered
PEDASTAL? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAaAAAAAA!!!!!! You think this is glorifying them??? you got this twisted man, the pedestal was built by THEM, designed to make us grovel at their feet while they laugh, I'm exposing them, not putting them up there

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, noobs and Darkeningstar
PEDASTAL? HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAaAAAAAA!!!!!! You think this is glorifying them??? you got this twisted man, the pedestal was built by THEM, designed to make us grovel at their feet while they laugh, I'm exposing them, not putting them up there
I confirm this. Kick yourself in the ass and calm down

• WTF
I confirm this. Kick yourself in the ass and calm down
KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS AND CALM DOWN??? REaD MY FUCKING POST HOW DO YOU WNAT ME TO BE FUKCING CSLAM!!! THATS WHAT THEY FUKCING WANT, THEY WANT US TO BE COMPLIANT OBEDIENT SUBMISSIVE SLAVES!!!!! THEYVE CONDITIONED YOU INTO THINKING BEING CALM IS THE SOLUTION, WELL GUESS WHAT?? IT ISNT!! THATS A TOOL USED FOR CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
KICK MYSELF IN THE ASS AND CALM DOWN??? REaD MY FUCKING POST HOW DO YOU WNAT ME TO BE FUKCING CSLAM!!! THATS WHAT THEY FUKCING WANT, THEY WANT US TO BE COMPLIANT OBEDIENT SUBMISSIVE SLAVES!!!!! THEYVE CONDITIONED YOU INTO THINKING BEING CALM IS THE SOLUTION, WELL GUESS WHAT?? IT ISNT!! THATS A TOOL USED FOR CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!
Mirin, jfl

• WTF
@nword49 @Gengar @GlamourPursuer @St. Fraudcel @asdvek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and truthhurts
Well they are good to me, never been wronged etc by a foid. :ogre::ogre::ogre:

So idc

• WTF
even if that’s the truth idc only thing i care about is vril

• So Sad
hivemind female collectivism exists because they are physically weaker than males and are vulnerable for long periods of time during pregnancy and children upbringing so they group up for mutual protection

also thats why being agreeable and compliant is seen as a positive trait in females but more often seen as a weakness in males

• Love it

he was right all along :eek::eek:

• Woah
4 days of rotmaxxing and he has become schizophrenic :feelshah:

• Hmm...
All hot fertile women love me and want the best for me

READ CAREFULLY..

the TRUTH has been in our faces all this time, we've been too busy jerking to foids succubi to see it.
everytime you go out and buy something these demonic females are laughing at you, THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING
they're more evil, and more deceptive than Jews, the hypergamous nature of women is just the surface level, its bait to docile you.
do you know why you cant get a girlfriend?? THE FEMALES ARE ALL CONNECTED IN A HIVE MIND!!!
every Chad you see is a plant, they're not real, they're made by the females to genetic perfection, to make you feel inferior,
US INCELS ARE THE SUPERIOR, chads were made to crush your spirit, to keep us in order.
NWO Illuminati, all of that is just the tip of the iceberg, this is all
CHILDS PLAY COMPARED TO THE FEMALE AGENDA, why do you think all females go for the same 20% of men?? ITS BECAUSE THEYRE FEEDING OFF THEM, THEY DRAIN US TO KEEP THEIR POWER AND TO CONTROL US!!!! EVERY REJECTION IS A SACRIFICIAL RITUAL, they're stealing parts of your soul when you ask them out and they reject you, 'lol sorry I have a bf.', everytime they walk past you they act like you don't exist. and you think looks maxing will save you?? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! JOKES ON YOU!! CHADS ARE CREATED BY FEMALES, THEYRE GENETICALLY MODIFIED!!!!! even worse the females control the advice you get, looks maxing is basically you, the HAMSTER, running inside of a wheel, YOU WONT BECOME SUCCESSFUL THROUGH LOOKS MAXING!!! you will never achieve chad, you will never be good enough for the females. but do you want to know the worst part?? THEYVE GONE FUCKING DIGITAL!!!!!!! they're in your tinder matches, your snapchat streaks, every e-girl, every OF model, THEYRE NOT REAL, they're part of the hive mind, they're extracting data from you, monitoring you, YOURE NOT ONLY PAYING WITH MONEY YOURE PAYING WITH YOUR SOUL, THEYRE WATCHING EVERYTHING, everytime they post, everytime you vent, everytime you send a picture of you, you're strengthening their grip on you. the female agenda is all about CONTROL OF YOUR MIND AND BODY, THEYRE ENSLAVING US, so what's the solution to this?? REJECT THEM!! Reject their lies, their beauty standards, their very existence, do not let them into your mind, do not let them feed off of your despair, break free from their psychic chains, even then, the battle is endless, because THEY WILL NEVER STOP.

I forgot to add why do you think so many teachers are female? BECAUSE THEYRE INDOCTRINATING YOU YOUNG!!!!!

wakeup and don't fall for females lies
View attachment 3096157
foids are the real jews

- strong in-group preference towards other foids
- sense of resentment towards out-group (men)
- very good at playing the harmless victim role
- excellent at manipulation
- use shaming tactics to control enemies

• +1
foids are the real jews

- strong in-group preference towards other foids
- sense of resentment towards out-group (men)
- very good at playing the harmless victim role
- excellent at manipulation
- use shaming tactics to control enemies
TRUTH THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING, THE FOIDS CONTROL THE FUKCING JEWS THEYRE THE TRUE EVIL, JEWS ARE THE PUPPETS AND FEMALES ARe THE PUPPETEERS

Women are a lot dumber than you think. They’re like pigeons

• +1
Ironically true , mirin

• +1