The female orgasm is a MYTH

Debetro

Debetro

Chastity Enjoyer
The female orgasm is a MYTH.

Women are not capable of producing sperm and therefore DO NOT need to cum!

Why would I, a MAN, waste MY time trying to trigger an orgasm reflex in a woman when it is NOT POSSIBLE?!

Ladies, stop telling us your lies! Our semen has reproductive capabilities whereas your "ejaculation" is just URINE. You're PEEING on us and think this is funny???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elijah_leo, buflek and 12 others
If she ain’t peeing on ur peter, that’s the last time u gon piper

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elijah_leo, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
If she ain’t peeing on ur peter, that’s the last time u gon piper
Not funny, didn’t laugh. Your "joke“ was so bad it legit made me mad. In fact i was smiling while reading OP‘s thread until i came across your reply and my smile dropped immediately

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: buflek, Costcosuperstore, irkkedmulatto and 4 others
The nearly the can go for a clímax Is with a big destroyer cock,not special movement or skulls Is needed just raw deep penetration

Not funny, didn’t laugh. Your "joke“ was so bad it legit made me mad. In fact i was smiling while reading OP‘s thread until i came across your reply and my smile dropped immediately
IMG 0423

The nearly the can go for a clímax Is with a big destroyer cock,not special movement or skulls Is needed just raw deep penetration
It’s all about the looks not the pp or the movement

Not funny, didn’t laugh. Your "joke“ was so bad it legit made me mad. In fact i was smiling while reading OP‘s thread until i came across your reply and my smile dropped immediatelyNot funny, didn’t laugh. Your "joke“ was so bad it legit made me mad. In fact i was smiling while reading OP‘s thread until i came across your reply and my smile dropped immediately

One of my ex-s complained to me her current BF doesn’t make her cum.

Another girl I was with told me if a guy’s dick can’t ‘tingle my dingle’. she’ll dump him.

More examples upon request.

Girls do orgasm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi and ShowerMaxxing

Another girl I was with told me if a guy’s dick can’t ‘tingle my dingle’. she’ll dump him.

Girls do orgasm.
Brutal

Girls do orgasm.
Please do

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Girls do orgasm.
That's a meme. We can cum with any fertile female. Why would females not cum with any fertile male. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Female orgasm does NOT exist, there is NO PROOF.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
As an expert, say
are original Indo-Aryans welcome in Agartha?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Girls do orgasm.
I concurr

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
That's a meme. We can cum with any fertile female. Why would females not cum with any fertile male. Sounds like bullshit to me.

Female orgasm does NOT exist, there is NO PROOF.
Then why do girls leave guys for not being able to make them cum?

@NZb6Air thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
You can't change a million years old brain in just 60 years
Your argument makes no sense because if a woman sees a man as genetically inferior she won't ever pair with him in the first place

Your argument makes no sense because if a woman sees a man as genetically inferior she won't ever pair with him in the first place
It makes sense because women are high 24/7 while being in contact with endocrine disruptors causing hormonal disbalance

Why would I, a MAN, waste MY time trying to trigger an orgasm reflex in a woman when it is NOT POSSIBLE?!

Ladies, stop telling us your lies! Our semen has reproductive capabilities whereas your "ejaculation" is just URINE. You're PEEING on us and think this is funny???
Wait....on how many women did you waste your time, trying to make them orgasm?
How many women peed on you just because it's funny?