The fight against hair loss - we might finnaly have the CURE !

GT20009 is a PROTAC - work by destroying androgens receptors.

CT 1 : GT20009 is concidered to be safe. ( not a single side effect have been reported ).
CT 2 : statisticly significant results. Confirmation that GT20009 does work.
Results are as following :

In 3 months - 1% GT20009 3 times a week : increase of 11.94 hairs/cm² from baseline, which was 7.36/cm² more than the placebo.

Optimal dosage is 1% 3 times a week, which gave the best results during the CT 2

CT 3 will begin early next year.

Since it work in a different way than finasteride, they can work together and could be the final cure for AGA.

We should be able to see this compound on the market in around 2 years or so. Look very promising but it still need some more evidences, which we will definitly get in the CT 3.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books, overtier1011, descension and 3 others
dnr, embrace baldness

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books, smoth, ALP and 1 other person
Dutasteride 0.5 mg

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011
my dad is 52 while being only norwood 1 (also takes medication that infertility rapes hair growth) I think I got blessed w good hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and mathis
None of these drugs are natural or necessary. Neither is balding or acne natural either

I've already dived deep into 5ar enzymes, their production of DHT, the various suppressors of 5ar1,2 enzymes and now the anti androgens. I know how safe and effective fin and dut are, but that's not the point. I'm saying they are unnecessary in a truly healthy human

Just think about it logically. Given how important your facial skin and hair is for reproduction do you really think your body is that retarded it would destroy your smv for no reason?

It has been PROVEN adult acne nearly always comes from being slightly diabetic.
And strong links to balding have been confirmed as well.

HOw does this work?
You eat tonnes of carbs. The body's response to carbs is to try as hard as possible to shove them into your cells using insulin. No matter what, even if the cells already have enough glucose. The reason is protein glycation. blood glucose damages all proteins, including collagen and muscle. TO save them, the body mass produces insulin to lock the blood glucose away into cells.

However, the surges of insulin are where the true root of Acne and Balding come from. Insulin is the true reason your 5ar enzymes get activated and start making DHT in the first place. Insulin > 5ar enzymes > DHT > Acne and Balding

And here is a fact you can verify yourself. Every single balding teencel is a sedentary carbmuncher. THey are on teh verge of diabetes already, adn thats why they got spanked by the norwood reaper from above and turn into a pizza face from the front. They think they can't be insulin resistant because they're teens JFL.

You can keep taking your jew pills. I sstill am, since there are basically no proven side effects to fin and dut

But i'll never be dependent on pharma. A carb controlled diet with plenty of daily exercise will not allow you to go bald or get acne.

With that said if ur an oldcel its still probably a good playsafe to take fin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heatmiser, descension, overtier1011 and 1 other person
GT20029 will also negate most acne too.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and mathis
These niggas need to start phase 3 today not next year. First the disappointment with pyriludamide, and now these cringe lords want to start trialing next year so who tf knows when this sht will come out.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel, overtier1011 and mathis
>Just use this new thing that a) is impossible to get b) there is no before/after showing it works theory

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and overtier1011
Destroys androgen receptors? Can’t be good for gains.

None of these drugs are natural or necessary. Neither is balding or acne natural either

I've already dived deep into 5ar enzymes, their production of DHT, the various suppressors of 5ar1,2 enzymes and now the anti androgens. I know how safe and effective fin and dut are, but that's not the point. I'm saying they are unnecessary in a truly healthy human

Just think about it logically. Given how important your facial skin and hair is for reproduction do you really think your body is that retarded it would destroy your smv for no reason?

HOw does this work?
You eat tonnes of carbs. The body's response to carbs is to try as hard as possible to shove them into your cells using insulin. No matter what, even if the cells already have enough glucose. The reason is protein glycation. blood glucose damages all proteins, including collagen and muscle. TO save them, the body mass produces insulin to lock the blood glucose away into cells.

However, the surges of insulin are where the true root of Acne and Balding come from. Insulin is the true reason your 5ar enzymes get activated and start making DHT in the first place. Insulin > 5ar enzymes > DHT > Acne and Balding

And here is a fact you can verify yourself. Every single balding teencel is a sedentary carbmuncher. THey are on teh verge of diabetes already, adn thats why they got spanked by the norwood reaper from above and turn into a pizza face from the front. They think they can't be insulin resistant because they're teens JFL.

You can keep taking your jew pills. I sstill am, since there are basically no proven side effects to fin and dut

But i'll never be dependent on pharma. A carb controlled diet with plenty of daily exercise will not allow you to go bald or get acne.

How can we grow without carbs

• +1
Reactions: ALP and mathis

CT 1 : GT20009 is concidered to be safe. ( not a single side effect have been reported ).

In 3 months - 1% GT20009 3 times a week : increase of 11.94 hairs/cm² from baseline, which was 7.36/cm² more than the placebo.

Optimal dosage is 1% 3 times a week, which gave the best results during the CT 2

Since it work in a different way than finasteride, they can work together and could be the final cure for AGA.

We should be able to see this compound on the market in around 2 years or so. Look very promising but it still need some more evidences, which we will definitly get in the CT 3.
I’d rather go bald than take GT2009 and my balls fall off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, mathis and descension
Being optimistic about future hair loss treatments is fine but finasteride 1 mg/dut 0.5 mg is sufficient for 99 percent of the population with hairloss

• +1
Reactions: Heatmiser and mathis
>Just use this new thing that a) is impossible to get b) there is no before/after showing it works theory
:lul: There is datas retard tf do you need before after are you too dumb to anderstand
Where do you see me say that you can take it rn ? Kys

:lul: There is datas retard tf do you need before after are you too dumb to anderstand
Where do you see me say that you can take it rn ? Kys
My point is, retard, there is no point in talking about something that essentially doesn't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: mathis

HOw does this work?

Cope

• +1
Yes i alr heard of it

Hear me words, GT20009 will be the new break throught hairloss balding drug like finastride and minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: mathis, descension and ALP

HOw does this work?

Insuline resistance , diabetes is linked severly to early balding

Because it upregulate androgen receptors, as we age our androgen receptors upregulate, its a aging process (that is caused by mostly genetics)

Even if you dont have unsuline resistance , diabetes you genetics will still kick in and you start balding

Inject a 20 year old castrate with androgens, they will not bald and their prostate dont get bigger

Do it with a 50 year old castrate , they will bald, their prostate get bigger
Aging process

Last edited:
  • +1

Because it upregulate androgen receptor, as we age our androgen receptors upregulate, its a aging process

Even if you dont have unsuline resistance , diabetes you genetics will still kick in and you start balding
I did not know it upregulates androgen receptors. could that be why im such a tank
I do know it upregulates 5ar enzyme DHT production.

but yeah its possible u could start balding even when healthy. but theres no way it can happen in teens. in fact the link between balding and insulin resistance is most strong in teens.
Acne is a different story

its pretty difficult to find an acne patient who ISNT insulin resistant

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA

Because it upregulate androgen receptors,

Bald diabetic chad with "upregulated androgen receptors"
Lol

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
My point is, retard, there is no point in talking about something that essentially doesn't exist.
It does exist lil bro. They gave it twice during CT.
Your comment was dumb Just admit it and stop fighting against it like an insecure retard

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Yes i alr heard of it

Hear me words, GT20009 will be the new break throught hairloss balding drug like finastride and minoxidil
Yep
I’ll go even further
GT20009 will dethrone finasteride.

Here is my take :

GT20009 and finasteride will be used together, at less important dosages, which will reduce sides to almost nothing while having better results than finasteride alone.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Yes I will probably use it once it becomes available.

Will continue with my oral dut and oral minox as well.

Also getting a second hair transplant next year

• +1
Reactions: mathis and ErbCel