The Final blackpill: Men cant win

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
take The blackpill.

In this modern society, men aren’t supposed to win. They aren’t meant to win. Every community built by men for men are constantly invaded by women who cause chaos within these communities (due to simps ruining everything and causing beef so they can sniff the scent of a female)

this typically ends up in the community being destroyed. Women run rampant and rack up dozens of orbiters. Any quality the community once had vanishes. The primary function of the community ceases to continue. Brotherhoods formed in this community get broken, due to females exploiting the situation.

This just isn’t the case for the Internet, it’s the case in real life. Even Tupac admitted it. For every stabbing, shooting, drive by or general beef, there’s almost always a female behind it all. Women always come in between men and ruin things.

men cannot win, foids cannot lose. Even when the game is rigged against men in terms of dating and women have the upper hand, communities that men form to find ways to work around this and perform in the best possible way they can only end up getting invaded by foids who want to farm validation and exploit their privilege even further.

this is the final blackpill that you have to take. Few men can truly win. If you’re a man who carves out a respectable career for yourself and you find a woman to breed with, you run the risk of getting divorce raped and getting your assets taken.

If you have male friends, especially good male friends, foids will always be able to destroy that bond by putting pussy on the table.

If men Want to work to create a community, foids will break it from the inside out.

over.
@LookistWorld
@LordNorwood
@Catawampus
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@ImprovLoser
@curryslayerordeath
(I made this thread because there’s an increasing trend of foids joining PSL)

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Cleftcel, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 245 and 12 others
Especially when you got a whore mother that doesn't care about your sleep apnea and you sleep fucking 5 hours

I hope she fucking dies

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, CupOfCoffee, BigBoy and 10 others
tbh if you go overboard with the blackpill just rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and turkproducer
It will happen again, like it has happened before. Men start a fringe community, it is invaded by women, women get orbiters and bring in normies, and the original purpose of the group is lost to the ages. There is little we can do to stop it, sadly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gaia262, turkproducer and 6 others
Especially when you got a whore mother that doesn't care about your sleep apnea and you sleep fucking 5 hours

I hope she fucking dies
I hope she dies too man. Nobody upsets based Dutch supermarket worker on my watch

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Deleted member 685
We men actually have to play the grand strategy rpg game that is life, women don't. They are the npc's the ones who are protected by the system, to make them untouchable.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, stuckneworleans, Gazzamogga and 3 others
It will happen again, like it has happened before. Men start a fringe community, it is invaded by women, women get orbiters and bring in normies, and the original purpose of the group is lost to the ages. There is little we can do to stop it, sadly.
Indeed. It will be destroyed. Old .me threads (from now) will be seen as the golden age. The dark ages will be brutal. I won’t be around to experience it tbh I’ll be long gone

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, stuckneworleans, LookistWorld and 1 other person
Men have always been winning.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 1476
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Blackout.xl
In the past? Sure. In the modern day? No. Men are not winning. They are losing badly
Cope. Men are still at the top.

No matter how much women try, they cannot defeat biology

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and AbandonShip
brettyboy: many men, man

Attachments

• 1581663888597.png
    1581663888597.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 274
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Vermilioncore and Deleted member 1476

No matter how much women try, they cannot defeat biology
Cope.

The people at the top are men, sure. But the average male will never reach the top of society. You need high Iq+ connections+ dark triad charm for that

biology means jack shit when you have the state and society protecting one gender

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2597
Yeah, it's the sad reality. This world is not a good place to live anymore. Things keep getting worse, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 2597
Cope.

The people at the top are men, sure. But the average male will never reach the top of society. You need high Iq+ connections+ dark triad charm for that

biology means jack shit when you have the state and society protecting one gender
Women can never reach the top even with iq.

They are weak and pathetic. No matter how much society caters to them, they will always be the inferior gender

• JFL
Reactions: greenboat
Women can never reach the top even with iq.

They are weak and pathetic. No matter how much society caters to them, they will always be the inferior gender
This is cope and I already explained why in the Previous comment so I won’t even explain again

Then before it completely goes to shit let’s monetize our suffering. I’m currently writing an ebook and setting up a site to sell to the herd of normies that will be here in the next few months. Gotta save up for the rhinoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Maxillacel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
yeah until men finally realize whats happening and cage the women again

Cope.

Social media is the greatest weapon ever created...for women jfl.

If u are not dark triad maxing, socialmaxxing along with looksmaxing it brings diminishing returns. We mentalcels need to get to the top, build a legacy, a dynasty. If u don't become part of the 1% with less than 3 sons, u have lost the game of life tbh. @Blackout.xl do u agree?

• +1
The italian manosphere has been destroyed just because the forums allowed the presence of foids, incels and looksmaxers were fighting each others just to get attention from a PSL 2 foid that was posting on the forum just to get orbiters.

My fellow italiancels can confirm this, the forums are still active but the OGs are not around anymore and the quality of the posts has decreased drastically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2597
Social media is the greatest weapon ever created...for women jfl.

If u are not dark triad maxing, socialmaxxing along with looksmaxing it brings diminishing returns. We mentalcels need to get to the top, build a legacy, a dynasty. If u don't become part of the 1% with less than 3 sons, u have lost the game of life tbh. @Blackout.xl do u agree?
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

I hope she fucking dies
How do u feel about knowing your dick growth is stunted due to the cortisol she's creating in your life?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: adrianolm, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
How do u feel about knowing your dick growth is stunted due to the cortisol she's creating in your life?
Shit. I have felt love for her since I was 10

The italian manosphere has been destroyed just because the forums allowed the presence of foids, incels and looksmaxers were fighting each others just to get attention from a PSL 2 foid that was posting on the forum just to get orbiters.

My fellow italiancels can confirm this, the forums are still active but the OGs are not around anymore and the quality of the posts has decreased drastically
Italians, the Greeks, the Mediterraneans are the based and greatest of Europe, so many high t great men from history come from their. The philosophy, the technology, everything.

They mog, the high e British, French, Germans to oblivion.

• +1
Then before it completely goes to shit let’s monetize our suffering. I’m currently writing an ebook and setting up a site to sell to the herd of normies that will be here in the next few months. Gotta save up for the rhinoplasty.

I’ll post the first draft here before it goes into production. I’ll split profits with anyone that contributes ded srs.

• +1
Holy fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: LookistWorld
I’ll post the first draft here before it goes into production. I’ll split profits with anyone that contributes ded srs.
Nigga really, pm the book ur making right now, I'm decent at writing and my parent is a psych I can help. I'm a poor af, I need some money.

• +1
Nigga really, pm the book ur making right now, I'm decent at writing and my parent is a psych I can help. I'm a poor af, I need some money.

I’m still making the outline and everything. But I could definitely use your help. I don’t expect this to be quick money but if we market correctly and take advantage of the recent obsession with inceldom and psl in the media, we could make some good money.

• +1
I’m still making the outline and everything. But I could definitely use your help. I don’t expect this to be quick money but if we market correctly and take advantage of the recent obsession with inceldom and psl in the media, we could make some good money.
High IQ, based, we could become statusmaxxed if we do this right.

High IQ, based, we could become statusmaxxed if we do this right.

Of course, r/IncelTears has almost 400k members. We’re always in the news or trending on Twitter. The media still talks about ER to this very day. The money is there bro.

• +1
Of course, r/IncelTears has almost 400k members. We’re always in the news or trending on Twitter. The media still talks about ER to this very day. The money is there bro.
Holy shit man, we need to bring in the youths perspective to make this based. I think I've got an idea, to make this work. I'm a youngcel after all.

• +1
Holy shit man, we need to bring in the youths perspective to make this based. I think I've got an idea, to make this work. I'm a youngcel after all

We can schedule a discord brainstorming meeting in a couple of days. Discuss research, branding and write up a couple chapters in the next few weeks. I don’t wanna put all my ideas here so just PM ur discord and I’ll get back to you with more details soon.

• +1
Everything have becoming shit and lost appeal to me.

Sports, movies, the army, video games...

Because it got feminized and invaded by political correctness

Men win at birth.

Chads always wins

I hope she fucking dies
FIVE HOURS?!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
we can just bully out the foids and the normies

• +1
I think about this everyday OP. It’s really hard to live as a man in today’s world ngl.