The final solution

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
What's up my blackpill normiecel brothers all over the world.

I've been thinking long and hard about this most dreaded disease known as inceldom. You've all seen the stats, women are having more sex than ever yet sexlessness among men is skyrocketing at the same time. Chad is to blame for everything, for your loneliness, for your celibacy and for your rotting in your basement, if chad didn't exist, you'd be fine.

The final solution is Chad genocide. We need to kill all chads until there's none less, then we will seize the pussy that is rightfully ours since we carry this corrupt and broken society on our backs.

I implore thee to Rise up today, my fellow cels, kill a Chad, save a lad (from celibacy)

If we normies work together we can genocide the chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Chadeep and St. Wristcel
but this is chads.me

Chad is to blame for everything, for your loneliness, for your celibacy and for your rotting in your basement, if chad didn't exist, you'd be fine.
Wrong.

Most Normies have decent lives.

Read it all, but wish I didn’t

Am i killed too 😢

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
What's up my blackpill normiecel brothers all over the world.

I've been thinking long and hard about this most dreaded disease known as inceldom. You've all seen the stats, women are having more sex than ever yet sexlessness among men is skyrocketing at the same time. Chad is to blame for everything, for your loneliness, for your celibacy and for your rotting in your basement, if chad didn't exist, you'd be fine.

The final solution is Chad genocide. We need to kill all chads until there's none less, then we will seize the pussy that is rightfully ours since we carry this corrupt and broken society on our backs.

I implore thee to Rise up today, my fellow cels, kill a Chad, save a lad (from celibacy)

If we normies work together we can genocide the chads.
Just gonna turn all women lesbians. Incels will never have a good life unless they cope, its OVER.

I don't know why incels just don't kill chads @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323